over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren tried to kill me lol...

Ivan

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Well it finally happened -- I had heard over the years about the dreaded tren/fina cough, yet never personally experienced it, even though I have done tren multiple times. Ok last night shit gets crazy... I have 100mgs loaded and proceed through my left delt. Halfway through the injection I notice I am getting short of breath. I almost finish pushing when I realize I am gasping for air. I perservere and finish, take out the dart, cap it, then I notice this chemical taste in my mouth. Then I go into a HUGE coughing fit, my roomie comes in w/ a worried look on his face as I am rolling around on my bed trying to get some fuckin air. I sort of stand up, and try to talk to him, then catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror -- I am red as a stopsign, viens galore all over my forehead and neck region, and little beads of sweat are forming. Then my roomate starts smelling the room and w/ a little smile asks me if I "smoked" something... I am like "NO! Wtf, bro I will explain as soon as I can *cough* *cough* "... It lasted for a good 5-10 minutes, and I had to lie down for another 20 minutes just to regroup myself. I hated every second of it and hope to god it does not happen very often.
Christ almighty it sucked. Now I am paranoid about my next tren poke...

man that sucks , id prolly lay off the tren for a bit if i was u , if not make sure your not alone when takin it , be safe.

Man I hate that when it happens. It use to worry the hell out of my girl as she does my injections. Only lasted about 5 mins for me but it is 5 mins of hell.
Did you make your own from a kit? It seemed like it happened worse to me when I made mine 125 mg per cc or stronger.

LOL

Its not funny but that shit will reach out and grab ya!
seriously Im almost afraid to take the acetate now days...JUST as you explained it gives me the chemical taste in the mouth and I have to think
"relax breath" relax Breath" almost send me into a panic attack or something...
Now I stress on it before even taking it and I think that the paranoia makes it worse.

some people get off on that, Im like you its a bit scary to me.
Try the Parabolan.. I havnt experienced any of that from it but equal or better results at just 75mg eod Vs 100 ed.

Was it a UG or homebrew? Usually this only happens with those. I just popped my tren cherry this morning with QV's tren and had no cough or chemical taste. Only did 37.5mg though. Using 1/2cc ED

I'VE ONLY TAKEN THAT STUFF ONCE....

I USED ANIMALS FORMULA ....WITH THE PELLETS...I HAD THAT COUGHING FIT A FEW TIMES...NOT COOL, NOT COOL! HOPE THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU AGAIN, IVAN.

I noticed with the TREN/E I did not get the cough...but with TREN/ACE, I had a bit of a cough for 5 minutes or so.

IVAN, try the TREN/E Good good stuff.

Cough sucks

LOl that aint funny man it scks, kike it will never end. i read somewhere though that it is due to the body not being able to absorb all teh BA or something and it hits your lungs from the bloodstream................... sounds stupid but what i do and never ha dit happen since i strted is just breath out as much as i can til I can not breath out anymore air, thn breath and repeat whil injceting and a minute or two after, seems to eiliminate the problem by hlping the lungs expel it quicker

-Doc Tremblay

I've ran tren-a 3 times @ 75mg ED and never have experienced more than trouble sleeping. I guess I've been lucky.

null said:
I've ran tren-a 3 times @ 75mg ED and never have experienced more than trouble sleeping. I guess I've been lucky.

Thats weird, I used tren a lot and I noticed a cough after hearing about it, which made me wonder if its because I was looking for a tren cough since hearing about it. It was never really intense post injection though, it seemed kind of consistent the whole time on.. the shortness of breathe though I experience from Homebrew EQ/PROP right now is that from a lot of BA or something also?

IVAN you bastard! I was laughin at this tread cause we all have done the fina cough , I havent had it for about two years, damned if you didnt jinx me bro, two times in a row after reading this. gonna try the para like raj said.

Dave_19 said:
Thats weird, I used tren a lot and I noticed a cough after hearing about it, which made me wonder if its because I was looking for a tren cough since hearing about it. It was never really intense post injection though, it seemed kind of consistent the whole time on.. the shortness of breathe though I experience from Homebrew EQ/PROP right now is that from a lot of BA or something also?

I can't say, I've always brewed my own using 2.5 mL of 5% BA, 43.75 mL grapeseed oil and 5g of tren-a.

it happend to me

well i got it too about an hour ago...now i know why you posted tren tried to kill me..i've heard about this before a lot...i've did tren before but never experienced it..today i put in a cc of prop and a cc of tren and shot up..I shot it up..as soon as the last drop went in and i pulled the needle out i cought like a maniac..to the point where i had shit comin outta m nose..i was on the floor coughing begging GOd to make it stop..this tren cough is straight pain..the shit was so intense after it was done the pressure made me take a shit so i ran to the bathroom..finally it was over..Tomorrow i shoot up tren again i just hope it doesnt' happen

thanx for the posts guys at least i know that others experienced it and it is not something to worry about..but damn does it suck.

lol

Nemesis79 said:
well i got it too about an hour ago...now i know why you posted tren tried to kill me..i've heard about this before a lot...i've did tren before but never experienced it..today i put in a cc of prop and a cc of tren and shot up..I shot it up..as soon as the last drop went in and i pulled the needle out i cought like a maniac..to the point where i had shit comin outta m nose..i was on the floor coughing begging GOd to make it stop..this tren cough is straight pain..the shit was so intense after it was done the pressure made me take a shit so i ran to the bathroom..finally it was over..Tomorrow i shoot up tren again i just hope it doesnt' happen

thanx for the posts guys at least i know that others experienced it and it is not something to worry about..but damn does it suck.

Doesn't it just BLOW dude? Jesus I hated it.
LEX -- sorry 'bout the jinx bro, I seem to have that affect on folks lol!
Raj -- crazy huh? Got your email, will mail ya back! Gonna have to try some of BV's Parabolon
Steak -- ya that acetate straight scared me man. That abcess getting better? Will call you soon ok?

I really wish we could know for certain what exactly it is that indeed causes this reaction...

animal taked about it asperating into veins and getting into the bloodstream causing a reaction in the lungs. if I use a 25g pin and push it hard then I know I am more likely to cough than a 23 and taking my time. He had a few interesting ideas about it but I can't recall excatly, made sense though

Ivan that shit totally sucked...i gotta shoot up again today i just hope it doesn't happen again..i used a 22g. i shot up quicker than usual this time i'll go slow. thanx for the post fullybuilt i'm gonna read up on this.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws