over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren year round

good post! ::port-smi

no...GREAT post. It goes into detail on his experiences eating a certain way, using certain compounds, coming off them, etc. Gives us excellent insight into what to expect if we were to do the same. Nice Bloke

Great Posts all together, finally some good posts with out bashing each other etc.

I like to see that majority are seeing that we do not need tons of gear to get good results, most of the guys on here using are not even competing so why risk so much with super high doses. Even my buddy when using 50mg a day is only using 490mg total a week 350 in tren and 140 in test which is not a ton by any means. He use to use 1000mg or more and I gothim to reduce to under 500mg and eat better and train better and he looks so much better.

heres an example of how i look atm, 248 in these pics, im 5'10, yes using melotan

doses
200mg tren e a week
250mg sus a week
250mg mast e a week

diet looks like this:

Breakfast: 4 scoops whey protein, handful jelly beans, 2 peices of toast with nutella spread on them
Lunch: bowl of special fried rice from local noodle hut, 4 scoops whey protein
Pre workout: glass of juice
Dinner: lamb kebab with extra lamb and pinapple, bowl of fries, 2-3 scoops of ice cream (ben jerry preferable) and 2 scoops whey protein
Before bed: 2 scoops whey protein

jus saying, tren year round works

Another thing I want to mention, is that you take 12 scoops of whey per day and the only food protein you eat is the lamb at dinner. This just adds fuel to my strong belief that protein powder and solid food protein will make your body look exactly the same in the long run. No piece of science suggests otherwise. Just my opinion and I know many will disagree, but this diet supports my argument.

Another thing I want to mention, is that you take 12 scoops of whey per day and the only food protein you eat is the lamb at dinner. This just adds fuel to my strong belief that protein powder and solid food protein will make your body look exactly the same in the long run. No piece of science suggests otherwise. Just my opinion and I know many will disagree, but this diet supports my argument.

another way to proof it is the WWE wrestlers ! always on the road, they take a lot of protein supplements.

Randy Orton, when he was 255lbs said 60% of his protein came from supps

And the thing with them is, they don't really fly on airplanes, they have bus tours due to the steroids and gh that they carry with them

I go thru a 5lb jug of whey every four days. I eat 3 squares a day, sometimes more, sometimes less. I'm now eating 7 meals a day and only 3 shakes. I've been doing this for 25 years and still don't know if ones better then the other.

I go thru a 5lb jug of whey every four days. I eat 3 squares a day, sometimes more, sometimes less. I'm now eating 7 meals a day and only 3 shakes. I've been doing this for 25 years and still don't know if ones better then the other.

:eek: thats gotta get expensive, aint nobody got time for that:D

I eat three meals a day, two quest bars and take humapro 60 a day and look the best I have in years. When I was eating 5-6 meals it was a pain and I stored more fat

another way to proof it is the WWE wrestlers ! always on the road, they take a lot of protein supplements.

Randy Orton, when he was 255lbs said 60% of his protein came from supps

And the thing with them is, they don't really fly on airplanes, they have bus tours due to the steroids and gh that they carry with them

Randy Orton is his evolution days looked amazing and I remember reading his diet too. Another solid point about all the travel they do and are all big guys.

you consome 600 grams of whey protein every single day on top of your normal food?
do you REALLY think this is necessary? i bet you would NOT notice the slightest difference if you decreased your protein intake by 400 and increased your carb intake by 400.

i can see why someone would wanna use it year round. But i believe in the long run....test/gh or test/ghrp/cjc will be safer and possibly hinder better gains with less sides...

tren makes me feel like a god and i dont wanna come off it but when i do, from a health stand point my body feels cleaner and healthier....regardless of how clean my bloodwork comes back.

also ive found that while on tren my bloodwork will be decent/ok....but will crash when the tren is discont. for 4 weeks, why? idk but always happens

So I have a buddy (yes a buddy NOT me, as you know I have CKD so I stay away from Tren) but he runs 50mg ED for about 8 weeks then drops to 25mg ED for about 6-8 weeks then bumps up again, never goes over 50mg daily and keeps his test at 25mg a day. Thats it. he has changed his physique a ton, not huge but about 250 at 6'1 and not sure on body fat but can see abs but not super cut.

Any ways is this a safe route as he tries to tell me? His blood work seems to stay pretty normal. What are your thoughts???

I think he is playing with fire. tren can effect thyroid function amongst other things

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws