My current cycle

125mg test suspension ED
150mg masteron prop ED
50mg test prop ED
75mg anavar ED
5ius HGH 5 on 2 off
Ghrp2 3x ED
1ml prami ED
I was using proviron too but I dropped it when I started anavar.

a few measurements at rest no pump
chest/upper torso 51 1/2"
biceps 19"
neck 23"o
thighs 29"
waist 36"

most recent pics

Attachments

• no flex.jpg
    no flex.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 31,104
  • flex abs.jpg
    flex abs.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 18,481
  • hogan.jpg
    hogan.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3,361
  • legs.jpg
    legs.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 7,604
  • what up.jpg
    what up.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 5,722
Hell of a cycle and you look good man, built like a tank.

Who supplied your products?

What's the reason for GHRP 2? You are already on gh, if anything id hit 6 instead for added hunger

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I would personally ditch the suspension or the var and GHRP.

I'd save the GHRP for when off GH.

What's the point of the prami in this cycle?

I see the title says tren, but tren isn't listed in your cycle. If you do have tren in there, I'd drop the suspension and the var.

I think he meant tren suspension not test. I saw hes using gauls so probably gauls tren suspension and along with test prop. Just a typo I think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I would personally ditch the suspension or the var and GHRP.

I'd save the GHRP for when off GH.

What's the point of the prami in this cycle?

I see the title says tren, but tren isn't listed in your cycle. If you do have tren in there, I'd drop the suspension and the var.

Tren suspension not test suspension. Prami for prolactin probably makes sense now that you know I'm on tren. I'm not on test Susp. Test prop. Drop the var?

I'm gonna guess it's because the cholesterol levels being f-ED up between the tren and anavar. I have ways to help with that so I'm not dropping the anavar for that. I will drop the GHRP and up my GH to 8ius Ed no break. Also adding slin.

Last edited:
I Would Get Som Bloodtests Done. The Results Should Help. Specifically, Your Liver And Kidney Enzymes.

Regardless, I Would Drop The Ghrp, Use Pulsation On Gh And Toggle The Var, Depending In Colesterol, Liver, Kidneys, As I Mentioned.

I Would Get Som Bloodtests Done. The Results Should Help. Specifically, Your Liver And Kidney Enzymes.

Regardless, I Would Drop The Ghrp, Use Pulsation On Gh And Toggle The Var, Depending In Colesterol, Liver, Kidneys, As I Mentioned.

I get bloods every 3 months.

Hey guys I've been lifting for a few years and I've stalled. I can't get any bigger. Thinking about doing a cycle or two. Any suggestions as to what I use and any idea where to get some legit stuff. Any advice would be helpful.

Hey guys I've been lifting for a few years and I've stalled. I can't get any bigger. Thinking about doing a cycle or two. Any suggestions as to what I use and any idea where to get some legit stuff. Any advice would be helpful.

Yeah start you own thread

Take what this guy is taking and you will get big in 8 weeks.

Go on the internet and buy the stuff.

Take what this guy is taking and you will get big in 8 weeks.

Go on the internet and buy the stuff.

:yeahthat:

Po-po in the hizzouse!

Tren suspension not test suspension. Prami for prolactin probably makes sense now that you know I'm on tren. I'm not on test Susp. Test prop. Drop the var?

Okay that makes sense now. I would still drop the var.

Example: I had once been using 700mg primo and 700mg tren, and when I dropped the 700mg primo I honestly didn't notice much if any loss in overall AAS intake potency/effect. That's more or less how I look at the var here. You're already taking masteron as a DHT based compound. I see the var as redundant and just added stress on the body for minimal if any added result.

Should I add the proviron back if I drop the anavar.

I personally don't think there's a point since you're using masteron.

Okay that makes sense now. I would still drop the var.

Example: I had once been using 700mg primo and 700mg tren, and when I dropped the 700mg primo I honestly didn't notice much if any loss in overall AAS intake potency/effect. That's more or less how I look at the var here. You're already taking masteron as a DHT based compound. I see the var as redundant and just added stress on the body for minimal if any added result.

I personally don't think there's a point since you're using masteron.

Ok. That makes sense. I just started the anavar. If I don't see any strength gains then I'll drop. Thanks AD.

i dropping the anavar. why because maseron and anavar are dht derivitives and too much DHT well "Your body has a negative feedback loop which prevents your body from having too much DHT floating around(if youve been paying attention up to now from reading my other stuff, you already know this). An excess of DHT will eventually be changed into another (largely not anabolic) compound." i actually lost 5 lbs in the last week and some strength since starting anavar and it should have gone the other way especially in the strength department. i lost 2 reps off my 405lb set on flat bench for example. so my plan is to drop the anavar and see if i bounce back. This isn't new information to me. Part of the reason I dropped the proviron was because of this. I wanted to believe I could still get the benefits of both steroids and I couldn't

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws