over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren users over 45 please post experience

bigsonbitch

Registered
finished my first cycle of tren at 46...did it for only 4 weeks at a moderate dose of 250mg a week. tren A with 250 cyp and 2iu meditrope
still on cyp and gh

i noticed fat loss effect was the best i had with any drug i ever used and even dieting down i was able to hold size. more than anything i felt invincible and very confident.

had some BP issues (140-86) and HCT was at 52, but i get phlebotomy every other month so thats under control.

total cholesterol was 140 LDL 97 HDL 26 and tryglcerides 100

creatine 1.14
liver enzymes all normal range

im curious what the older bros experiences are or were and how long they ran it for.
older bros only apply

I turn 50 in July.
Tren is the king of fat loss.
I keep the dose at around 300mg max, 150mg at first.
I stay on a month or two typically.
I don’t follow blood work.
I only feel bad if my dose gets higher.
The rage tends to subside for me after a couple weeks.
I always say I’m too old to mess with tren but i get tempted and my strength jumps up 20% over night and I’m sold on it.
My only fears with tren are prostate issues and my kidneys. I believe tren is the true kidney killer of steroids.

I turn 50 in July.
Tren is the king of fat loss.
I keep the dose at around 300mg max, 150mg at first.
I stay on a month or two typically.
I don’t follow blood work.
I only feel bad if my dose gets higher.
The rage tends to subside for me after a couple weeks.
I always say I’m too old to mess with tren but i get tempted and my strength jumps up 20% over night and I’m sold on it.
My only fears with tren are prostate issues and my kidneys. I believe tren is the true kidney killer of steroids.

curious may i ask why you dont follow BW?

curious may i ask why you dont follow BW?

I don’t think it means much. Queefer died with perfect blood work. I believe genetics dictate our future health. The average mortality age of close relatives is what i think matters. I know i sound like an uneducated moron. Haha well I’m very educated with a graduate degree but i guess i can still be viewed as a moron. 😀
I have plenty of mental issues. Blood work gives me horrible anxiety. I feel better with my head buried in the sand. 🦒

I don’t think it means much. Queefer died with perfect blood work. I believe genetics dictate our future health. The average mortality age of close relatives is what i think matters. I know i sound like an uneducated moron. Haha well I’m very educated with a graduate degree but i guess i can still be viewed as a moron. 😀
I have plenty of mental issues. Blood work gives me horrible anxiety. I feel better with my head buried in the sand. 🦒

I'm actually the same way but I get it done anyway
My bp must rise atleast 10 points when I'm in the docs office

I hope you're right as far as genes, both my parents are in their 80s and still going strong physically and mentally

I'm 56. I microdose it 30 mg a day. SAme effects asOP. Fat loss, hightened confidence etc. An interesting thing is that women seem to smell it like a pheromone. I don't use it for long, 4-6 weeks tops usualy on top of TRT level test and another anabolic. Tren Ace is what I use. It is very powerful. Not much needed to get an effect. The microdosing cuts the sides down to almost non-exsistant.

I'm 56. I microdose it 30 mg a day. SAme effects asOP. Fat loss, hightened confidence etc. An interesting thing is that women seem to smell it like a pheromone. I don't use it for long, 4-6 weeks tops usualy on top of TRT level test and another anabolic. Tren Ace is what I use. It is very powerful. Not much needed to get an effect. The microdosing cuts the sides down to almost non-exsistant.

Love to hear the experiences guys.
Do you think microdosing at an older age long term even at around 15mg a day long term can be safe?

Well shit at least your honest about it. But just curious have you ever gotten blood work on tren? And if so how much worse was it compared to being on other compounds.

Love to hear the experiences guys.
Do you think microdosing at an older age long term even at around 15mg a day long term can be safe?

I don't think that's something I would do. There are a cople guys that have done and logged similar and the lipids crash even at 100 mg total a week. It might be similar to taking an oral long term.

Unrelated.. I wish I could still come off and recover fairly quickly. I think you can maintain your health a lot better coming right off for 3-4-5-6 months at a time. Plus when you go back on the AAS work way better. But if you can't come off anymore just doing enough test to stay in the 650-800 ng/dL range is almost as good. Probably mroe healthy than going and staying hypogonadal once one is older.

I hear ya man
I been off about 10 days and stayed on my trt regimen and I'm keeping my gains and still burning fat.
I'm 46 and look the best since my 30s
I plan to stay off a month and was thinkng of going back on at 100mg a week
But now I'm not sure - great info
Thanks!

I hear ya man
I been off about 10 days and stayed on my trt regimen and I'm keeping my gains and still burning fat.
I'm 46 and look the best since my 30s
I plan to stay off a month and was thinkng of going back on at 100mg a week
But now I'm not sure - great info
Thanks!

I still go complertely off one or two times a year for 4-8 weeks and crash. I do it partially out of habit and partially because maybe it is OK healthwise to go hypo for a month or two and also resensitize to the androgens.

I can't take it at my advanced age due to constant sweating. Which can lead to dehydration and put even more stress on the kidneys.
I literally sweat while doing most anything.

I can't take it at my advanced age due to constant sweating. Which can lead to dehydration and put even more stress on the kidneys.
I literally sweat while doing most anything.

That is a huge problem myself I sweat just thinking about sweating, Tren increases my sweat 10X

I don’t think it means much. Queefer died with perfect blood work. I believe genetics dictate our future health. The average mortality age of close relatives is what i think matters. I know i sound like an uneducated moron. Haha well I’m very educated with a graduate degree but i guess i can still be viewed as a moron. ��
I have plenty of mental issues. Blood work gives me horrible anxiety. I feel better with my head buried in the sand. ��

john, i highly respect the amount of time you've been in this game, so I'm not criticizing you, and am really not trying to nitpick, but just curious..

you said, Queefer died with "perfect bloodwork"..

something like this is so easy to say, but did you actually physically see his bloodwork with your own two eyes?

again, i'm not trying to start anything or really even question you, because i respect what you're saying, but I just feel like I've seen guys a million times on here say their bloodwork is "good" or "perfect" or when in reality, they either didn't have it done (or had it done a long time ago and it may have been "good" then) and are just saying that to make themselves feel better at the moment..

I agree that bloodwork probably doesn't tell the whole story, but it truly is an invaluable way to help guys hedge their bets when it comes to this endeavor... (provided they make the necessary adjustments)...

Last edited:
there were studies being done years ago using tren for trt.
i think it was 100 tren/100 test a week or something. maybe less.
but yeah. docs were experimenting with low dose tren that way and results were impressive but i dont have links to that study.
i used tren last year, 47 years old, 25-30mg a day or so along with my trt dose and goddam. it works like magic. i made it tho so i know it was legit.
i actually lost weight cuz i wasnt eating enuff. but still got accused of being on steroids multiple times, i was so lean and muscular. low dose tren i'd love to do but my hair hates it.

Well shit at least your honest about it. But just curious have you ever gotten blood work on tren? And if so how much worse was it compared to being on other compounds.

I’m always on several AAS compounds so it’s hsrd to say if tren was worse. My actual worst blood tests were on basically HRT doses. On 4 grams of several things it was decent.

john, i highly respect the amount of time you've been in this game, so I'm not criticizing you, and am really not trying to nitpick, but just curious..

you said, Queefer died with "perfect bloodwork"..

something like this is so easy to say, but did you actually physically see his bloodwork with your own two eyes?

again, i'm not trying to start anything or really even question you, because i respect what you're saying, but I just feel like I've seen guys a million times on here say their bloodwork is "good" or "perfect" or when in reality, they either didn't have it done (or had it done a long time ago and it may have been "good" then) and are just saying that to make themselves feel better at the moment..

I agree that bloodwork probably doesn't tell the whole story, but it truly is an invaluable way to help guys hedge their bets when it comes to this endeavor... (provided they make the necessary adjustments)...

He got everything tested before dying and everything was fine. although his death had nothing to do with roids or hgh. His heart and everything were perfect! I was told not to say what killed him.

I'm 65, and started a Tri-Tren Cycle a couple of weeks ago.
Also doing Low Dose of Test Cyp and 3 IU's of HGH.

BP is fine, I monitor it most days.
AST and ALT are both within the Normal Range, but I take 1,200 Mg of NAC every day, along with a few other supplements.

Will do Cholesterol in a few more weeks, as I do it Quarterly, expecting a hit to HDL, but this is common for me and most others, On-Cycle.
It comes back around after I PCT off.
Doing 300 Mg of Test Cyp and 450 Mg of Tri-Tren................... JP

there were studies being done years ago using tren for trt.
i think it was 100 tren/100 test a week or something. maybe less.
but yeah. docs were experimenting with low dose tren that way and results were impressive but i dont have links to that study.
i used tren last year, 47 years old, 25-30mg a day or so along with my trt dose and goddam. it works like magic. i made it tho so i know it was legit.
i actually lost weight cuz i wasnt eating enuff. but still got accused of being on steroids multiple times, i was so lean and muscular. low dose tren i'd love to do but my hair hates it.

This seems to be the main study around this topic, though it was only using trenbolone for hormone replacement, no testosterone - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21266670

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131