advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren/Winstrol cycle, too hard on lipids?

I get what you’re saying and I can agree to a certain extent and commend you for at least being honest.. But you have to agree there is a middle ground.. Most could probably get to their goals on mild Test dosages and some HGH, is say 300-600mg Test and 3-6iu GH as detrimental as running Tren/Deca/Winny and orals etc for months and months on end? Probably not.. Maybe for some sensitive guys... But no, everyone is looking for a secret... Only a few guys on this board have the physiques their cycles justify and majority compete or are Pros on top of that..

May I ask how old you are? I’ll assume you’re fairly young as well (I’m in my late 20’s) so blasting now might not have such a hard/permanent effect on you now but late 30’s and early 40’s and beyond and you’re definitely playing with Fire..

I agree entirely. But not everyone is a good responder to steroids. I need higher dosages of most other meds as well. Nothing you can do about it. I'm also 6'4 which again calls for more lean muscle being needed to get the desired look. It's easier for shorter guys, at 200 lean pounds they could look huge. At 200 lean pounds I still look like a skinny stick. You can't really judge a physique by the dosages being used to attain it. My brother (who should have most of my genetics) blows up on 500 mg test and could build a solid physique on that. The same amount of the same test for me does next to nothing. And we also mimic diet plans and training routines so that's not the difference.

I'm 35.

I agree entirely. But not everyone is a good responder to steroids. I need higher dosages of most other meds as well. Nothing you can do about it. I'm also 6'4 which again calls for more lean muscle being needed to get the desired look. It's easier for shorter guys, at 200 lean pounds they could look huge. At 200 lean pounds I still look like a skinny stick. You can't really judge a physique by the dosages being used to attain it. My brother (who should have most of my genetics) blows up on 500 mg test and could build a solid physique on that. The same amount of the same test for me does next to nothing. And we also mimic diet plans and training routines so that's not the difference.

I'm 35.

You’re definitely a tall ass guy lol so for sure I understand it being harder to build a desired muscular look, and you’re still on the younger side and not sure how long you’ve been using but just be careful and keep all that in mind bro, “a look” isn’t worth your health...

You can always just take up MMA and fight Jon Jones @ 6’4 205 :D lol

You’re definitely a tall ass guy lol so for sure I understand it being harder to build a desired muscular look, and you’re still on the younger side and not sure how long you’ve been using but just be careful and keep all that in mind bro, “a look” isn’t worth your health...

You can always just take up MMA and fight Jon Jones @ 6’4 205 :D lol

Haha :D

both will destroy your lipids. make sure you eat as clean as possible and take a lot of time to repair your lipids to normal levels when done.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws