over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolon Acetate and Enanthate

TNT

Registered
Im not a beginner with gear but have a question for experienced guys with Gauls Tren. In the past I have done 4 cycles of Tren, 2 of QV Tren Acetate and 2 Gauls Tren Enanthate. The QV Acetate was great!!!! Did 75mg EOD and was awesome. The Gauls Tren E was a whole different story, got bad gyno the 1st time at 400mg per week after 1 month. Tried it again after 2 months at 200mg a week and got mild gyno after 1 month. Thank God it all went a way.

So here is my question, I want to try Gauls Tren A but I am scared that I might get gyno again. I never got any sides with the QV Tren A. I know the Acetate is a shorter version and people are less prone to sides and if any develop the Tren Acetate gets out of you system quicker.

Does anyone have experience with both Gauls Tren A and Tren E and sides? (Got sides with one but not the other)
Will I possibley get gyno and sides from the Acetate too?
What is another alternative to Tren? I've read some guys suggest Masteron.

Im not a beginner with gear but have a question for experienced guys with Gauls Tren. In the past I have done 4 cycles of Tren, 2 of QV Tren Acetate and 2 Gauls Tren Enanthate. The QV Acetate was great!!!! Did 75mg EOD and was awesome. The Gauls Tren E was a whole different story, got bad gyno the 1st time at 400mg per week after 1 month. Tried it again after 2 months at 200mg a week and got mild gyno after 1 month. Thank God it all went a way.

So here is my question, I want to try Gauls Tren A but I am scared that I might get gyno again. I never got any sides with the QV Tren A. I know the Acetate is a shorter version and people are less prone to sides and if any develop the Tren Acetate gets out of you system quicker.

Does anyone have experience with both Gauls Tren A and Tren E and sides? (Got sides with one but not the other)

Looks like you have prolactin induced gyno bro. Do a search on Cabergoline and Letro. The lab is not gonna matter. It could be HG or UGL(as long as it's real). Trenbolone is Trenbolone. Also bro,400 mg tren e is a decent dose. 75 mg tren ace eod will yield great gains if training and diet is in check. Tren is about as strong as it gets bro. So many articles you can read via google or the search button on PM.

Last edited:
Looks like you have prolactin induced gyno bro. Do a search on Cabergoline and Letro. The lab is not gonna matter. It could be HG or UGL(as long as it's real). Trenbolone is Trenbolone. Also bro,400 mg tren e is a decent dose. 75 mg tren ace eod will yield great gains if training and diet is in check. Tren is about as strong as it gets bro. So many articles you can read via google or the search button on PM.

Thanks for the reply. I have done tons of research via google about the sides and I completely understand, but what I don't understand is with Gauls Tren Enanthate i got gyno (prolactin sides) but with QV Tren Acetate I never got sides. I have read on here that Gauls Tren E is very strong but because of the Enanthate ester it is more prone to sides because it is in the system a lot longer and takes a lot longer to leave once the cycle is stopped. I have also read that longer ester gear is more prone to sides as compared to short esters. I just want to know if someone has used both from Gauls. And if Im not able to use Tren anymore what is another alternative. I read one guy said Masteron.

Thanks for the reply. I have done tons of research via google about the sides and I completely understand, but what I don't understand is with Gauls Tren Enanthate i got gyno (prolactin sides) but with QV Tren Acetate I never got sides. I have read on here that Gauls Tren E is very strong but because of the Enanthate ester it is more prone to sides because it is in the system a lot longer and takes a lot longer to leave once the cycle is stopped. I have also read that longer ester gear is more prone to sides as compared to short esters. I just want to know if someone has used both from Gauls. And if Im not able to use Tren anymore what is another alternative. I read one guy said Masteron.

well bro, tren is in a catagory of its own. Mast is a good bro, but i'd go with EQ my man. Also bro you are right in the facts of tren e being longer acting. Tren ace imo anyday. i feel it has a much better kick than enan, however we are all different.

Last edited:

hello
i am very experienced with gauls products and they are golden form me...i used test e tren s and masterone e...and its made me have the most effective cutting cycle of me life ...i know many people that are convinved it is awsome just my thoughts

well bro, tren is in a catagory of its own. Mast is a good bro, but i'd go with EQ my man. Also bro you are right in the facts of tren e being longer acting. Tren ace imo anyday. i feel it has a much better kick than enan, however we are all different.

I agree, I like Tren A better and I had awesome results from it. Im just afraid to try GAULS Tren A because I had such bad sides from the Tren E he supplies. But never had any sides from Tren A before, so I dont know. Never tried masteron, maybe Ill give that a shot.

hello
i am very experienced with gauls products and they are golden form me...i used test e tren s and masterone e...and its made me have the most effective cutting cycle of me life ...i know many people that are convinved it is awsome just my thoughts

I have used a lot of GAULS products and agree they are great. I just had a bad experience with his Tren E and want to take Tren A again but I am just afraid Ill have bad sides like I did with the Tren E. I have GAULS Test E and Oral Winny. Started that a few weeks ago. So far pretty good. (200mg Test E per week and 25mg of Win ED)

What is an alternative to Tren A? I heard a guy mention Masteron on here. He said that it is not as potent but gave gains a little like Tren just not as extreme and with out the sides. (Tren being a 9 on a scale of 1-10 and Masteron being like a 5 compare to Tren)

In no way shape or form am I saying Tren and Masteron are close to being the same, I KNOW they are very different.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828