over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren sweating? Wtf causes it?

I have never go this high on Tren. Usually sweat a little. But this time it's like dnp. Soaked!! What causes it. Late night carbs? I train at night so cutting them out won't work. Is it the thermogenesis with the 2. I eat a lot of carbs all day and don't. but the first 3 hrs in bed are insane

110% or expect to regret it!

I have experimented with this and noted if I eat a good amount of carbs around 9pm bed timeish, I sweat like crazy during the night. Last night I had a protein meal only around 8pm and didn't have to wake up and wipe myself off at night lol. So maybe it is, maybe it isn't but that's my experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have experimented with this and noted if I eat a good amount of carbs around 9pm bed timeish, I sweat like crazy during the night. Last night I had a protein meal only around 8pm and didn't have to wake up and wipe myself off at night lol. So maybe it is, maybe it isn't but that's my experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't train last night so I also tested it without carbs. It was less than half the night before

nothing like waking up in the morning after not sleeping much weighing 5-10 lbs lighter lol. nothing has ever seemed to help the damn sweats.

I believe its due to the increase in metabolic activity. Clen makes me sweat like crazy too.

I have never go this high on Tren. Usually sweat a little. But this time it's like dnp. Soaked!! What causes it. Late night carbs? I train at night so cutting them out won't work. Is it the thermogenesis with the 2. I eat a lot of carbs all day and don't. but the first 3 hrs in bed are insane

For me, it's not the carbs because even on 30mg tren ed and an almost zero carb diet (with none in at least 5 hours pre bed), I would still drench my sheets.

My apologies if this question is hijacking your thread po2, but has anyone experienced the same kind of night sweats with NPP? I'm on 100mg eod (along with a low dose of test) and soaking the sheets every night.

i always noticed the higher my test dosage alongside tren, the more complications (including sweating and insomina).

at one point i ran tren solo at 100mg ED, and my sides were much lower. in the future i'll probably just run like the minimum amount of test i can like 150mg a week, as i ran into some libido complications from tren only. not ED, it worked fine, but just lack of overall desire.

i don't get tren cough unless i use test with tren either wtf

high fructose corn syrup makes me sweat more than other carbs, no clue why

Last edited:
Maybe it's just high androgens that cause sweating. Tren/mibolerone/halo all make me sweat my dick off. Turns you into a mass murderer as well

For me, it's not the carbs because even on 30mg tren ed and an almost zero carb diet (with none in at least 5 hours pre bed), I would still drench my sheets.

My apologies if this question is hijacking your thread po2, but has anyone experienced the same kind of night sweats with NPP? I'm on 100mg eod (along with a low dose of test) and soaking the sheets every night.

I haven't

i don't get tren cough unless i use test with tren either wtf

high fructose corn syrup makes me sweat more than other carbs, no clue why

High fructose cause inflammation. I stay clear of it

Tren Ace 100eod for me...

Took this sleep combo two days ago..Barely worked...
1 Ambien cr
50mg melatonin
50mg benadryl...

Barely slept.. I think I got a TOTAL of 4hrs broken up numerous times

My sweats have improved SOMEWHAT the longer I've been on Tren. I think high carb meals definitely worsen them.

The bad sleep hasn't improved. I won't call it "insomnia", per se, as I have no trouble falling asleep. But I wake up around 2:30 or 3:00, pee, then I toss and turn the rest of the morning, usually with sweating.

It's like my body almost doesn't need the extra sleep when on tren. LoL. This is all likely secondary to the increased CNS stimulation. If it weren't for the sleep part, I would take no issue with tren.

Trenbolone is a fucking strange compound. Strange but i have a special place in my heart for it. Its kind of like women lol I fucking love what it does and i hate what it does. Iv ruined countless pillows and a mattress soaking them every night and staining them yellow. I have actually slept with a tarp over my matress a lot lol its like a nightmare slip and slide. My woman made me put up a damn so id stop drenching her with my chilled sweat. Hardly ever sleeping at all and and still get out of bed fired up ready to go. Often getting up an hour earlier and take my dog for a few mile powerwalk before i go logging all day. iv ran sum high doses of it and god damnit i gotta say that the more i used the more it worked for me and against me. Looked incredible but didn't feel so hot. Its a real catch 22. Eat 30$ worth of Micky Ds before bed and wake up looking like a stone statue covered in veins. But dangerously riding a fine line between sanity and trenality.

I've done a fair amount of Tren over time. I do not know the scientific reason for the sweating but a few things helped me:
1) Daily smaller sticks - the more stable the levels the better it seems.
2) Don't go nuts with the testosterone. I had better experience with sides when I lowered the T to almost a Cruising dose.
3) Don't eat allot in any given meal.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner