over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren suspension vs acetate

zeuscronion

Newbies
Yes, I have used the search button. No, I have not found anything in regards to my following question-

Currently have my lab rat running 100 mg tren a/100 mg test prop/100 mg winny ED. Great results, bp got ludicrously high at one point (see other posts), but that has since come down....and prami has been a godsend with tren sides.

Anyway, I am going to drop the winny shortly (been on almost 6 weeks) and I plan on continuing the tren for a little while longer (and of course the prop for a few weeks after the tren discontinues).

I am curious about tren suspension. I have never used test suspension, and I understand the concept of a no-ester substance. What I dont understand however, is, are the effects immediate? Does the tren need to build up in your system? Is this a situation where somebody who has not run tren at all could use the suspension and IMMEDIATELY feel results? Reason I ask, Im thinking, well, I already pin everyday without issue....so if the suspension is stronger/usable, it is cheaper then the acetate.

So, again, to reiterate: Can I switch from ED pins of tren a to ED pins of tren suspension without issue, and could somebody who is not using tren benefit from an occasional tren suspension shot, or would they have to let it build in their system like prop, enanthate, etc?

Sorry for the long question, and I generally try to avoid the "what drugs should I take" type questions. I have cycled before, training/diet are both on point. Just using supps for the extra edge, not as a basis for working out. As always, mods, if I violated any rules, let me know and I will delete/edit my post.

Thanks-

Tren made my total cholesterol jump a 100 points,dont know if thats an issue for you.Also ive never done tren suspension but ive done test suspension and for me it took am and pm shots to keep levels consist ,a real pain in the ass.

huh

twice daily shots eh? I know people who've done this, but it seems like overkill...I mean, I remember reading a patrick arnold article a while back about suspensions TECHNICALLY staying constant for 48 hours. True? I dont know.

I guess part of my question would then be, do you feel the effects immediately, without letting it build up in your system (this is of course, part of my original question...!)?

Thanks for responses, keep em coming....

I THINK that wiht no ester attached it is absorbed verry quickly into the body, and to maintain blood levels the dose should be split and spread thru the day. i have read about people injecting test suspension once a day wiht acceptable results, the would lead me to conclude that the tren susp would be the same but a different dosing schedual may be optimal. again im just theorizing here.

I've done tren A and the results were better than anything I've ever tried... combined of course with a test. Shot twice a week.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member