over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren

The night sweats from Tren definitely suck, I wake up every morning completely wet from head to toe.

I like to do smaller ED injections to keep levels more stable but thats just my opinion

The night sweats from Tren definitely suck, I wake up every morning completely wet from head to toe.

I like to do smaller ED injections to keep levels more stable but thats just my opinion

I've noticed after so many years being on and off tren or maybe just because I am older, I don't get the sweats as bad. i remember literally waking up in a puddle of sweat.

At 47yrs old and just wanting to look good for summer why fuck with tren?

Over 40 yrs old and want to look good?
Low dose test, primo, masteron
Low dose test, primo, 2-4 i.u.'s of GH, proviron
lol I never said I wanted to do it to just look good for the summer. I'm not the type of person that aims to look a certain way for one specific reason. Unless I'm getting ready for a competition. That's a different thing.

I'm in excellent condition I maintain this look years round. I don't yo yo up and down. You would never imagine I look 47.everyone alway says I'm 32- 34 and fall back when I say I'm 47

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I started Tren a couple weeks ago and my obliques are starting to pop and shred nicely. Triceps starting to get striated, too.

One suggestion I have is inject the Tren subQ. Not only does this absolutely eliminate the possibility of suffering from the "Tren Cough", but subQ results in a slower, steadier release into the bloodstream, too. Which should be beneficial especially on an EOD schedule.

bro just by you posting this, already says your new. dont follow these new trends and tren to reinvent the wheel ok.

i remeber 75mg eod was the standard back in the day. nobody really ever said they took more than that. now i see 700mg i saw a youtube vid of this dude who literally look like nothing. i looked better natural. he was telling his experience at a gram. i dont know how its physically possible. I dont know about you guys but tren makes me aggrevated as fuck. my headphone wire got caught on something at the gym and my reaction was like someone died i was so pissed.
That's insane. Guys saying they running 600-800mg a week is ridiculous. Yesterday I was look at Dave palumbo on YouTube talking to Dave crosland. And crosland said he use to take 1500 to 1800mg of tren W.T.F

I've always done 6-700mg test with 3-4-500mg tren ace.

Im down to 200mg test p 500mg tren ace / wk 13 days out from my first show and ill definitely be doing this route as far as sides go. Night sweats are down substantially, i legit feel 'better' as well.

Ive been tapering up and have had little/no issues as the dose has gone up.

I use to be like that. I hated it. It looked like I literally walked out of the shower and jumped into the bed without drying off. But that stopped happening the last few years I used it

Primo, Test and HGH will be my staple one I'm done competing. Intersting about the deca and masteron, never quite thought or seen that combination come up.

OP, can you elaborate what you notice when adding mast. to deca and what ratio?
Bro I've ran it 400mg deca and 400mg mast and 600mg of test and it was great

I have been taking Carditone before bed which has 200mg of magnesium aspartate in it. This seems to be keeping night sweats to a minimum for me. I have read about other guys taking 400mg of magnesium for tren sides, but 200 feels like it is working for me.

My biggest complaint with Tren are the night sweats and sleep interruption. I can deal with the night sweats even though I wake up with the bed soaking wet and the girlfriend thinks there is something wrong with me but getting only 3-4 hours of sleep and then waking up wide awake really screws with me over time. I can get away with it for about 4 weeks and then I get grumpy as hell and my temper gets very short from the Tren and lack of sleep. Such a good product but the sides over rule the benefits over a period of time. Reason for keeping it at the 6wk sweet spot, I used to go longer on Tren but not anymore, not worth it for me.

I'm 33 and don't want to fuck with Tren anymore. Look at the Golden Age bodybuilders, Arnold, Nubret, Reeves, Paris, Columbu - they didn't have Tren and looked fantastic.

I have news for you...Arnold used ALOT of Parabolan in his Olympia prep cycles.

I've always done 6-700mg test with 3-4-500mg tren ace.

Im down to 200mg test p 500mg tren ace / wk 13 days out from my first show and ill definitely be doing this route as far as sides go. Night sweats are down substantially, i legit feel 'better' as well.

Ive been tapering up and have had little/no issues as the dose has gone up.
This is the way to go for me too! Minimal sides and synergistically works waaay better for me. I ran high test low tren for years. once i reversed to high tren/low test sides almost disappeared, way more vascular, harder then ever before, libido shot through the roof, strength gains increased 2fold and i was staying lean but not flat!

This is the way to go for me too! Minimal sides and synergistically works waaay better for me. I ran high test low tren for years. once i reversed to high tren/low test sides almost disappeared, way more vascular, harder then ever before, libido shot through the roof, strength gains increased 2fold and i was staying lean but not flat!
I will try this next run. I've always run a 2:1 ratio of Test/Tren but over the last couple of years have seen more guys go the higher Tren to Test ratio with good results. I think it's time for me to try it out before I just completely write Tren off as a user friendly compound.

I will try this next run. I've always run a 2:1 ratio of Test/Tren but over the last couple of years have seen more guys go the higher Tren to Test ratio with good results. I think it's time for me to try it out before I just completely write Tren off as a user friendly compound.
with Tren H i literally have no sides except some minor sweating at night.

Tren night sweats... try lowering the test. In my experience keeping test lower has ALWAYS significantly reduced every side from tren.

Where is your evidence of this?

For me, anything over 0.2-0.3ml of oil subq causes irritation so this wont work.

Lately what I do is pin 2-3 sites per day with a small amount in each site.

It takes a couple minutes and it saves me from experiencing the cough.

I started Tren a couple weeks ago and my obliques are starting to pop and shred nicely. Triceps starting to get striated, too.

One suggestion I have is inject the Tren subQ. Not only does this absolutely eliminate the possibility of suffering from the "Tren Cough", but subQ results in a slower, steadier release into the bloodstream, too. Which should be beneficial especially on an EOD schedule.

Hello, is it leaving a huge bump? How much on you doing like that?

Hello, is it leaving a huge bump? How much on you doing like that?

I started with 1ml and found that to be excessive so I have begun splitting up the daily inject into two different injection sites.

The "lump" varies depending on injection site and volume injected.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131