The issue almost always boils down to "judging your health by what
you see in the mirror, how big and ripped you are, or how much
stronger you get".

Not here to lecture anyone, but come-on guys, use a little common
sense.

-MT

see post above yours for voice of reason :eek::cool:

see postS above post above yours for "voice of young bucks" :rolleyes:

Mini yes anavar and tren do usually trash lipids, but even after a moderate cycle my HDL was 37 with total cholesterol 186. That's better than the typical joe.

I do take REd yeast rice and nicacin daily. I think it helps

Juggy,

You're a seasoned vet Bro.
You're just looking at your total, which is decent at 186.

But you're not considering your ratio;

To calculate your cholesterol ratio, divide your high-density lipoprotein (HDL, or "good") cholesterol number into your total cholesterol number. An optimal ratio is less than 3.5-to-1. A higher ratio means a higher risk of heart disease.

Yours is 5.02, that should raise some red flags, no?

-MT

Mini yes anavar and tren do usually trash lipids, but even after a moderate cycle my HDL was 37 with total cholesterol 186. That's better than the typical joe.

I do take REd yeast rice and nicacin daily. I think it helps

As discussed it's all about diet. However, I don't see why you wouldn't use 50mg tren a and 50mg avar per day. Those doses will give you the results but minimize the negative side effects. Although everyone is different and can only take certain amounts of each drug before experiencing issues. But for most (not everyone) 50mg of each should be around the max were the results are fantastic and the side effects are manageable. Add in a little test and you have a great cycle. Guys wanting to push things (like many do) could add in small amounts of things like mast, primo, inj winny etc.

My issue w tren is my unwillingness of wanting to do carido- and lack of Carido capacity- at any dose over 200mgs per week.

Var- over 50mgs per day. Cramping sucks. Charlie horse(s) like feelings all over the place. Even walking up stairs. The feeling is same as just completing a leg work out and soreness.

Good range for me is 150mg of tren and 20mg ED. Am and pm for var.

Also depends on the look your going for too. I'm 45 and not interested in having the appearance of being all jacked up.

Personally, like the bigger than average look, ripped and keep people guessing.

And veiny... the best compliment is "damn bro your legs are sick".

Less juice volume is more...

The above coming from a 20yr vet and more cycles/combos imaginable.

At 45 I finally figured it out..

J

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juggy,

You're a seasoned vet Bro.
You're just looking at your total, which is decent at 186.

But you're not considering your ratio;

To calculate your cholesterol ratio, divide your high-density lipoprotein (HDL, or "good") cholesterol number into your total cholesterol number. An optimal ratio is less than 3.5-to-1. A higher ratio means a higher risk of heart disease.

Yours is 5.02, that should raise some red flags, no?

-MT

Touché. I'll get bloods pulled while on HRT and clean and see what it is. I'm assuming it would be better if my HDL is 37 while "on"

But it might not me.

I like taking both together:cool:

i'm for Var. yeah, it wrecks the lipids. i used to love tren, but i came to my senses about it after a few cycles and i won't touch it again for the rest of my life.

regardless of how your bloodwork looks, lets not try to ever forget that this is a steroid that was developed for use in ANIMALS and not HUMANS....there are no human trials, nothing backed up with decades of research like anavar, deca, testosterone, etc. i'm not telling anyone they should or shouldn't use tren, i just made my decision that it was 1 thing i would permanately remove from my aresenal.

as far as the cramping with var goes, i'll tell you what works
8-10 g of taurine a day
400mg chellated magnesium 3x daily

i have used var multiple times, suffered tremendously from waking up in the middle of the night with a charlie horse, or cramping so badly during my training that i couldn't finish my work out. when i added both of these in together...the cramping subsided and i literally never got another charlie horse again, and was able to always finish my routines without taking serious breaks or just straight up having to leave the gym.

have your bloodwork done, lipids are cheap. do it pre, during, post, make sure your shit gets back to normal afterwards. use whatever supps you gotta do. guys are going to continue using whatever the hell they want, no point in coming in the threads and telling them what they should or shouldnt do. just do what you can to mitigate the damage you're causing and keep going.

350 is more than enough for what you want it for. And I know you said you have legit Var but wanted to take the opportunity to say I am so sick of getting bunk Var from what I always considered good sources. Never again.

Have to weigh the pros and cons of each. For me TrenE helped me get leaner and stronger but everyone has a max point. Myself 400mg a week was it. It was close to making me irritable.

Var is great but it will knock your HDL levels real low. Real anavar never gave me any cramps. I used the real deal back in the day, Searle brand from the pharmacy.

Hard to give you an answer when it's really and individuality type of question. Hell I say if it's even a question then run them together, just monitor your blood.

superman vrs. guy that makes your coffee.

All you guys cramping...do you not hydrate? I can tell immediately if im not hydrated enough going into a workout. Its been 6+ months since i havent downed at least 1.5 gallons a day.

Last week of my show my coach had me doing 3 gallons a day. Now that sucked. Scared the shit out of me initially, but wow did it work.

Elvia said it best imo. Lower the dose and run both.

Simple fix... do both. All this talk about HDL level and what not... it really doesn't matter man. all that can be fixed in about 4-6 weeks with proper diet and cardio.

So if it was me... hell it is me. I do tren and var

test E 200mg a week
tren 100mg eod
var 25mg am and 25mg pm (4weeks on 3weeks off)
caber .5 monday, thursday
aroma 12.5 eod

How about this?

• 350-400mg Tren per week
  • 60mg Anavar daily

4 weeks max. Afterwards, come off everything, except TRT.

Would this really be "devastating" to health?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity