over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolen Back in the Day Vs Today's Trenbolone

Component TH cartridge, a paper clip, a coffee filter, BA/BB, sterile syringe filter, a few 18g needles, a 21g needle, a 10ml syringe, a little time on the stove/heat and into a sterile vial @ 100mg/ml x 30ml. You old farts remember that fire?! The cough, the night sweats, the short temper? The good ol' days...heavy sigh.

i walked away from the stove one time while heating a bottle that had one of those red temp stoppers, i think i had to pee...

loud pop and my apartment filled with this horrible smoke!
the bottle got too hot and exploded up shooting off the top and spraying hot/boiling tren all over my ceiling!

idk if it was good or bad that i went to pee....
would i have stopped it form happening or gotten a face full of burning tren???
lol
was the worst smoke too, i thought the cat and i were gona die....
good thing it was only a 4g kit and had more to do!!!!

onto magic syno kits....
lol

I think it just does less the more you use it or it’s a mental thing where you romanticized it in your mind that it’s supposed to turn you into Dorian Yates overnight.

I’m in the same boat where i don’t think it does as much as it used to. But my first experience was only 5 years ago so I do believe it’s only in my mind or it just does less every time I use it.

The sides sure as shit haven’t gotten better to go along with the diminished results!

I think it just does less the more you use it or it’s a mental thing where you romanticized it in your mind that it’s supposed to turn you into Dorian Yates overnight.

I’m in the same boat where i don’t think it does as much as it used to. But my first experience was only 5 years ago so I do believe it’s only in my mind or it just does less every time I use it.

The sides sure as shit haven’t gotten better to go along with the diminished results!

I think it's like that for/with any foreign substance you take, the effect just diminishes after a while. Only way around that is to up the dose.

Someone could test the theory by making their own from pellets now and then compare results to some UG gear that is respected.

Yes...he is thinking of synovex.
We crushed our fina pellets with a spoon and dumped in isopropyl alcohol bottle top...mixed with isopropyl alcohol with needle cover sucked up with needle off and shot it. lol
The good old days. lol

Yeah or there were overpriced kits with that "magic solution" where they packaged it and didnt label it... We all knew what it was

My 2 cents here is that there IS a difference between pharmacy grade meds and ugl stuff.

I see the same thing between branded and generic meds; even though the drug is the same it can act differently.

When I was using Wellbutrin there were lots of stories of big gaps in efficacy between the real deal and generics. I also see some difference with my asthma meds.

My first experience with gear, including parabolan, was in 1989. I was much younger of course but I used very little and got much better results. Everything came from the pharmacy.

I was off for several years and then ran 8 weeks of omnadren and Hemogenin and blew up fast. One amp a week and one tab a day. That can't be replicated with even the best underground stuff today, in my opinion.

That said, I have well over a hundred real testoviron amps and they aren't magical by any means. 😁

Component TH cartridge, a paper clip, a coffee filter, BA/BB, sterile syringe filter, a few 18g needles, a 21g needle, a 10ml syringe, a little time on the stove/heat and into a sterile vial @ 100mg/ml x 30ml. You old farts remember that fire?! The cough, the night sweats, the short temper? The good ol' days...heavy sigh.
YES, I dont give a rats ass what anyone says, the tren I made from pellets back in the day was strong as fuck. I had some good tren from some sponsors over the years but the shit I use to make from pellets was superman shit! NOTHING transformed me faster than that shit.

I was advanced when I used pellets, I went to sponsors tren then went back to pellets, no comparison in my opinion, my home brewed tren from pellets was truly nectar of the GODS.

YES, I dont give a rats ass what anyone says, the tren I made from pellets back in the day was strong as fuck. I had some good tren from some sponsors over the years but the shit I use to make from pellets was superman shit! NOTHING transformed me faster than that shit.

I was advanced when I used pellets, I went to sponsors tren then went back to pellets, no comparison in my opinion, my home brewed tren from pellets was truly nectar of the GODS.

Finaplex I think it was called. GREAT stuff for sure!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws