over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren thoughts...

its very very possible tren effects are dose dependent

moreover, even a small dose like 10 or 20 mgs sub-qed once a day can cause fearless side effects

do androgenic steroids effect the amygagia more than anabolics ?

that said I seem to care about my reputation like staying in good standings with people that are important to me

most i did was 150 mgs for a couple weeks, and didnt seem to have sides. I remember being really horny

I never get agitated from Tren, nor the usual anxiety reported from EQ.
I'm a mellow old man, and have been since I was in elementary school...it's quite boring actually :p

I do get limited physical sides, mostly night sweats if carbs are too high, and hypoglycemia if carbs are too low.
I usually avoid it or run very low doses (max 200mg/wk) as that's all I need and it does tend to worsen my asthma, which I really cannot afford.

Please do keep us updated!
So ive settled on 1mg about 1 - 1.5hrs preworkout. Supposed half life is only 4-5 hrs and originally i was thinking about dosing every 5 hrs to keep blood levels steady. Buuut that came to an abrupt halt when i took 500mcg before work one day and was ready to snap necks. However this is normal for me on tren. So using as a preworkout is perfect for me, i get all the insanity out of my system during the workout. Its a nice boost because most days im dragging ass heading into a workout, then this shit kicks in and I get increased body heat and incredible pumps. Also the strength increase is there but i dont go any heavier than i normally would, been injury prone as of late. All in all id say its a decent tool in the arsenal, its entirely possible that im missing out on more benefits by not dosing multiple times a day but i just cant.

So ive settled on 1mg about 1 - 1.5hrs preworkout. Supposed half life is only 4-5 hrs and originally i was thinking about dosing every 5 hrs to keep blood levels steady. Buuut that came to an abrupt halt when i took 500mcg before work one day and was ready to snap necks. However this is normal for me on tren. So using as a preworkout is perfect for me, i get all the insanity out of my system during the workout. Its a nice boost because most days im dragging ass heading into a workout, then this shit kicks in and I get increased body heat and incredible pumps. Also the strength increase is there but i dont go any heavier than i normally would, been injury prone as of late. All in all id say its a decent tool in the arsenal, its entirely possible that im missing out on more benefits by not dosing multiple times a day but i just cant.

Thank you Southern, have you seen anything from it besides the aggression?

Thank you Southern, have you seen anything from it besides the aggression?
In terms of side effects? Just the body heat. In a workout i consider it a plus, but the day i was on it at work i was sweating like a whore in church so more of a negative in that situation.

In terms of side effects? Just the body heat. In a workout i consider it a plus, but the day i was on it at work i was sweating like a whore in church so more of a negative in that situation.

I meant as in results from it but thank you that is useful info. I’m new to the stuff, is it used specifically for the aggression or does it act as an oral AAS?

I meant as in results from it but thank you that is useful info. I’m new to the stuff, is it used specifically for the aggression or does it act as an oral AAS?
No it’s definitely worth more than the aggression, the pumps are ridiculous and theres a noticeable strength increase. But again im sure im not getting the most out of it by just using preworkout, just not a huge fan of jail so preworkout dosing is all ill be doing.

mike arnold did a high dose injectable version experiment
https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...d-high-dose-m-tren-review.147876/post-2688323

Being a psych nurse, it always makes me wonder what part of the brain and how Tren affects it. I keep trying Tren, and tap out 2-3 weeks.

It makes me a literal crazy person. Fucking evil, angry, can NOT sleep past 5am. Even low test and 300 Tren. It blows my mind.

700npp....cool as a cucumber....300 Tren, possible prison admission daily

Zero anxiety or anger from tren ace, but it wrecks my cardio, and the urine gets alarmingly brown...so it's a big no for me.

Shit yall lucky we used to have to convert the pellets then you get tren cough and there is no internet tellign you about it you think you have killed yourself and add in a panic attack you cant breath that shit is scary
Remember the dmso...and having stinky breath on top of everything else.

On Tren the only thing i notice is that i can't keep my mouth shout....
If someone does something that i disagree with, i say it openly.
I am a very lay down person, and usually i try to avoid fights with people.

On tren i can express myself better, for the worst and for the better.

It lead to me being more respected from all my workers, and even my gf.
Ofc i had some issues on finding a women years ago because i was really straight.... but i like it.

When off Tren, some "new alpha traits" remain.

On Nandrolone i don't suffer from any sides, low test high nand, nand solo, high test low nand, but i feel like on Marijuana on it, and i hate that feeling, i like to feel always "pronto".

Tren is dangerous mentally. It will shorten your fuse, it will give you that I don’t Give a fuck mentality, it will make argue with your spouse, break ups ...

On tren; I was fighting with her everyday
Off tren, not a single fight for a month

Tren is dangerous mentally. It will shorten your fuse, it will give you that I don’t Give a fuck mentality, it will make argue with your spouse, break ups ...

Fucks with me hard even at a low dose, but there seem to be some guys out there, genuinely not psychos lol, who get few if any mental sides, even at higher dosages. I just find that interesting.

This right here. I don’t get the cough or the night sweats...but what it does to my temper is insidious. It’s like it this slow burn until week 6 when I snap at someone.

In the "steroids and dementia" thread The thinker48 said " It's that old psychology adage; what is trauma to a young man is life to a grown one".

I am one of those guys that doesn't get the mental sides of being emotional, confrontational, etc (I do get the cough). I didnt use tren until I was close to 30. Maybe the age is a piece to the puzzle; maybe not. I have never been a high strung guy. I grew up with a bunch of people old and young who weren't taking tren but total assholes and it was exhausting dealing with them. You never knew what could easily upset them.

If you are one of those guys who turns into a raging lunatic it would be in your best interest to only use compounds which don't aggravate your mental state. It sounds like a nightmare. I can tell you from the other side it's physically and mentally exhausting dealing with it. It definitely sucks that few steroids get the same results as tren so I completely understand the desire to keep rolling the dice.

The only compound I have found so far which I notice a mental effect is nandrolone. But it's a good one. Just a mild easy going feeling.

Fucks with me hard even at a low dose, but there seem to be some guys out there, genuinely not psychos lol, who get few if any mental sides, even at higher dosages. I just find that interesting.

Definitely irritably in a bottle. It just sucks, as the recomping power is unmatched. I see guysrunnjng 700mg a week and I just don’t know how lol

But some guys can’t do EQ, and it doesn’t bother me. I wonder if it lowers serotonin and jacks up dopamine....that would push some to irritability, and impulsiveness.

I’ve never ran it with mast, but
I have heard it does help with sides. I might try one more time, 400 mast and like 25mg ace a day and see what happens
Proviron and cabergoline helps combat Tren sides as long as test is ran higher than Tren and Tren is used at lower dosages.

I used to love tren , I ran tren A at 600mg a week when I was younger and was a big strong.mother fucker and my temper and irritability were barely effected. Now when I run it I get so damn mad and irritable and lash out at anyone who does something I don't like. I might try running it at low doses at summer time but it will be very low , I don't want to lash out at my loved ones.
It does make you look incredible though if you can stand it.
Also EQ gives me bad anxiety , I worry for no reason about everything. I loved the way I looked on it but it wasn't worth the sides.

On the other hand the only compound I found that compares was DHB.

Being a psych nurse, it always makes me wonder what part of the brain and how Tren affects it. I keep trying Tren, and tap out 2-3 weeks.

It makes me a literal crazy person. Fucking evil, angry, can NOT sleep past 5am. Even low test and 300 Tren. It blows my mind.

700npp....cool as a cucumber....300 Tren, possible prison admission daily
If you add cabergoline with the Tren it can help keep you happy. 😉

Now that I am older I realize tren is just not needed typically. If you are prepping or I guess a pro/ high lvl AM using it off season may be warranted. Really though most people use tren because they are lazy and don’t want to diet hard or do cardio. Just stick to basic cycles which won’t fuck your head up and work hard and generally you won’t need tren unless prepping.

No mental sides. In fact, I'm generally happier on tren. Just a little night sweat here and there and bad bloodwork after a long run.

But great sex drive when paired with low T, unreal body recomp, and workouts out of this world... I guess it's just my drug.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws