over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRENABOL BY BLACKSTONE LABS

aqrojase

Registered
Blackstone labs came out with a product called trenabol and it states it same as tren acetate. pretty much oral tren. whats your thoughts?

:D I can see all the kids scared of injecting salivating.

In all seriousness would wanna know more probably wouldn't do it either way though because I wouldn't want to stay on an oral for a long time. I can only imagine how harsh it would be.

Last edited:
i wouldn't mind trying it out for 20 days. I think orals can be managed well if you on the right support supplements. If this thing does produce similar results to tren then this will be a great product.

Just checked it out its not AAS its a prohormone.

Yeah i know it's a prohormone, but its like superdrol and methylsten. Which means its grey market supplement i assume. It seems interesting though.

It's not really in the same category as Msten or super. For one, it's non methylated, so it needs to be run higher than the rec dosages. Most people like it minimum 75mg/day for 6-8 weeks. It's a "Run high and as long as you can afford" kind of thing. 90 is a good place and 120 was awesome. 60 was sub par. It's a good bridge between methylated compounds and/or stacked with a methyl for synergy. But alone, it was a touch lack luster IME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its trendione. Works ok in the 60mg+ range daily, but really needs to be dosed 100mg+ to see good results. I used it when it first came out under the name Trenavar by PHF supps. For the cost I wouldnt bother.

It's not really in the same category as Msten or super. For one, it's non methylated, so it needs to be run higher than the rec dosages. Most people like it minimum 75mg/day for 6-8 weeks. It's a "Run high and as long as you can afford" kind of thing. 90 is a good place and 120 was awesome. 60 was sub par. It's a good bridge between methylated compounds and/or stacked with a methyl for synergy. But alone, it was a touch lack luster IME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

would you say at 90mg per day it compares to tren acetate?

well if this is similar to tren then it saves shots and tren cough. i am very prone to tren cough.

yes i have bro...and i love the enanthate. I have some hex coming on its way..but was just interested in trenbol as well. going to be doing low dose hex probably 200mg per week.

Can you only order off their website? I am located close to where they are out of. Any stores sell it?

proHormones seem to be a good fit legally... but not the best for being effective, cost effective, or healthy for a guy.

slin pin .5ml tren ace into biceps

cheaper, more effective, less sides

i actually got the tren cough the other day. my alarm clock went off downstairs and i got and ran downstairs to shut it off as the cough was coming on (coughing, sweating, cant breath..etc.)

it wasnt nearly as bad or long in duration.. perhaps due to increased circulation from physical exertion? this necesitates further experimentation! ;)

So these NEW ph's by blackstone are all legal ? How would it affect drug tests for AAS?

A friend was inquiring. Figured I would ask more knowledgeable people

apparently it was out as trenavar in the past. It's suppose to be equal to tren at high doses of up to 100mg per day. As Rajjin states with those doses it would be an expensive product. Tren acetate ends up being much cheaper. i will give it a shot though and post results. i am hoping some experience userers of the product can put their 2 cents in?

I was given the opportunity to log this product on another forum. I'm on day three right now at 60 mg per day. So I can report back when finished or pm for details on the forum the log is on

I have not had much luck with prohormones anything that has to be converted in the body just does not seem effective. On the other hand the active or designer steroids that are available seem to work great I have had good luck with epistane and ment its difficult to know which substances are active and which need to be converted. I wish someone would creat a list there are a few if you google it but there are no complete lists, like with everything available at this time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131