over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren year round

Have your friend get a blood test. Prolonged tren use will almost always obliterate HDL levels. I've personally seen my own HDL as low as 11 after being on tren. Now of course things will be dose and duration dependent. But it surely is the tren. Been getting mulitple bloodtests per year done for the last 5 years. So I've got a very clear picture of what almost every aas compound will do to be. Now sure maybe not everyone will respond the way I do but for me 500mg a week of tren is more damaging to the majority of my blood work numbers than 2G of test a week. Coming completely off tren is advisable as in just 30 days with proper diet and cardio those HDL numbers can re generate rather quickly. IME bouncing between 25-50mg of tren per day all year will not provide the break needed for recovery but will have enough of a cumulative effect to destroy lipids and impact other vital bloodwork numbers.
As always the bottom line is getting the bloodwork done. Twice a year is mandatory. Three times is even better. And if you never come off or hop from one set of compounds to another I'd be getting bloodwork every 2-3 months. The more exogenous compounds one uses for a longer duration the more that person needs to know exactly what is happening inside them. Bloodtests are invaluable. Only the worst kind of fool does not follow some sort of protocol for tracking numbers on and off various aas compounds. Its the exact reason I use Excel spreadsheets to tracking my blasts and cruises. Its also what led to modify my blast and cruise methodology twice over the last 4 years to now include mandatory off time and or genuine trt dosing levels. If someone wants to say 250mg a week of test is their cruise they can call it that but that is not a homeostatic recovery dose. Just as 25mg of tren daily and no less, year round is not.
I rarely surface these days to get on this soapbox as so few listen, but perhaps one ignorant person will have their eyes opened that makes this fifteen minute effort of mine worth it in that case.

So by all means by the game. Use tren. But remember the winner is he who has the most muscle the longest. Know what you can take and how long you can take it. Know how long you must be off certain compounds for recovery sake.

Problem is if you chime in you open yourself up to a lot of ridicule and for what? Sharing your experience for others to benefit from.

Anyways.

I have more or less been on tren for 1-1.5 years with 2-3 breaks of 3-5 weeks tops. Doses vary from 50mg up to 300mg ED. Just recently went back on and frontloaded 3-4 grams of tren e/tren ace in 4-5 days. Only sides I got from that frontload was lethargy and sweating.

Going to be running 2100-2800mg a week for atleast the next 4+ weeks.

When I first started tren even 25mg ED gave me alot of sides. Didnt feel right on it mentally, sweat a ton, hard to control my emotions. Now... I dont feel right when I am not on tren. Not to say I require it to function, merely that I feel completely normal on tren now, if anything it enhances my personality and I much more calm and in control while using tren.

In the past I have only used 200mg ED as my max, so cant really comment on what 3-400mg ED will do as this is the first time I have experimented with this dose.

Bloodwork. Only gotten it done twice in the past 1.5 years, once after 4 weeks off tren and once while in the 7th week of 200mg ED. Both times everything came back normal except my kidney values were a tad off on the 200mg ED. That said, higher doses of tren or longer duration runs of tren definately put my body in a vulnerable state. What I mean by that is if I get a cold it will take me twice as long to get rid of it, if I go have a few beers ( this is an example, I actually hate beer ) then it will stress my liver harder then if I werent on tren, if I abuse diuretics my kidneys will get hit alot harder then if I werent on tren. Make sense? For me personally, when I am on tren it doesnt directly negatively impact my body but it does lower my bodys defenses so to speak.

The one true side effect I experience from tren that bothers me is how it effects my relationships with girlfriends. It enhances my all or nothing outlook and if I am given a reason, if I am hurt by a girl or we are fighting etc I can become very detatched and numb and act impulsively. Likewise, if things are good I can become incredibly attatched. Its really hard to explain but all in all you have to really learn to think rationally, not emotionally when it comes to tren and relationship issues.

Hope this helps someone, if you dont believe anything I said or you dont agree... I dont care lol. No disrespect meant of course but its just my personal experience and your all welcome to take it or leave it.

That's a great post! Don't worry about posting, there are a couple of fucktards here that like to argue, just ignore them. But I know what u mean about calming u down, I'm a little hot headed normally not bad but a little, but when I take tren I'm a completely different person. Calm, easy going, I guess it's like Ritalin, for ADHD. I don't know but JMO!

I have a bro who ran tren ace, so he says, for 8 months. He got stronger and bigger, but hells bells did he get bloated. He also didn't have any problems with excessive sweating, acne, or any of other andogenic goodies that come with it. I suspected someone sold him something other than tren.

He's also a pretty laid back dude, and didn't act any different.

Problem is if you chime in you open yourself up to a lot of ridicule and for what? Sharing your experience for others to benefit from.

Anyways.

I have more or less been on tren for 1-1.5 years with 2-3 breaks of 3-5 weeks tops. Doses vary from 50mg up to 300mg ED. Just recently went back on and frontloaded 3-4 grams of tren e/tren ace in 4-5 days. Only sides I got from that frontload was lethargy and sweating.

Going to be running 2100-2800mg a week for atleast the next 4+ weeks.

When I first started tren even 25mg ED gave me alot of sides. Didnt feel right on it mentally, sweat a ton, hard to control my emotions. Now... I dont feel right when I am not on tren. Not to say I require it to function, merely that I feel completely normal on tren now, if anything it enhances my personality and I much more calm and in control while using tren.

In the past I have only used 200mg ED as my max, so cant really comment on what 3-400mg ED will do as this is the first time I have experimented with this dose.

Bloodwork. Only gotten it done twice in the past 1.5 years, once after 4 weeks off tren and once while in the 7th week of 200mg ED. Both times everything came back normal except my kidney values were a tad off on the 200mg ED. That said, higher doses of tren or longer duration runs of tren definately put my body in a vulnerable state. What I mean by that is if I get a cold it will take me twice as long to get rid of it, if I go have a few beers ( this is an example, I actually hate beer ) then it will stress my liver harder then if I werent on tren, if I abuse diuretics my kidneys will get hit alot harder then if I werent on tren. Make sense? For me personally, when I am on tren it doesnt directly negatively impact my body but it does lower my bodys defenses so to speak.

The one true side effect I experience from tren that bothers me is how it effects my relationships with girlfriends. It enhances my all or nothing outlook and if I am given a reason, if I am hurt by a girl or we are fighting etc I can become very detatched and numb and act impulsively. Likewise, if things are good I can become incredibly attatched. Its really hard to explain but all in all you have to really learn to think rationally, not emotionally when it comes to tren and relationship issues.

Hope this helps someone, if you dont believe anything I said or you dont agree... I dont care lol. No disrespect meant of course but its just my personal experience and your all welcome to take it or leave it.

When you said bloodwork was fine on 200mg ED, does that even include things like HDL, which gets wrecked by basically just breathing while on AAS?

I, too, have been using tren for the most part of two years, but anywhere between 50mg-100mg per day. Up until last month when I came off, I was only off it for maybe 12 weeks total in those two years. Bloodwork sucked, but it went back to normal a few weeks after stopping. I don't know what REAL damage it did to me, since bloodwork doesn't tell you everything.

up till about a few months ago id been on tren for about 2 and a half years

back on a low dose now again

while i was on it i virtually had no negative sides on lower doses, wen it was bumped back up i get the usual insomnia and sweats and cough
i saw more sides and worse blood work on higher testosterone doses, as opposed to tren

only thing that basically stays low year round is your HDL in my experience, but it wasnt severe, for memory i scored 1.2 on my blood test, reference range was 2/0-3.6

but my LDL was lower then normal range, so the over ratio was still okay

as for most that brag about trens effects on cattle, lets not forget there giving a very strong androgen to a female, you give any female creature an abundance fo androgens and theres gonna be problems, doesnt take a genius to realise

not saying tren year round is healthy, but it not as bad as people think

heres an example of how i look atm, 248 in these pics, im 5'10, yes using melotan

doses
200mg tren e a week
250mg sus a week
250mg mast e a week

diet looks like this:

Breakfast: 4 scoops whey protein, handful jelly beans, 2 peices of toast with nutella spread on them
Lunch: bowl of special fried rice from local noodle hut, 4 scoops whey protein
Pre workout: glass of juice
Dinner: lamb kebab with extra lamb and pinapple, bowl of fries, 2-3 scoops of ice cream (ben jerry preferable) and 2 scoops whey protein
Before bed: 2 scoops whey protein

jus saying, tren year round works

Attachments

• melotan.jpg
    melotan.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 817
I ran it for a year and a half straight, dosages in the 50-100mg per day region. I have no health problems from doing so, blood tests didn't flag up anything bad. I am a complete health nut though, always eat clean, dont smoke, drink or do any other drugs, bf levels allays in check etc.. so perhaps that helps IDK.

I need my sleep though or i just cant function right mentally and i never could sleep properly on the stuff (id average 4-5 hours per night) and just wasnt ever happy either, made me very depressed about life and lose interest in things I love and fell out with a lot of friends. Even though I was at my biggest/strongest/leanest during that time i doubt ill ever use it again because having my mind function properly is far more important to me.

IMO, doing this is great for keeping a certain look, but BAD in terms of health and using a Tren for it's main job. HDL for certain gets smashed in most cases. Once you get used to Tren, what's next? Nothin' but more Tren?

Point is, I don't want my body to "get used to" any AAS just as I don't want to "get used to" any training protocol. When that happens, homeostasis, sameness is happening. Time to get off or TRT. Whether at 6 weeks, 9 weeks or 20 weeks.

I'd rather come back to Tren, get awesome gains and fat loss, and get out before I adapt fully.

Now, I'm no saint; I've done long periods switching from compound to compound so I don't have to up the dose, but that too, showed up on my bloods in a negative way. TRT time for me is a must.

Last edited:
I agree with bloke

I was on 100 Tren Ace, 100 Test E... God damn, it was awesome EXCEPT one thing, I still had sleep problems, insomnia !

School started and I couldn't afford to be sleepy during the day so I stopped the tren, bumped my trt to 150 test e only. I started adding GH, and my sleep is SO GOOD ! Deep sleep

I began a cycle of 600 of tren Ace and 100 Test E about a week ago, I never use more than 200 Test E, I'm too sensitive to estrogen. since I have added GH I hope my sleeps stay the same on Tren, and if it does, I'll be HRTing with Test Tren and GH BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Last edited:
I have got to say i think when it comes to this you should not believe everything you read on the net and go with some common sense, some people dont get bad side effects from tren at all and can run for a duration, with attention to diet and other things like cardio etc you would be surprised at how good bloodwork will be . I think however if you are one of these guys that feels shit on tren then its obvious it wont work for you like that, I feel absolutely awful on high test and you hear people saying test is best etc , well my blood pressure , bloat and blood test tell me otherwise. Got to play around yourself with these things.

ThatBloke, i followed you on here for some time brother, and if you dont mind me saying thats probably the best ive seen you look at that weight, yet thats some of the most conservative dosing ive seen you run....? What do you attribute this to?

heres an example of how i look atm, 248 in these pics, im 5'10, yes using melotan

doses
200mg tren e a week
250mg sus a week
250mg mast e a week

diet looks like this:

Breakfast: 4 scoops whey protein, handful jelly beans, 2 peices of toast with nutella spread on them
Dinner: lamb kebab with extra lamb and pinapple, bowl of fries, 2-3 scoops of ice cream (ben jerry preferable) and 2 scoops whey protein

hey bloke glad to see you back posting brotha, hope everything worked out in your favor. looking good

This year I did 6 months on….. Only reason I came off was because my girl wants a baby. Aside from shrooms lol, Tren is my most favorite drug in the world.

Nothing makes me feel more on top of the world than Tren. Being off now for near 2 months, my sex drive is god fucking awful….and the “look” is definitely gone. Even my girl misses my big traps…… I mean I look “okay” and my strength is still there, but the outright power, drive, and sick stamina is completely gone.

The pump in the gym just fucking sucks, and when im doing dips…my elbow joints begin to ache. That right there…. pisses me the fuck off, because I NEVER remember my elbow joints EVER aching….and it sure is depressing.

Tell you what, I am not gonna say I am addicted to Tren, but daily life sure does become a little “slower” and boring without the drug in my blood. It truly is a wonderful little bottle of oil. No other steroid comes close, the shit makes EQ seem like a fucking protein shake in comparison…so I will stick by Tren probably for the rest of my life.

With that being said, I have come to my senses to steroid use, and as with all things in life, the higher the reward, the higher the risk. Nothing THIS fucking good….can possibly go without consequences. That’s why, in order to have that peace of mind, I discontinue use when I feel its time.

The day…and I mean THE DAY I see a positive pregnancy Test….is the day I will be injecting 200mg Tren Ace into my right cheek. I really do miss my special sauce :(

Dan Duchaine was one of the most experimental, brilliant pioneers of the AAS era. Even he said avoid tren at all costs unless your competing, its just that strong.
We always study our bodies in numbers and results but just think for a second; look at the dramatic effects Tren has on overall body comp and muscle density. Who is to say it doesnt have the same effects on someones heart and arteries. Sure your cholesterol and and hematocrit may look decent but does that mean shit if your heart is dense as rock 2x the size it once was as a 17yr old and pumping blood to arteries that are inflamed and rigid as a pipe not flexible like they need to be.....

I truly wish we could do a study of the effects over a duration of years of the PERMANENT effects of tren on the body even after you go off. Just as much as we blame GH and Slin for a lot of health issues arising I think Tren abuse is the hiden culprit. Something that gives you night/day sweats, insomnia, coughing, lung restriction, increased bp, anxiety and strong cns stimulation cannot be OK for you... you would have to be a fool to think so

Yes you are correct flipper, that is pretty much the point im pushing out, people just read copy and pasted articles out there on the net which are good for a base but don't provide no sort of real truth when it comes to your body personally. We will never see a controlled test of steriod use and effects i believe, so as people who self medicate we need to think here of using our own results and reaction to deciding what is best to take or not.

I mean I have friends that cant touch aas like primo ,mast or tren because their hair just drops right out but me on the other hand my hair is solid and never sheds no matter what. If your sitting in bed dripping sweat, breathing hard and red as a beetroot, then your brain should be able to tell you ok this is harsh and not for me, the good thing about tren , real tren is a little goes a huge way, ive seen plenty of guys make results on 100-300mg per week. I mean if i go over 300mg tren e, i get friggin anxiety attacks and heart palpitations, now there are plenty of people who advocate higher doses and HAVE done higher doses without much issues, but i know my personal reaction is if i was to push tren i would be in for some bad news.

I think most of the heart issues we see around us is from huge jumps in sheer weight gain for an asbolute quest for mass at no expense, the human body cannot tolerate massive jumps in weight like that especially muscular,the heart has to adapt to facilitate this somehow.

Well said to the poster above me. I hate to sound cliche here but GENETICS are the main factor here period. Some guys can blast grams of gear and have no issues, while others not so much. It really does come down to how your body responds to things, whether it be diet, training or gear. With that said I do believe that you should only take what you need to get the results you desire. I doubt the guys you hear about takin 1-2g tren a week need that to get that look they so desire and I'm sure 500-700 would do them just fine

Tren is to harch on my moods yo even want to try it. I'm sure its just like any other drug if you take it to long. Where there is a up side there is a down side to it also.

Some great discussions, bumping to the top for more.

I have got to say i think when it comes to this you should not believe everything you read on the net and go with some common sense, some people dont get bad side effects from tren at all and can run for a duration, with attention to diet and other things like cardio etc you would be surprised at how good bloodwork will be . I think however if you are one of these guys that feels shit on tren then its obvious it wont work for you like that, I feel absolutely awful on high test and you hear people saying test is best etc , well my blood pressure , bloat and blood test tell me otherwise. Got to play around yourself with these things.

ThatBloke, i followed you on here for some time brother, and if you dont mind me saying thats probably the best ive seen you look at that weight, yet thats some of the most conservative dosing ive seen you run....? What do you attribute this to?

HAHA thanks bud,

honestly id have to say ive gone more conservative now coz ive realised more AAS doesnt seem to get me bigger anymore, it jus makes me feel like shit and lethargic, ive been trying for a long time to break past a platue with AAS, and finally realised i couldnt, and i think thats been my problem as im always trying to bust through something i cant

as i found out on my last few blasts, the last 2 blasts especially

id been stuck in the 240s for awhile now, 230s wen i start dieting, id done a few blasts and hadnt been able to break that weight platue, id jus get fat or loose muscle, either way nothing worked irrelevant of food intake or gear intake

then came my last 2 blasts

first one while overseas had the opportunity to run some GH for the first time, ran it for 3 months at 10iu a day with about 1.4 grams (for memory) of AAS and topped out at 267 bodyweight, i grew like a weed and stayed lean
def gained some water but alot was muscle and very obvious to everyone around me when i got back since i still had abs still and what guys talk about as the 3 dimensional look

then i got off the GH and continued my anabolic s regime and upped it to 2grams, dropped the water and weighed about 260, was also leaner then what i am now, so was prob my favourite look ever,

but as the weeks went on even at 2 grams i lost size and went down to 250 and my bodyfat levels increased, and that look i had before was gone

then i took a break off AAS for 3 months for jus some personal reasons i had to resolve

then wen i got back on thought id start normal 1 gram of test, and within 6 weeks i was back in the low 240s, up from the 220s id gone down to. No change in diet did that i should add, i ate basically the same as ive stated al way through

then again bumped the dosages up more to keep growing, did nothing but bloat and stay that weight range, then decided to eat more, got fatter and lethargic lol, so i thought stuff it ill experiment and try something simple since life has been busy and i need something easy to follow

so i tried something different, i just set a protein requirement for the day, which is 350 grams a day, and i eat my carbs and fat sources according to my hunger, LOL YES that whole eat wen ur hungry is basically what im doing

added the tren back in, since tren always recomps me

ironicaly its worked out well, i guess eating when im hungry tends to be either a calorie defecit by the end of the day, and allows me to drop fat slowly without feeling like im dieting since i never feel lethargic or tiered

i think the main thing im trying to say is, id been trying to break a platue for awhile now, and irrelevant of how i geared, ate, trained, i needed to add in GH and slin to go further, which is something i realised only after i tryed GH, but i cant afford here in aus to use GH so wont be continuing to use it

so after accepting and realising that platue i wanna break through cant be done with more AAS, i jus eat my protein requirements and carb/fats are eaten when im hungry

as a result, turns out i recomp really well into the weight range of 240s,

wish i could say i had some special secret LOL, but theres really none, its basically i ate less calories, and added in tren, and wala here i am

i should mention though, i am not genetically gifted naturally, im naturally not very muscular and gain fat very easy, but since the day ive touched any AAS ive responded very well

i can honestly say, following the diet i have on 500mg of test a week puts me in the high 220s with 14%bf, add in 400-500mg of tren a week and im in the 240s, single digit bodyfat, no change in diet

Last edited:

doses
200mg tren e a week
250mg sus a week
250mg mast e a week

diet looks like this:

nice tanning bed

congrats to all the guys who can stay on tren year round and not suffer any ill effects. Keep doing it if its working for you.

HAHA thanks bud,

honestly id have to say ive gone more conservative now coz ive realised more AAS doesnt seem to get me bigger anymore, it jus makes me feel like shit and lethargic, ive been trying for a long time to break past a platue with AAS, and finally realised i couldnt, and i think thats been my problem as im always trying to bust through something i cant

as i found out on my last few blasts, the last 2 blasts especially

id been stuck in the 240s for awhile now, 230s wen i start dieting, id done a few blasts and hadnt been able to break that weight platue, id jus get fat or loose muscle, either way nothing worked irrelevant of food intake or gear intake

then came my last 2 blasts

first one while overseas had the opportunity to run some GH for the first time, ran it for 3 months at 10iu a day with about 1.4 grams (for memory) of AAS and topped out at 267 bodyweight, i grew like a weed and stayed lean
def gained some water but alot was muscle and very obvious to everyone around me when i got back since i still had abs still and what guys talk about as the 3 dimensional look

then i got off the GH and continued my anabolic s regime and upped it to 2grams, dropped the water and weighed about 260, was also leaner then what i am now, so was prob my favourite look ever,

but as the weeks went on even at 2 grams i lost size and went down to 250 and my bodyfat levels increased, and that look i had before was gone

then i took a break off AAS for 3 months for jus some personal reasons i had to resolve

then wen i got back on thought id start normal 1 gram of test, and within 6 weeks i was back in the low 240s, up from the 220s id gone down to. No change in diet did that i should add, i ate basically the same as ive stated al way through

then again bumped the dosages up more to keep growing, did nothing but bloat and stay that weight range, then decided to eat more, got fatter and lethargic lol, so i thought stuff it ill experiment and try something simple since life has been busy and i need something easy to follow

so i tried something different, i just set a protein requirement for the day, which is 350 grams a day, and i eat my carbs and fat sources according to my hunger, LOL YES that whole eat wen ur hungry is basically what im doing

added the tren back in, since tren always recomps me

ironicaly its worked out well, i guess eating when im hungry tends to be either a calorie defecit by the end of the day, and allows me to drop fat slowly without feeling like im dieting since i never feel lethargic or tiered

i think the main thing im trying to say is, id been trying to break a platue for awhile now, and irrelevant of how i geared, ate, trained, i needed to add in GH and slin to go further, which is something i realised only after i tryed GH, but i cant afford here in aus to use GH so wont be continuing to use it

so after accepting and realising that platue i wanna break through cant be done with more AAS, i jus eat my protein requirements and carb/fats are eaten when im hungry

as a result, turns out i recomp really well into the weight range of 240s,

wish i could say i had some special secret LOL, but theres really none, its basically i ate less calories, and added in tren, and wala here i am

i should mention though, i am not genetically gifted naturally, im naturally not very muscular and gain fat very easy, but since the day ive touched any AAS ive responded very well

i can honestly say, following the diet i have on 500mg of test a week puts me in the high 220s with 14%bf, add in 400-500mg of tren a week and im in the 240s, single digit bodyfat, no change in diet

good post! ::port-smi

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views