over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren vs. Spirolactone/Azleic Acid/Nizoral 2%

Juice Freak

Registered
Ok I've managed to not only stop losing hair on my test cycles but my hairline has come back nicely using azleic acid/5% minoxidil, Folligen spray, Nu Hair, Nioxin shampoo and conditioner, finastride at 1mg ed, and Emu Oil. The finastride and azleic acid take care of the dht, the folligen, nu hair, nioxin and emu oil condition my scalp nicely (no more redness) and the minox has restored all hair to my cortex. So here's my next question, I want to get back on the tren (culprit of some hair loss). I know finastride won't do sweet shit all for my hair loss on tren but will topical spirolactone compete for receptors with the tren dht in my scalp and also would the azleic acid helpt to remove this type of dht derivitive from my scalp??? Just curious seems that spiro is the most promising because it binds to a receptor site instead of the tren so would this negate the hair loss effects of tren??? Any suggestions would be awesome.

My theory is to apply a healthy amount of spirolactone to my scalp in the morning and then two hours later, after all the spiro has binded to take 100mg of test suspension that would be cleared before the next day so that all my receptors would be covered before the tren even gets a chance to bind. What do you think?

Juice - please explain how you are using all these compounds on your hair, frequency, etc..

thanks,

DrG

Every morning I wash my hair using Nioxin shampoo and conditioner, I then use a large dose of 5% azleic acid/ 5% minoxidil solution and cover my cortex my front hair line anywhere where it was thin. After that I spray it with the folligen spray, then nu hair spray, then emu oil. These three really condition the scalp if you use too much you're hair will look very oily but don't mind cause I work outside so it's not like I'm trying to impress anyone if you want to look your best during the day I suggest doing this before sleep. At night I have another shower and put on some more minox/azleic, folligen, nu hair, emu oil. Add to this some 1mg of finastride ed and my hair has never looked better. When I'm going out with friends I just wash my hair again with the nioxin and my hair looks great.

thanks for the info.

I have my doubts regarding your receptor binding theory of spironolactone, but there is some data out there that suggests it may work. Worth a try I guess.

DrG

-----------

Interaction of spironolactone and digitalis with the 5 alpha- dihydrotestosterone (DHT) receptor of rat ventral prostate
JC Pita Jr, ME Lippman, EB Thompson and DL Loriaux

The aldosterone antagonist, spironolactone, has been shown to block the effects of exogenously administered androgen in rat. This suggests that interaction of the drug with androgen at the target tissues may occur. In this paper we have studied the possible interaction of spironolactone with the 5alpha-dihydrotestosterone (DHT)1 receptor of rat ventral prostate. The competitive receptor assay used involves precipitation of the 105,000 X g supernatant of the homogenized tissue with protamine sulfate, removal of the unprecipitated cytosol, and incubation of the precipitate in the presence of the appropriate [3H]DHT steroid solution at 0 C for 18 hours. Using this method the Kd (dissociation constant) for DHT in the rat prostate was in the range of 1.9-4.0 X 10(-9)M and the binding capacity was 0.21 pmol/mg protein. Spironolactone was found to interfere with the binding of DHT to the precipitated cytosol and displayed an estimated Kd of 1.3-4.6 X 10(- 8)M. Several digitalis preparations were similarly studied. Digitoxin and digitoxigenin also interfered with the binding of [3H]DHT and had an estimated Kd of 0.8-3.6 X 10(-8)M. Digoxin interacted less strongly and its estimated Kd was 10(-6)M. We believe these results suggest an interaction of spironolactone and digitalis with the DHT receptor and may help explain some of their antiandrogenic actions in the rat and in man.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131