over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Suspension?

pask3r

Registered
I have some and I'm trying to find some info on it.

Anybody here ever use it/hear of it?

What would the results be compared to Tren Ace or Parabolan?

How often should I inject?

Thanks bros

Haha, just started a 5 week PCT sir.

Plan on running it next cycle.

ive searched alot on it, and found shit as far as what people run it at dosage wise/length and results.

Tren suspension? Never heard of it, but I love my suspension!! Can you tell us more about it? What colour is the liquid? Does it separate? How many mgs is it? How do you like it so far?

well if anything is in suspension that means it only lasts (if you lucky) a few hours. So with that in mind you need to inject at lest once a day if not two times a day to get a good effect. Id stick with Tren Ace myself.

I have some and I'm trying to find some info on it.

Anybody here ever use it/hear of it?

What would the results be compared to Tren Ace or Parabolan?

How often should I inject?

Thanks bros

Why do you have it if you know nothing about it? How often should you inject it? These are really very basic questions and tren is not a basic drug. Use the search option. This thread is a waste of space. Sounds as if you are new to the game. There is nothing wrong with being new to the game, but tren is not a drug a newbie should be using.

Why do you have it if you know nothing about it? How often should you inject it? These are really very basic questions and tren is not a basic drug. Use the search option. This thread is a waste of space. Sounds as if you are new to the game. There is nothing wrong with being new to the game, but tren is not a drug a newbie should be using.

to be fair, i started looking a tren suspension as ive always heard ace recommended so if you dont respond well to its sides, you can get it out of your system quick. and i feel great on test suspension lol, much better then along ester so figured id look into tren suspension, and really there isnt much user feedback at all on it.

to be fair, i started looking a tren suspension as ive always heard ace recommended so if you dont respond well to its sides, you can get it out of your system quick. and i feel great on test suspension lol, much better then along ester so figured id look into tren suspension, and really there isnt much user feedback at all on it.

Are you the original poster??? Sounds as if you are, but this is a different name?

No, he's not me. Lol.

I know what I'm talking about when it comes to Tren, and suspensions.

As for my injection question, I'm wondering if I should pin ED or EOD.

With Tren being harsh, I'm thinking EOD, and then ED with some Test Suspension.

No, he's not me. Lol.

As with all hormones, a lot of the side effects you are talking about are a response by the body to fluctuations in the hormone levels. Your body likes homeostasis, so it is always good to keep your hormone levels as stable as possible. For instance, i normally only get acne when i am either first starting my blast and my doseage is ramping up OR when i am coming down into a cruise and my doseage is dropping.

For me, tren is one of those things that the more stable i keep my blood levels, the more i can tolerate it. I am one of those people that is super sensitive to its sides though. So for me, i would take it ed. If you are tallking about the tren suspension from a sponsor here, a little will do you. Its good stuff and real powerful.

Ran Tren Susp before. 1-2ml about 2hrs before working out. Great stuff.

As with all hormones, a lot of the side effects you are talking about are a response by the body to fluctuations in the hormone levels. Your body likes homeostasis, so it is always good to keep your hormone levels as stable as possible. For instance, i normally only get acne when i am either first starting my blast and my doseage is ramping up OR when i am coming down into a cruise and my doseage is dropping.

For me, tren is one of those things that the more stable i keep my blood levels, the more i can tolerate it. I am one of those people that is super sensitive to its sides though. So for me, i would take it ed. If you are tallking about the tren suspension from a sponsor here, a little will do you. Its good stuff and real powerful.

You, my friend, are the man.

Thank you sir.

Sounds like some one has two posting names and forgot which one they were posting undere.:D

no, if you just search tren suspension. literally every thread goes like this with 0 actual info about it being talked about. its annoying.

no, if you just search tren suspension. literally every thread goes like this with 0 actual info about it being talked about. its annoying.

Well pull our tampon out and try it then, so YOU can post some actual info!

LOL JK

But seriously, most people don't have much info cuz they haven't tried it. if your interested try it for yourself and report back.

No, he's not me. Lol.

I wouldnt do tren susp EOD. EOD tren ace makes me nuttier than squirrel shit. Tren needs to be as even as can be for me or I go crazy. I do a lot of TNE/trenA runs and I always do best 2ed. I used to do TNE 2ed and tren ed and then I switched to both 2ed and I like it mo better. Thats just me though.

have to say ive been around a while but never came across this compound. i would think any suspension would be shot everyday. try it and report back bro. good luck

might be running some at 37.5mg ed in the next week or so. i'll definitely chime back in and share my thoughts on it compared to tren ace.

Well pull our tampon out and try it then, so YOU can post some actual info!

LOL JK

But seriously, most people don't have much info cuz they haven't tried it. if your interested try it for yourself and report back.

i have no problem testing out something new, ive just never run tren at all before lol. i think i mite go for the suspension with for my next cycle though, i guess if i react super bad to it, it will be easy enough to stop lol.

im thinking my late summer cycle is going to

test ace 100mg a day
tren suspension 37.5 mg a day

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost