over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren vs double anavar for recomp

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If you could only handle 350mg tren ace a week, would you pick that or 700mg anavar a week?

I know both together would be great, but I'm wanting to do either or and run the other later. Test will be kept at 250mg, and maybe some pre workout TBOL if I run the tren

If you could only handle 350mg tren ace a week, would you pick that or 700mg anavar a week?

I know both together would be great, but I'm wanting to do either or and run the other later. Test will be kept at 250mg, and maybe some pre workout TBOL if I run the tren

Tren. I love var, but there's no comparison imo

350mg of tren is plenty.... I wouldn't say only lol.

I'm guessing this is for cutting purposes? I would prefer tren over var if I had to run only one and it was a cut.

This is a recomp:

- You lose fat by cutting calories.
- You keep muscle by lifting weights and using some anabolics. Literally anything will do. 250mg test or 150mg test and 150mg npp will do with no sides to speak off.

Unless you're a beginner, true recomp is quite hard to accomplish. Instead, cut while trying to keep your muscle and then grow while lean.

This is a recomp:

- You lose fat by cutting calories.
- You keep muscle by lifting weights and using some anabolics. Literally anything will do. 250mg test or 150mg test and 150mg npp will do with no sides to speak off.

Unless you're a beginner, true recomp is quite hard to accomplish. Instead, cut while trying to keep your muscle and then grow while lean.

Yea I guess recomp is a bad choice of words....trim some fat while keeping bench and deadlift numbers the same....i just said recomp because I find that with tren I can keep BW the same and get leaner. I don't mess with tren often, insleep like shit, but I gonna try one more time with sensoril, magnesium, and melatonin

Last edited:
Running both myself at the moment :D

700mg of Anavar a week? That's pretty high, sides would be a bit much, for me anyway.. personally, you could probably save your bank and get same great results w 200mg a week of var and or 200mg a week of tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Go with tren because for all you know your var could be garbage. Honestly think the tren will work far better too. Don't get me wrong, var is great but it's just the icing on the cake. I think it helps give a more polished look but tren is what's really carrying the team

THIS

Go with tren because for all you know your var could be garbage. Honestly think the tren will work far better too. Don't get me wrong, var is great but it's just the icing on the cake. I think it helps give a more polished look but tren is what's really carrying the team

-F2S

Tren hands down. It just changes your look completely while dieting. It is THE recomp drug in my eyes.

From what I remember 100mg var a day was equal to 100mg tren a day as far as results and strength.

The anavar is powders that tested well.

The shin splints and pumps can be an issue at 100mg ED.

Looks like tren is the clear winner. I haven't ran it in so long I guess i forgot how powerful it was

Tren = awesome results, sides for Me don't outweigh benefits
Var = awesome results, over 75mg day cramping is an issue

well i dunno bro....with var you run the risk of it being thrown out again lmao.

bro you have no fat. save the tren and var for people who need it. go eat some ice cream.

Personally I'd go with tren. I get outstanding results from it and I don't have to run much either. When it comes to var, I don't know if I've been unlucky and have just gotten garbage. Or if I just don't respond well to it. Becuz my results just aren't that impressive with var.

I love both. Especially when the Var is real.

But heres another vote for Tren.

tren makes me feel like garbage, I simultaneously feel better than everybody else around me and I hate everybody else around me....its a shitty drug imo. I'm a nice dude too, so often on bodybuilding boards it is said "the drugs don't make you into a different person, you just are an asshole thats why you have aggression on steroids". For me my objective analysis is that is incorrect. Tren actually MAKES me an asshole, it overpowers some circuitry in my brain and reprograms my behavior. Add in kidney toxic effects and clearly this is a drug that is not worth using.

Anavar destroys my lipids, even a brief 1-2 month run and my lipids are in the toilet and take a WHILE to climb back to normal. It also elevates my liver enzymes. One of my favorite things to do in life is a cold beer with my girlfriend after a 10 mile hike on the weekend. On anavar that's kinda stupid to drink. I'm too old for that shit.

I find this thread amusing :rolleyes:!

Does anyone consider their lipid values?
Or doesn't that matter to you guys?

-MT

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner