over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren sweat smell

thehazzle

Kilo Klub Member
What causes that ammonia smell? I only seem to get it at night and with some labs more so than others.

I've read it's too much urea production that your body can't keep up with elimination through peeing. Could this be why some suggest tren is harsh on kidneys?

What causes that ammonia smell? I only seem to get it at night and with some labs more so than others.

I've read it's too much urea production that your body can't keep up with elimination through peeing. Could this be why some suggest tren is harsh on kidneys?

You should double your water intake

And change your sheets often.
I actually will stain the sheets.
Worse when stacked w-LR3.

Last edited:
I really noticed it as I upped my cardio. My sweat soaked clothes smelled like cat piss. I started supplementing L-citrulline and it helped some.

I never noticed it but brother my girl did. You know how chicks have those noses that can smell 3 day old perfume on you ANYWAY.
She called it ammonia smelling too.

Guys take 500mg twice a day of magnesium will less or completely get rid of the smell ..

Drink more water. Keep your body flushed and hydrated.

I have had that amonia smelling sweat with winny before.

I don't know if my sweat has a different smell when on tren but I definitely sweat a lot more. It gets really bad in the summer, especially at night

That ammonia smell is generally associated with an excessive amount of amino acids being used for energy (amonia as a byproduct), or you are not receiving adequate water. More often its the former, so don't just assume you're dehydrated. Adding a little more carbs before workout and being well hydrated is the general advice to reduce it.

Guys on low carb diets report it most often. Also, do not assume it means your protein level is inadequate either, because that's not it.

The tren/carb/glycogen interplay could shift to more amino acid utilization during intense training and cardio and release more amonia byproduct, thus why you're seeming to observe it on tren more.

It may seem counter intuitive to eat more carbs when you are using a product to help you burn off fat, but do it, your body will thank you.

And yes also increase your water intake. The two should remove the smell and make you feel a lot better.

I had pizza and garlic bread last night and sweat considerably less. Will try upping carbs and water

I just realized my phone's SwiftKey was auto correcting to "amonia" in references to "ammonia" in my last post for some reason.

But yes, it's also because tren is from the gods!

Last edited:
That ammonia smell is generally associated with an excessive amount of amino acids being used for energy (amonia as a byproduct), or you are not receiving adequate water. More often its the former, so don't just assume you're dehydrated. Adding a little more carbs before workout and being well hydrated is the general advice to reduce it.

Guys on low carb diets report it most often. Also, do not assume it means your protein level is inadequate either, because that's not it.

The tren/carb/glycogen interplay could shift to more amino acid utilization during intense training and cardio and release more amonia byproduct, thus why you're seeming to observe it on tren more.
I get it with high dose test as well. It's not unique to tren. I find keeping carbs away from bedtime helps, but I love my carbs....my bed was a swimming pool this morning....my Wife has a barrier up.

It may seem counter intuitive to eat more carbs when you are using a product to help you burn off fat, but do it, your body will thank you.

And yes also increase your water intake. The two should remove the smell and make you feel a lot better.
The more carbs the more I sweat but I think all the ghrp2, mk677, slin, etc, is eating all the carbs up. Maybe I need an increase as well then. I use slin on workout days only and on training days I sweat the most at night.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear