over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Suspension / Base Vs Acetate

thewizkid

Registered
Anyone have experiences with it?

Not looking to compare injection frequency, or the inconvenience of pinning ED. Did a search and most threads just talk about the hassle of multiple injections but not the actual two being compared.

Just looking to compare overall results/feeling/strength/effectiveness, ace vs suspension.

tren suspension definitely hits much harder and faster. Personally I rather just use suspensions on specific big days but not as a daily staple for a cycle. Ie: use your tren acetate or enanthate and plug 50-100mg of tren suspension maybe 3 days a week 20 minutes pre-workout.

suspension pretty hard to findalso wen ya do kinda pricey as well
I wanna try a full run on it

tren suspension definitely hits much harder and faster. Personally I rather just use suspensions on specific big days but not as a daily staple for a cycle. Ie: use your tren acetate or enanthate and plug 50-100mg of tren suspension maybe 3 days a week 20 minutes pre-workout.

disadvantages of running it as a staple opposed to ace/enth?

It can have almost immediate psychological effects....I get very pissed off on it which is great once in awhile in the gym but I wouldn't want to walk around like that everyday. Also it's made with guiacol and a cc or 2 will knot up on you, after a week of pinning everyday you start running out of places to put the stuff. Guiac also makes me feel like shit after too long on it...usually only a couple days I start feeling down and lethargic from it.

To me its a fun treat every now and then but wouldn't try and do an everyday run on it.

i guess no one read the original post ...

trying to compare tren base/suspension with ace/enth aside from the pinning issues...

Reason I ask is test suspension was definitely better for me in terms of results vs longer esters. I know everyone says test is test but test suspension had me stronger, gaining more weight, size, etc .

was wondering if this is the same case with tren suspension/base

Last edited:

I have never seen a blood serum chart for tren suspension, but it hits fast and feels like it leaves fairly quick as well. If I`m on, I want a somewhat steady level of each hormone, or at least always have some in my system, which suspension is not going to do. I understand running acetate with a few surges of tren suspension is not exactly steady but there will be a base level of tren always active.

I was not getting knots from the tren suspension in water I used, but it does burn like a mofo done sub q :eek: If you were to pin it every day or every 18 hours AND you were not crippled with knots, you would have stellar results. Straight up comparison tren suspension will make you stronger, be more effective and better results than tren acetate (or any with ester)... If you can go into beast mode and get through the shots.

I have never seen a blood serum chart for tren suspension, but it hits fast and feels like it leaves fairly quick as well. If I`m on, I want a somewhat steady level of each hormone, or at least always have some in my system, which suspension is not going to do. I understand running acetate with a few surges of tren suspension is not exactly steady but there will be a base level of tren always active.

I was not getting knots from the tren suspension in water I used, but it does burn like a mofo done sub q :eek: If you were to pin it every day or every 18 hours AND you were not crippled with knots, you would have stellar results. Straight up comparison tren suspension will make you stronger, be more effective and better results than tren acetate (or any with ester)... If you can go into beast mode and get through the shots.

i don't mind pinning, i'll give it a shot running along side test and ED shots of tren base, hope it is similar to test suspension vs test prop

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member