over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolen Back in the Day Vs Today's Trenbolone

I put mine in a drinking straw,fold and pinch the ends down, and lightly tap it with a hammer to powder them down :cool:
I did the same thing. I think it was PA who first made that suggestion back on mfw or avant

I used the primo amps (schering, glass amps ) back in the day. Shit was ridiculous compared to now.

I never get it, people say the drugs are no good now, yet we have the biggest freaks walking around and no thats not GH and slin. Its people eating, training and sleeping like pussies and everyone wanting everything given to them on a silver spoon.

Yes you get some underground labs that produce rubbish, but there are avenues out there to pretty much avoid that now. Sorry rant over

I used the primo amps (schering, glass amps ) back in the day. Shit was ridiculous compared to now.

Finding quality promo anymore is like finding a unicorn.

I dunno, guys. I haven't read up on this stuff in a few years, but I do recall reading that tren degrades in higher heat (like, sterilizing heat) and anavar just straight degrades sitting on the shelf.

Anecdotally, I am only 210lbs now, very lean, trying to stay on the healthy side. Back when I was actually 260+, already very strong in D1 football and track,, I took SPA anavar that was 2.5mg each pill, individually sealed in a small aluminium push out thing (because it degrades maybe?) . Shit was EXPENSIVE for a broke ass college student. Used the old pyramid 1 on day 1, 2 on day 2, up to day 4, then back down (so 10 mg / day at the highest) and got stronger than I've ever been since. 10mg and nothing else at all...take that FWIW. And back then, 10mg was four whole pills! I felt like it was maybe excessive. :LOL:

Before that, a couple years earlier, my first "cycle" was half a bottle of 2609 Syntex Anadrol. 300 bucks for the bottle in about 1991. So broke...anyway, that's where it started. Incredibly strong, and still in the first week. And my diet was the "see food" diet...high cals and generally terrible. And I (idiotically) took it sublingually the first few days LOL. Until under my tongue, I saw perfectly round, bright red blood blisters on like the third day. God knows how my liver felt about that stuff.

Never ran Tren back then. It was a myth to us. Kinda glad now, as I'm pleased with how "strong" it is when I do use it these days.

But hey, other hand, gear is way more available now and we've got choices. I can't complain. ;)

We were young. The end.

Hoawever, some of us weren't as jacked then as we remember. If you have pics from say 20 years ago, take a look at the pics.

This. Yes it seemed to have a better effect. I also was 20 plus years younger!

Me and one of my good friends have been talking about the tren we used over 10 years ago for the last 8 years.. we always reminisce about how crazy powerful it was and are always wondering what the fuck is wrong with the tren today and are always chasing that mystical unicorn tren of 10 years ago..

Came across some old pics of myself a few weeks back from that magical god nectar as I remember it.

Let's just say I did not look as good as I remember myself looking lol.. ain't nothing wrong with the tren today!

Dude we have several sponsors who have legit primo and if you want to test it there are ways you can do so...

Component TH cartridge, a paper clip, a coffee filter, BA/BB, sterile syringe filter, a few 18g needles, a 21g needle, a 10ml syringe, a little time on the stove/heat and into a sterile vial @ 100mg/ml x 30ml. You old farts remember that fire?! The cough, the night sweats, the short temper? The good ol' days...heavy sigh.

Component TH cartridge, a paper clip, a coffee filter, BA/BB, sterile syringe filter, a few 18g needles, a 21g needle, a 10ml syringe, a little time on the stove/heat and into a sterile vial @ 100mg/ml x 30ml. You old farts remember that fire?! The cough, the night sweats, the short temper? The good ol' days...heavy sigh.
Yep, I did many of those. Prior to we were crushing them up and dissolving it in a solvent that we used for transdermal application. That worked really well too. Forget what the liquid is called, but it smelled terrible. My memory is shot.

Yep, I did many of those. Prior to we were crushing them up and dissolving it in a solvent that we used for transdermal application. That worked really well too. Forget what the liquid is called, but it smelled terrible. My memory is shot.
DMSO

Take care.
MS

^^^ohhhh it's around :coffee:
..AnaSci testing will show you the guys that give you what you paid for

PRIMO:

MAST-E:

1st cycle was a couple of vials of TEST CYP by Streris
..3rd cycle was DBOL & a 50mL amber bottle of TREN ACE made from pellets
nice layer of "floaties" would settle at the bottom ..lookin' back 25yrs i can't believe i injected that shit
..1cc E3D worked like magic tho

I agree most hormones worked better when I was younger. But I used to go between Component-TH and raw powders and I assure you the pellets were better.

Basskiller's online instructions turned many people into in home lab scientists. And you could order the the fina pellet cartridges online with a credit card. Ahhhhh....the good ol' days. Used to get some funny looks when I would buy some bottles of HEET gas line antifreeze in the middle of summer.....

Basskiller's online instructions turned many people into in home lab scientists. And you could order the the fina pellet cartridges online with a credit card. Ahhhhh....the good ol' days. Used to get some funny looks when I would buy some bottles of HEET gas line antifreeze in the middle of summer.....

would get the same look, when i could walk into the vet store in lemon grove san diego to buy a load of pins.

would get the same look, when i could walk into the vet store in lemon grove san diego to buy a load of pins.
Did that too. Rosarito was never far away.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws