YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TREN USERS! COLLECT AND RECYCLE YOUR PEE!

jozifp103

Registered
I can't believe this article has been buried for almost 6 years and no one has mentioned it. It says here in this article that trenbolone, after broken down into inactive metabolites and essentially resurrect itself in the absence of light. Cows have been pissing and shitting out tren metabolites and they are reforming back into active Trenbolone in the rivers nearby.

You know what this means?

We need to start collecting our pee and putting it in a dark place so it can magically turn back into Trenbolone. We could all save so much money. I already have about a gallon of pee ready for injection. I suggest you do the same.

Read about it here:
https://www.medicaldaily.com/vampir...s-trenbolone-reawaken-absence-sunlight-258301

This made me laugh so much - god damn mutant drug - it HAD to be tren, didn't it? :D

I can't believe this article has been buried for almost 6 years and no one has mentioned it. It says here in this article that trenbolone, after broken down into inactive metabolites and essentially resurrect itself in the absence of light. Cows have been pissing and shitting out tren metabolites and they are reforming back into active Trenbolone in the rivers nearby.

We need to start collecting our pee and putting it in a dark place so it can magically turn back into Trenbolone. We could all save so much money. I already have about a gallon of pee ready for injection. I suggest you do the same.

Read about it here:
https://www.medicaldaily.com/vampir...s-trenbolone-reawaken-absence-sunlight-258301
It also means that there are some big, buff, aggressive fish in the rivers where the cow piss is ending up.

:ROFLMAO:

From a study:

17 alpha and beta trenbolone are the main metabolites of the breakdown of trenbolone acetate. "Schiffer et al. (2001) reported that half-lives for degradation of 17α- and 17β-trenbolone in liquid cattle manure were on the order of 260 days. Hence, it is not unreasonable to expect that the two trenbolone acetate metabolites would be detectable in runoff or discharges from a feedlot that uses the material as a growth promoter. However, this finding is, to our knowledge, the best- documented example of the occurrence of trenbolone in surface waters of the United States. Both trenbolone metabolites bind with high affinity to androgen receptors in mammals and fish (Wilson et al. 2002, 2004), and they are potent androgens in vivo; for example, they cause masculinization and decreases in fecundity in fish at nanograms per liter concentrations comparable to those detected in the discharge sample from this study (Ankley et al. 2003; Jensen K, unpublished data)."

I didn't realize that the main metabolites of trenbolone acetate are potent androgens themselves. That does present a problem! I figured they were just some byproduct that wasn't active at all.

Oh, and it sounds like most of it is in the feces. So save up your crap!

It also means that there are some big, buff, aggressive fish in the rivers where the cow piss is ending up.
Just like the “make your own steroids” that was going around a few years ago. If that were true my wife would be jacked from swallowing all my jizz!
Now I remember reading a article about 20 years ago or more about junkies in Russia or close by would save their urine as they are coming down off the high because the body is filtering out the drug opioids or hallucinations I don’t remember and drink it later. It was supposed to be more pure and stronger than before.
So this would be oral Tren, hope it has a long half life or then you would have to take it multiple times throughout the day!

From a study:

I recently had a close friend tell me I'm full of crap,so I'm good to go bro! Time to get huuuge lmao ;)

No need to save and inj it I just piss on myself and let it absorb through the skin.

From a study:

17 alpha and beta trenbolone are the main metabolites of the breakdown of trenbolone acetate. "Schiffer et al. (2001) reported that half-lives for degradation of 17α- and 17β-trenbolone in liquid cattle manure were on the order of 260 days. Hence, it is not unreasonable to expect that the two trenbolone acetate metabolites would be detectable in runoff or discharges from a feedlot that uses the material as a growth promoter. However, this finding is, to our knowledge, the best- documented example of the occurrence of trenbolone in surface waters of the United States. Both trenbolone metabolites bind with high affinity to androgen receptors in mammals and fish (Wilson et al. 2002, 2004), and they are potent androgens in vivo; for example, they cause masculinization and decreases in fecundity in fish at nanograms per liter concentrations comparable to those detected in the discharge sample from this study (Ankley et al. 2003; Jensen K, unpublished data)."

I didn't realize that the main metabolites of trenbolone acetate are potent androgens themselves. That does present a problem! I figured they were just some byproduct that wasn't active at all.

In this case described in my article they found that the Trenbolone metabolites actually reform into active Trenbolone given the proper environment, which they say is simply the absence of light. So the active metabolites actually re-bond with each other to form back into active Trenbolone when taken out of sunlight for a certain period of time. Hence why the article refers to Tren as "The Vampire Steroid." .......Spooky.

Read about it here:
Save the environment and start collecting your friends as well. Should be able to take it orally and save the processing then recycle over and over. To bad I quit using this compound.

Going to start drinking my own piss like Bear Grylls when I get back on cycle

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner