over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren suspension or M-tren (preworkout)

nfernoo

Banned
I was wondering if anyone has used both of these and can compare the experience as far as preworkout (injectables only)

Hey my friend i tried 1cc of both and i never got much out of it the only time i did get a pump was when i added .05 CC of superdrol with it. Just my experience

I tried both, I personally liked mtren better, results wise, but after awhile I started to feel poisoned
But my mtren was oral

Hey my friend i tried 1cc of both and i never got much out of it the only time i did get a pump was when i added .05 CC of superdrol with it. Just my experience

Inject sdrol? I'm starting some right now with the raw from quality raws. Who did u use?
1 cc of both? How long did cycle them?

Just add a half cc of it to your other thats 20mg you will like it it takes me right at 1 30 min then i workout

seriously tho

why not just stick with good ol' test suspension and not damage your lipid profile and liver nearly as much?

I know me asking about a drug that you aren't asking about kinda makes me an ass, but im just curious

why not just stick with good ol' test suspension and not damage your lipid profile and liver nearly as much?

I know me asking about a drug that you aren't asking about kinda makes me an ass, but im just curious

Test suspension is great. But it messes with my levels too much i think. Nothing Breaks My Back Out worse. And I get bad scalp acne from it

Never heard of Tren Suspension, or M Tren, but i am now taking Trenbolone Base(100mg), and Test Base(50mg) I/M.....1 1/2 hrs before workout. All i can say is, freaken AMAZING. Notable strength increase the FIRST DAY, and its what pretty much get me through my heavy/intense training. Im now using a stronger generic GH, goddamn i feel like i can sleep 24/7. Im actually swerving on the road in the way to gym. Im also on Tren A(100mg) E/O/D......so im doubling up on the milk thistle, and NAC. I also have a liver cleanse waiting for me when i finish my Tren.
Prior, i was dosing pre workout Test Suspension(100mg), and 25 mg liquid Dbol in same vial. This is like, no lie, 6 times stronger!

i dont get much from tne
blurs my lines

mtren on the other hand, amazing preworkout
1mg and the focus is insane. Much stronger
always very sore next day, ussaly nap 1-2 hours post workout when i take it
does come with some mental sides till i sleep it off

Never heard of Tren Suspension, or M Tren, but i am now taking Trenbolone Base(100mg), and Test Base(50mg) I/M.....1 1/2 hrs before workout. All i can say is, freaken AMAZING. Notable strength increase the FIRST DAY, and its what pretty much get me through my heavy/intense training. Im now using a stronger generic GH, goddamn i feel like i can sleep 24/7. Im actually swerving on the road in the way to gym. Im also on Tren A(100mg) E/O/D......so im doubling up on the milk thistle, and NAC. I also have a liver cleanse waiting for me when i finish my Tren.
Prior, i was dosing pre workout Test Suspension(100mg), and 25 mg liquid Dbol in same vial. This is like, no lie, 6 times stronger!

The test base and tren base was like 6 times stronger then test suspension and dbol?

the difference is that superdrol has no "mental effects"

pump wise, yes, sdrol is good

mtren is much better regarding pumps and as pre workout though
i love both, but sdrol is no pre workout AAS imo. it lacks the androgenicity that you can "feel". its a great AAS though.

mtren on the other hand... 2mg 90mins pre workout... and youre gonna destroy the weights

mtren is the only AAS i could literally FEEL working. feels like a small dosage of ephedrine, but unlike stimulants it NEVER loses effectiveness for me.

mtren is also purported to be the only AAS that is 100% active, meaning it does not get bound by SHBG or albumin.

mtren is hands down the best pre workout (AAS) i ever used

you dont even need any pre workouts or stimulants with it, it always gives amazing pumps and a rush of energy.

id assume tren base is very similar, however i think most people who think they get tren base have it underdosed or its simply something else

i think tren base is very hard to get stable at more than 25mg/ml

alpha pharma tren base is rated highly it seems. no idea, never used it. but would love to try

Last edited:
The effects of 30-70mg tren base and 1mg methyltrienolone, injected about an hour preworkout is almost unreal for me. Aggression like crazy, substantial strength increase, and if you're lean enough, you will see nearly daily changes to your body. But I get spooked keeping the mtren in there for over two weeks even on TUDCA, though have never had liver problems yet.

Nfernoo, sorry can't "quote" your last post( using my smartphone), but yes to me it feels that way. Ok maybe i got excited and exaggerated a bit, but hell yeah there is a big difference in my workouts, strength increase, as well as that extra intensity i need. Im also dosing Tren A, 100mg E/O/D....so i was advised to ONLY use the Tren base preworkout on a Tren cycle. Plus lets not forget, the Test base gets into your system and active faster than Test suspension.
I can literally dose Tren base and Test base 1 1/2 hours preworkout, and its truly amazing, FOR ME. also im having a bit of an issue(a good one) that i recently switched over to a stronger generic GH. I feel like i could sleep 24/7. Before this current preworkout stack, i doubt i could have trained properly with needed intensity without sleeping between sets.
In the end, its true EVERYONE is different, what works great for one, is not necessarily a "template" for others. I can only attest to MY experience with this....it is awesome!

Jizzmo after reading your post, i think i need to get my hands on some Mtren. Sounds EVEN BETTER than my preworkout...

I started Mtren yesterday and started a log. I will post a full log when Im finished. Shooting for 3 weeks at 500mgc but we'll see. If I start feeling crappy Ill stop.

Jizzmo after reading your post, i think i need to get my hands on some Mtren. Sounds EVEN BETTER than my preworkout...

500mcg is way too low

are you taking the oral or injectable?
ive only ever used inject but below 1mg you wont notice a thing

its also not as liver toxic as people claim

i barely had elevated liver enzymes my last run, tested 3 weeks in, used 2-3mg pre workout 5 days a week. ALT/AST were still below 100

[Followingkndumo;2177461]500mcg is way too low

are you taking the oral or injectable?
ive only ever used inject but below 1mg you wont notice a thing

its also not as liver toxic as people claim

i barely had elevated liver enzymes my last run, tested 3 weeks in, used 2-3mg pre workout 5 days a week. ALT/AST were still below 100[/QUOTE]

The pills definitely elevate liver.
I had cbc blood draw on a Monday and then again the Following Monday (some surgery thing)
after a week of 500mcg of mtren oral they where up.
I was asked if I suddenly became an alcohol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131