over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren to TRT recomendaciones?

chgolatin2

Registered
I've been on a TRT cycle of test @ 125mg to 150mg per week, looking to add a lil Tren in the mix. For what I've been researching and since I am at a low dose test cycle I can incorporate Tren in the mix. Just don't know what would be a good cycle protocol to keep Tren issues/sides at bay. Don't want to do an massive amount of Tren but just enough to see the benefits of a Tren/Test cycle and get ready for summer...

I am also on a biweekly protocol of CJC DAC.. Looking for suggestions and assistance. Looking to trim down, and look more defined. I'm in my 40's [emoji25] 5'06 tall, and about 165lbs... Think my bf is at 14%

Thanks for the help! Ps excuse the typo on the heading, it should state "recommendations" but instead it was auto typed in Spanish lol..

Last edited:
You should be able to get results from tren with 15-20 mgs ED. Especially if it's your first time.

Sides should be non existent at that dose. But then again, everyone's different so you never know.

Agreed, start slow ramp up to avoid and gauge sides. Tren cut me up big time even with moderate carbs. I am also in my 40s and tren did the trick for sure, start slow till some sides pop up, have good source and my experience was less weight higher reps, cardio and less carbs, and that tren even at low doses did the trick...good luck...thx for serving if that's correct..

Agreed, start slow ramp up to avoid and gauge sides. Tren cut me up big time even with moderate carbs. I am also in my 40s and tren did the trick for sure, start slow till some sides pop up, have good source and my experience was less weight higher reps, cardio and less carbs, and that tren even at low doses did the trick...good luck...thx for serving if that's correct..

Thanks guys! Yes I served and I appreciate the feedback. Now to do 20mg per day of Tren, will that have to be done Sub Q? Can't see myself pinning ED w a 25g needle, lol...

You should be able to get results from tren with 15-20 mgs ED. Especially if it's your first time.

Sides should be non existent at that dose. But then again, everyone's different so you never know.

That would be Sub Q injections? For 15 to 20mg?

If you're planning to run a mini-cycle of tren, I would not go any lower than 150-175mg.

ed injections are gonna get old. you could try eod @ 50mg then bump it 25mg every 3rd pin until you notice some sides. then back off 25mg. im on my first cycle of tren (150mg) and it seems to have worked for me. (also 40yo) test is at 200mg per week with no sides.

If you are going to do daily/frequent administration, I would order a bag of insulin syringes. They are perfect for that, in my opinion, and I am sure that I have read that many guys use them for that purpose.

As far as the tren, I started off using very small daily dosage, 25 mgs. I got side effects before I got results. The insomnia was harder on my life than a damn divorce. So, I figured if I am dealing with the sides I may I may as well use more and get results, which I definitely did. When I began taking it right before bed, tren ace, it did help with the insomnia.

tbh, this is a bad idea.
can you just use hgh or primo or higher test or a combination?
why do you have to use tren?

tbh, this is a bad idea.

can you just use hgh or primo or higher test or a combination?

why do you have to use tren?

I am already using a peptide that mimics or better gives me the same benefits if HGH which is CJC dac. Why, because I've gotten better results w Tren than with any other combo. But then again, that was yeaaaaars ago when I was doing lots of different things

test, cjc, and primo at the maximum then.
better results aren't worth the sides. especially since you're not competing and using this as what you call "a cruise".

test, cjc, and primo at the maximum then.

better results aren't worth the sides. especially since you're not competing and using this as what you call "a cruise".

Sides can be controlled by not overdosing and keeping everything in perspective. Yes I may not be "competing" but this is more of a personal choice and a personal goal. I've used primo before, wasn't worth the cost vs gains. Also, this is not a "cycle" per se but more of a low dose regiment to see where it goes. Doing more doesn't mean better results or worth the risk.

You can do SQ every day injects. 20mg of Test and 10mg of Tren. U can use 30G insulin syringe. Put both vials in warm water before loading. This will make the oil flow better and you won't need to backload your syringe this way. Very easy.

Couple of my friends started doing it a year ago and they have good results. Very lean. The only side effect they both had was minor insomnia at the beginning but then it went away. Blood work looks good also.

You can do SQ every day injects. 20mg of Test and 10mg of Tren. U can use 30G insulin syringe. Put both vials in warm water before loading. This will make the oil flow better and you won't need to backload your syringe this way. Very easy.

Couple of my friends started doing it a year ago and they have good results. Very lean. The only side effect they both had was minor insomnia at the beginning but then it went away. Blood work looks good also.

I have 27G but I need the 30G, will be ordering them soon.. Thanks for the help!

Tren as HRT fucked up my prolactin levens and I ain't touching dostinex or prami for long term use

Sides can be controlled by not overdosing and keeping everything in perspective. Yes I may not be "competing" but this is more of a personal choice and a personal goal. I've used primo before, wasn't worth the cost vs gains. Also, this is not a "cycle" per se but more of a low dose regiment to see where it goes. Doing more doesn't mean better results or worth the risk.

Depends what you consider "sides" to be. I don't think you understand how powerful trenbolone can be at even 150-175mg/week. I understand what you are trying to delineate here by saying "this is not a cycle per se". However, I believe that an experienced person will tell you that any kind of tren use is a cycle. A low dose regiment is a low dose cycle. I don't understand what the difference is. You're not talking to somebody who doesn't know the reality of people using 2g of tren a week either, by the way. It's still a low dose cycle even at 150mg.

With that being said, if you are absolutely set on using tren, as I said before, I would not go any less 20-25 per day. The testosterone dosage is your call. 200mg/week would be the maximum for a "TRT protocol".

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131