advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren without test cycles... And no sex issues?!

NoVaDriver

Registered
Hey guys,

So last month my girl and I tried an experiment. Basically she's been PMS'ing pretty hard for the past few "time of the month" and suggested that maybe I just quit the test several days prior so I'm not aching for sex for two weeks. My natural libido is bad enough (or good enough, depending how you look at it) while off cycle, so you can imagine me when I'm on. I also noticed that even when I'm on a longggg cycle (12 weeks or so) one of my "boys" down there never shrinks.

Basically, I had no decrease in libido. None. I decided just to keep at the no test experiment for another month and I still had no libido or bedroom problems. I would even say the sex got better, actually. Is my natural test just never shutting down? Because I might as well just skip the test and take whatever else I like that is magnitudes more anabolic if this is the case.

For reference, I was doing tren ace 100mg ED, so it was no tiny dose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know, but I had the very same experience years ago.

Tren always puts my sex drive trough the roof. I have no idea why this is

That will be temporary. It will eventually catch up with you. You can't run Trenbolone only cycles and not have a decreased sex drive for ever.

It raises sex drive because its so androgenic.

Maybe it's test p tren....no test, libido and ed should be outta control

That will be temporary. It will eventually catch up with you. You can't run Trenbolone only cycles and not have a decreased sex drive for ever.

It raises sex drive because its so androgenic.

This is my understanding yes. I alway run test with mine but test does nothing really for my sex drive other than maintain it

Interesting. Yeah, I went six weeks with no test and did just fine. I'm also off for over three weeks now and decided also to try no PCT... Haven't lost any weight either. I'll take the genetic freak title, I guess, lol.

And I was not using a mix or test cyp. Just tren ace.

Maybe it's test p tren....no test, libido and ed should be outta control

Perhaps.

Tren Ace is one of the more expensive raws.

I did a tren only cycle about a year and half ago. After a few weeks for me, my libido was dead as a mouse after eating poison. If it's working for you, great, but I'll find it hard to believe anyone can have a sex drive without any test in their system, it's either mixed as others said, or something else is going on. Just my thought.

you need some estrogen for your sex drive.
tren is highly androgenic and therefore increases your libido.

running tren without test will completely wipe out your estrogen over time (that can take weeks though) and you will suffer from low libido and joint issues at some point. a tiny dosage of test or even HCG can prevent that though.

Interesting. Yeah, I went six weeks with no test and did just fine. I'm also off for over three weeks now and decided also to try no PCT... Haven't lost any weight either. I'll take the genetic freak title, I guess, lol.

And I was not using a mix or test cyp. Just tren ace.

Figured it out. All your gear was bunk.. that's why there was no weight loss or libido drop :D.

Seriously though, that's awesome. Know a guy that never runs test and runs deca, eq, tren, mast (not all at once but in and out) and he claims to never have libido issues.

Figured it out. All your gear was bunk.. that's why there was no weight loss or libido drop :D.

Seriously though, that's awesome. Know a guy that never runs test and runs deca, eq, tren, mast (not all at once but in and out) and he claims to never have libido issues.

His products probably aren't whats labelled.

There is a reason Nandrolone (Deca-Duraboin) is used as a chemical castration agent by some countries.

His products probably aren't whats labelled.

There is a reason Nandrolone (Deca-Duraboin) is used as a chemical castration agent by some countries.

That is very true. I mean I was saying it as a joke but remember that my first cycle was dbol and test. The dbol was good but the test was bunk and I had no idea. I finished and did PCT and kept everything and had no libido drop at all so can definitely see that as being a possibility.

It's from UG Freak... Which I know many of y'all know and love. ;)

But, yeah, I know I had surgery "down there" when I was only a couple years old. Maybe that did something?

As mentioned above by others you run tren only long enough your dick will be always staring at the ground no matter what you do. Run test it's a must.

Just for future reference - dropping different anabolic agents simply as a way to decrease your sex drive temporarily might not be the best idea, especially when it comes to your base test levels. Seems like you could cause some funky fluctuations in endocrine function which could lead to a bevy of side effects.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, when your libido is high and your girl ain't having it, your right hand may be a better/safer option lol.

Hey guys,

So last month my girl and I tried an experiment. Basically she's been PMS'ing pretty hard for the past few "time of the month" and suggested that maybe I just quit the test several days prior so I'm not aching for sex for two weeks. My natural libido is bad enough (or good enough, depending how you look at it) while off cycle, so you can imagine me when I'm on. I also noticed that even when I'm on a longggg cycle (12 weeks or so) one of my "boys" down there never shrinks.

Basically, I had no decrease in libido. None. I decided just to keep at the no test experiment for another month and I still had no libido or bedroom problems. I would even say the sex got better, actually. Is my natural test just never shutting down? Because I might as well just skip the test and take whatever else I like that is magnitudes more anabolic if this is the case.

For reference, I was doing tren ace 100mg ED, so it was no tiny dose.

This has a lot to do with natural libidos. To give you a idea of just how strong genetic Libido can be --
I was very sick, 2 times in my life my test levels were about 2 or 4. That's not a typo, yes 2 or 4 non existent! The Drs like you must have noticed when u couldn't have sex, I'm like... But I have sex 3-4. Times a week. I'm always horny lol

So it's more then just hormones.
On test tren and gh. I need release 8 times a day just to function and yes my wife hates it lol she's like I'm not a Machine lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just for future reference - dropping different anabolic agents simply as a way to decrease your sex drive temporarily might not be the best idea, especially when it comes to your base test levels. Seems like you could cause some funky fluctuations in endocrine function which could lead to a bevy of side effects.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, when your libido is high and your girl ain't having it, your right hand may be a better/safer option lol.

I have to agree lol it's not safe to drop levels or increase like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner