over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenavar,T3, and Clen Cutting Cycle Log

fifo_thekid

Newbies
Yesterday was my first day in the cycle. I've been on CKD for 20 days, and I think that this diet fits well into my goals and daily life.
My cycle layout is:
Trenavar: 90 mg-240 mg, divided into three doses
T3: 25 mcg-50mcg, divided into two doses
Clen: 20 mcg - 40 mcg
Prami: 0.1 g-1 g, taken before sleeping
Ketotifen: 300 mg - 400 mg, taken before sleeping
Forma-Stanzol: 6 pumps -10 pumps, divided into two doses. It's an aromataze inhibitor and is supposed to be a testosterone booster.
DAA: 5g
After 4 weeks, the PCT would for 2 weeks:
Clomid: 50/25/25/25/25/25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5 mg
Forma-Stanzol: 6 pumps, divided into two doses

I will continue my CKD during this period.
All the doses are subject to change during the cycle. They can be lowered or increased according to my feeling of well being. I already have experience with all the compounds above (except for Trenavar).

Current Stats:
174lbs
11% bf

Goal:
8% or less preserving muscle or even better gaining some

Diet:
6 days a week of protein and fats only. I try to get as much healthy fats as possible. I'm getting around 180 g of protein and 120 g of fat. I might lower the fat and/or protein according to the progress.

Training:
4 days a week of weight training, each session lasts for about 50 minutes
I do so many physical activities during the week, including at least 8 hours a week of cycling and 4 hours of dancing (I'm a party animal!)

Summary of What I'm doing:
Losing as much fat as possible, preserving as much muscle as possible, while keeping myself healthy and my social life intact:headbang:

Day 1:
I started dosing around afternoon, took 45 mg of Trenavar, 25 mcg T3 and 20 mcg of Clen.
3 hours after that I took my pre-workout (which I rarely use) and had a SUPERB lower body workout. By 1 AM, my eyes were wide open. Took the Trenavar, 0.1 mg of Prami and 300 mg of Ketotifen. Within 30 minutes, I feel into a coma!!!

Day 2:
I woke up after 10 hours, and I seriously had to drag myself out of the bed.
Took black coffee with Trenavar, T3 and Clen, but I felt so tense and hyper-stimulated! I don't think I'll be drinking black coffee until the end of the cycle.
3 hours after taking those, I started feeling so weak. Luckily, it was my carb up day. I went to the nearby Sushi restaurant (I live in Japan :rolleyes:), and conquered 13 dishes of 'tiny' Sushi. I don't think I'll be eating any carbs until around 4 AM, especially that tomorrow afternoon I'm invited to my friend's birthday party.
As the carbs started getting into my blood, I started feeling like a goddamn monster!
Too bad for my date tonight :D

Day 3:
Feeling super horny!
My sleeping is a little bit disturbed
My body temperature is a little high
I will increase the doses quickly next days
Feeling like a monster after the carb up

Day 4:
Woke up with extreme lethargy, heart burn and loss of appetite!
Most of the symptoms went away by afternoon. Still my stomach has an uneasy feeling.
Started taking the DAA today. Hope it can mitigate the lethargy.
Doubled the Clen dose to 40 mcg.
Started taking Trenavar at 150 mg.
I was surprised by today's workout! CKD diet with T3, and still I was much stronger, SUPER-FARKING-VASCULAR, and had the greatest pump ever! In fact, it was a painful one.
The thing that really messed my workout was the loss of breath. Guess I'll be having more rest between sets. I always have this with Tren.
If things stay like this, I'll be running a full 240 mg cycle of Trenavar + 4AD and Proviron for 6 weeks making a nice lean gain cycle on TKD ;)

Day 4:
Slept for more than 10 hours, and it was very hard to get out of the bed. Had no lethargy, no heartburn and good appetite.
After getting my shower and having my T3 and Clen, energy levels were back. Now, I'm having my T3 and Clen one hour before my first meal coz that is supposed to maximize its bio-availability.
The stupid thing is that by the time I had my energy back, I was stuck by a very bad headache which turned my workout into shit. I didn't have any coffee today but it's possible that this is due to having too much caffeine from Cola. Starting from tomorrow I'll be cutting my Cola Zero intake and see.
Another thing, it might be due to concentrating too much on the computer (chatting and playing online games, lol). Again, I'll try my best to give my nerves a break every now and then. The stupid headache of today really pissed me off coz I was in a very good mood to kill some shit in the gym.
Looking pumped and vascular for the whole day and I don't really feel that I'm on diet!
I'll be monitoring my headache for the next two days, and if it continues, I'll start by lowering the dosage of Trenavar or make other changes as required.
Today I will be upping the T3 dose to 50 mcg.

Day 5:
Woke up with light, but very annoying headache
After waiting for 5 hours, I decided to check my blood pressure and hear rate, both were normal
So I just popped a couple of headache pills, and suddenly felt like a reeeeeeeeal alpha! I do not even feel like I am dieting anymore!
This alpha-ness was buried deep inside my stupid headache.
Yesterday evening I increased the T3 dosage to 50 mcg, 25 mcg in the morning and another at night.
Now I can see a vertical line separating my abs :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828