over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Suspension Test Suspension and Test Cyp log

Beentheredonedat

Registered
This is a log for anyone interested In running such compounds, mainly the Tren Suspension. All my products are from a source here on the board. I take 200mg/wk year round of Test Cyp for trt. I just started the Tren Suspension 7 days ago and upped my Test dose to 600mg/wk and starting tomorrow I will be running 150mg/PWO Test Suspension. I get 3-4 workouts in a week so that's approximately another 450-600mg/wk of Test. I'm on 25mg/day Aromasin also. The Tren is in full swing already. Short of breath but more lifting endurance. Always hot. Always tight and pumped especially after carbs. Heartburn and insomnia. Strength has been crazy already and the higher test hasn't even had a chance to kick in so it's all tren at this point. I've put on 5 pounds already but got asked if I lost weight. I'm weighing 220. I was able to do 5 plates and a 10 on each side on Smith Machine bench the other day with reverse bands, which I set to take 90 lbs off the bottom 4-6 inches of the lift and completely lose tension after that point. Did that weight for 2 solid reps. I also hit a PR on seated Smith Machine shoulder press. 4 plates per side for a 1RM. Our smith machine bar is however, only 15 lbs. I hit a PR on deadlifted also. 500 for a 1 RM. I will be updating my progress as I Deem necessary. I'm not planning on competing, this is just a personal experiment with an Esterless Tren, as I've never done it. It's looking promising. Hope Ya'll will enjoy it with me.

Today was rough. Felt very lethargic and weak. Workout was nothing to write home about and barely consumed 3 meals worth around 3,000kcal. Bodyweight is stable @ 220.
2 sets Seated shoulder press machine: Whole Stack +50 pounds x 15 reps.
2 sets hammer strength seated shoulder press: 3 plates per side x 6 reps.
3 sets High cable rear delts: 60 lbs x 10 reps.
4 sets barbell shrugs: 225 x20x20 405x10x10.
2 sets Upright rows to chin: whole stack x 15 reps.
2 sets side dB laterals: 20 lbs x20 reps.
Thinking of backing down Tren Suspension from 113.5mg/day (1.5cc) to 76mg/day (1cc).
I think the insomnia is no doubt what is causing my lethargy. My shortness of breath is really getting bad also. Will report back with any changes or after my workout Mon.

Last edited:
Wanted to answer your question here instead of keeping the other thread going.
If my comment of dead lifting now being your strongpoint came off as rude, it was in now way intended to be. Compared to your other lifts, it seems to be a weak area for you, that's all I meant, no disrespect intended. 500 was my best pull at 205, not impressive at all I know. DL isn't my strongpoint either, I don't think any area is for me haha
I haven't done reads in a loooooong time, about 3-3.5 yrs
I've been doing rack deads, I like these better
Again, I wasn't trying to be rude or anything at all, we all have an area we wish we were stronger in. My buddy pulls 600+ @ 225, squats 500+ pretty easily, STRUGGLES with 315 on the bench! Just the way his body is.
Keep hittin it man!

500lbs deadlift is a solid lift for anyone. That is considered big boy weight.

Not freak weight. but big weight

RichieC I'm not offended my dude. I was just curious as to your numbers bc your right, everyone varies so much. I thought we could all learn from each other is all. I'm ways willing to learn. Knowledge is power. I'm going for 515 lbs tomorrow with the same reverse band set up as last time on the smith flat bench. SET up to take 90 lbs again off the bottom 4-6 inches. This is really helping my triceps sprout too bc it allows me to handle a weight a could not normally handle clear through the movement. My best bench was 525 lbs with a single ply Inzer shirt about 18 months ago but I weighed 250 at the time.

Today is another shit day. Struggling to stay awake. Struggling to eat. Feeling weak. Body aches. Anyhow, bodyweight still at 220. Hit chest and Bis. Inc Smith Bench 315 x6x6x7x7 225x12 135x20. High Cable Fly 60x15x15 80x12. Low cable fly 40x20x20x20. 6 sets of various biceps. Expect to be way stronger 1 week in but I guess feeling this way is prohibiting progress. If this shitty feeling continues, I'll be stopping my cycle after week 2.

Today was better. Did back and triceps. Deadlifts I did 225x10 315x10 405x5 and 505x1 which is a new PR by 5lbs. Lol. Then did seated 1 arm rows with 5 plates per side, 3 sets 10 reps. T-bar rows 4 plates x 15 reps 2 sets. Close pulldowns. Wide pulldowns. 9 sets of triceps. Sweating was really bad today. Appetite was up and waste seemed tighter. Low back pumps have been bad today as well.

I really liked tren suspension, but those inject were the most painful, burned for 20 min after the shot.

Today was shoulders. Did seated cable shoulder press with 170 lbs (whole stack) per side for 3 sets of 8 reps. Then rear delts shoulder press, facing forward in the machine, whole stack +20 lbs 2 sets of 6. High rear delt cable crosses 70 lbs x 2 sets 15 reps. Then 4 sets of laterals and 6 sets of shrugs followed by pump work for bi's and tri's. Pumps are incredible. So tight all over. Veins coming out. Weights is up 8 lbs with nothing added to my waist. I'm loving this Tren Suspension.

tren suspension eh
if a competent MMA fighter took that alongside some halo and test suspension...

i would run away, nh

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity