over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone: A devil Drug

Geoffke

Banned
Trenbolone info

Trenbolone is a steroid used by veterinarians on livestock to increase muscle growth and appetite. To increase its effective half-life, trenbolone is not used in an unrefined form, but is rather administered as ester derivatives such as trenbolone acetate, trenbolone enanthate or trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. Plasma lipases then cleave the ester group in the bloodstream leaving free trenbolone

Illicit useBodybuilders and athletes have been known to use the drug illicitly in order to increase body mass more effectively than by weight training alone.[1] A normal bodybuilding dosage can range from 200 mg/week up to 1400 mg/week. Due to the relatively short metabolic half-life of trenbolone acetate, dosages are commonly split into injections at least once every two days. Trenbolone enanthate can be injected once a week.

Trenbolone acetate is often referred to as "Fina" by users, because injectible trenbolone acetate is often prepared from Finaplix H pellets, an ear-implant used by cattle ranchers to maintain the weight of cattle during shipping to slaughter.

Trenbolone compounds have a binding affinity for the androgen receptor five times as high as that of testosterone.[2] Once metabolized, the drugs have the effect of increasing nitrogen uptake by muscles, leading to an increase in the rate of protein synthesis. It also has the secondary effects of stimulating appetite, reducing the amount of fat being deposited in the body, and decreasing the rate of catabolism.[citation needed] Trenbolone has proven popular with anabolic steroid users as it is not metabolized by aromatase or 5�±-reductase into estrogenic compounds such as estradiol, or into DHT.[citation needed] This means that it also does not cause any water retention normally associated with highly androgenic steroidal compounds like methandrostenolone.[citation needed]

Short-term side effects include insomnia, high blood pressure, night sweats, increased aggression and libido.[3] However, since women will suffer virilization effects even at small doses, this drug should not be taken by a female. Kidney toxicity has been suggested, but has not yet been proven, and scientific evidence supporting the idea is absent from the bodybuilding community that perpetuates this idea. The origin of this myth most likely has to do with the rust colored oxidized metabolites of trenbolone which are excreted in urine and often mistaken for blood.[citation needed] Trenbolone and 17epi-trenbolone are both excreted in urine as conjugates that can be hydrolyzed with beta-glucuronidase.[4] This implies that trenbolone leaves the body as beta-glucuronides or sulfates.

User Experiences: (not me)

Now i've personally used tren 3 times preparing for 3 different shows. I can only share my experience so this is my opinion and experience. It's up to you to do what you wish with any information presented to you. Tren has always been the voodoo buzz word of steroids in my circle. Before i got older i never even heard of it. but as the years passed i started to hear it's name whispered kind of like "voldemort" in harry potter.

most people have heard of or done test,deca,hgh adn maybe some winny etcd.. the basics you know? Anyways after having done about 6 cycles in my lifetime of test,either deca or eq and some dbol here and there i wanted more. i wanted that crazy look that i saw guys sportin'. i knew it would suit me so i started hunting and sure enough it was regarded by many as the holy grail of gear.

Hardness,definition,strenght,aggression,dryness,vascularity...tren. also known as tren ace,trenbolone acetatate/enanthate,fina,finaplex etc...ace is the short ester version and enathate obviously the longer ester. I'VE done both. i had decided to prep for my first show and naturally i ma fat boy so i knew id need some good tools to help me. i began a 16 week cycle starting with 600mg test cyp(300 mon/300 thursday),400mg equipoise(200m/200th) and dbol 60mg a day...

i ran this combo with a solid diet and training and the works. you name it. lets get to the tren. now im 4 weeks in. fuller,leaner,bloated,strong,horny,feeling good but big.about 245lbs...
i add in tren on mondays and thursdays. mistake #1-shooting tren ace 2x a week instead of EOD.tREN ACE NEED TO BE RUN EOD OR ED FOR STABLE LEVELS. mistake #2 - too high a dose.150mg 2x a week was jsut too much.

i have bipolar disorder already. not a good combo.200mg per week was no differnet results wise than 400mg a week. only difference was the sides-paranoia,angry all the time,depressed,irritable,bad thoughts.
to worsen things i began clen @120mcg a day and winstrol in the final 6 weeks 100mg a day.while still on all the other shit.I GOT FUCKING RIPPED!PHYSICALLY IT WAS A NEW PLACE FOR ME AND I KNEW IT WOULDNT LAST.

BASICALLY I RODE THIS MONSTER OUT UNTIL IT BIT ME IN THE ASS.PARANOIA AND DEPRESSION BECAME A NIGHTMARE.I WAS NEAR A FIGHT EVERWHERE I WENT.I LOST IT IN THE GYM TWICE CRYING IN THE BATHROOM MULTIPLE TIMES THEN RAGING OUT ON THE WEIGHTS.LOL.OVERKILL IS PUTTING IT MILDLY.

I HAD TO JUMP OF EVERYTHING,NO PCT AND ENDED UP IN A BAD PLACE. LOST MUSCLE,ESTROGEN RISING,NO SEX DRIVE,NO LIBIDO,MISERABLY DEPRESSED.

SO WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG???? COULKD I HAVE DONE LESS---OF EVERYTHING??? ABSOLUTELY.BUT I DINT.IMO TREN WAS LIKE ALLOWING THE DEVIL INTO MY HOME.IT CHANGED ME AND MY LIFE. people can take all their studies and shove them up their ass to support this drug. Because "in my opinion" it's simply A FUCKED UP DRUG. it's jsut not right and if you have had the dance with this devil that i had you would feel the same way.

no matter how hard i tried to be a good,kind,happy person TREN HAD COMPLETELY CAST A DARK CLOUD OVER MY LIFE. SOME PEOPLE CAN DO IT AND FOR THEM GOD BLESS YOU! IM JEALOUS! BUT I PROMISEYOU MORE PEOPLE HAVE HAD MY EXPERIENCE THAN YOURS WITH TREN. THERE ARE TWO OTEHR STORIES I HAVE WITH IT BUT WHATS THE POINT!?IT ONLY GOT WORSE FOR ME.

PERSONALLY OVERALL FOR A HAPPY SUCCESFUL LIFE I WLL STAY AWAY FROM TREN BECASUE IT BRINGS THE WORST OUT OF ME AND SHIT I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I COULD FEEL.BAD,BAD,BAD AND I STAND FIRMLY BY MY OPINION.

Last edited:
Disagree! !

ANOTHER post demonizing tren use. Wow. How many threads does there need to be about the subject?

Maybe we need a forum specifically for tren.:rolleyes:.. the talk of tren is so excessive good or bad that iits become comical.

User Experiences: (not me)

Now i've personally used tren 3 times preparing for 3 different shows.

Yes this is a public interest forum and opinions based on personal experiences are what they are. What perplexes me is what you said above which I quoted. User experiences but then you add not me in parentheses :confused:
You also speak of using tren 3 times but your moderately detailed 1st prep seems to be just one instance.
If what you detailed above was your first experience and it was so devilish I wonder what made you choose a second and third stint.

My own opinions based on experience of tren are vastly different. IMO tren is like gasoline. I put it in my car and it wonderful since it gets me around. By way of analogy IMO what you have done in part is used gasoline as a body wash let's say and so yes I can see why you don't think its very great. [What I'm trying to say here in more plain language is you used it wrong IMO].
IMO/IME yes in the wrong environment tren can have some nasty sides. 5 years ago I made the same mistake you did and used it in a high estrogen environment and I got all the traditional so called sides. But over the years a combination of education and further personal experimentation has enabled me to tailor my tren use so that it is minimally impactful on my system.

Again here though my opinions were arrived at via a much different set of experiences. But this does underscore the issue of proper compound use.
At the end of the day though it almost does not matter what anyone's opinion really is though. People who like or love tren will continue using it. People who have had based experiences probably will continue to avoid it. A select few do just grin and bear the sides since they pursue the extreme results. If my experiences based comments have a target audience it is these people: those who have either never tried tren or those who have used it in a high estrogen environment an endured many of the classic so called tren sides. Tren really is a different experience when it is not handicapped by other aromatizable compounds circulating in the system. My only recommendation is this; if you have never tried tren or tried it with higher amounts of test or dbol or something else in that category, try it in a low test environment. I'm not guaranteeing a 100% success rate for any and all but over the past several years I've been crusading this ideology I would venture an educated guess that the success rate is closer to 85-90%.

At the end of the day we all have to live with our choices. This is a potentially dangerous game we are playing and without question improper compound use could have serious consequences. Even so called proper use could lead to problems. I have placed EQ on my never again list. For my that compound skyrockets my rbc and thus hemo and hemato so I choose not to use it. Others can run it just fine and for them maybe it is a fine compound but for me it is not. I'll even concede Geoffke could try my advice and run a low test low mast medium high tren cycle and still not have a good experience. To an extent you never know till you try. But if the absence of personal trial we need to rely on the collective experiences of others. Five years ago I had a different opinion of tren than I do now. Because I learned how to use it better I now try to share this with others because again it seems the overwhelming collective majority once they use it more properly do not suffer many of the undesirables we all get from misuse.

Yes this is a public interest forum and opinions based on personal experiences are what they are. What perplexes me is what you said above which I quoted. User experiences but then you add not me in parentheses :confused:
You also speak of using tren 3 times but your moderately detailed 1st prep seems to be just one instance.
If what you detailed above was your first experience and it was so devilish I wonder what made you choose a second and third stint.

My own opinions based on experience of tren are vastly different. IMO tren is like gasoline. I put it in my car and it wonderful since it gets me around. By way of analogy IMO what you have done in part is used gasoline as a body wash let's say and so yes I can see why you don't think its very great. [What I'm trying to say here in more plain language is you used it wrong IMO].
IMO/IME yes in the wrong environment tren can have some nasty sides. 5 years ago I made the same mistake you did and used it in a high estrogen environment and I got all the traditional so called sides. But over the years a combination of education and further personal experimentation has enabled me to tailor my tren use so that it is minimally impactful on my system.

Again here though my opinions were arrived at via a much different set of experiences. But this does underscore the issue of proper compound use.
At the end of the day though it almost does not matter what anyone's opinion really is though. People who like or love tren will continue using it. People who have had based experiences probably will continue to avoid it. A select few do just grin and bear the sides since they pursue the extreme results. If my experiences based comments have a target audience it is these people: those who have either never tried tren or those who have used it in a high estrogen environment an endured many of the classic so called tren sides. Tren really is a different experience when it is not handicapped by other aromatizable compounds circulating in the system. My only recommendation is this; if you have never tried tren or tried it with higher amounts of test or dbol or something else in that category, try it in a low test environment. I'm not guaranteeing a 100% success rate for any and all but over the past several years I've been crusading this ideology I would venture an educated guess that the success rate is closer to 85-90%.

At the end of the day we all have to live with our choices. This is a potentially dangerous game we are playing and without question improper compound use could have serious consequences. Even so called proper use could lead to problems. I have placed EQ on my never again list. For my that compound skyrockets my rbc and thus hemo and hemato so I choose not to use it. Others can run it just fine and for them maybe it is a fine compound but for me it is not. I'll even concede Geoffke could try my advice and run a low test low mast medium high tren cycle and still not have a good experience. To an extent you never know till you try. But if the absence of personal trial we need to rely on the collective experiences of others. Five years ago I had a different opinion of tren than I do now. Because I learned how to use it better I now try to share this with others because again it seems the overwhelming collective majority once they use it more properly do not suffer many of the undesirables we all get from misuse.

I posted this experiences from a user because i find it entertaining and
because I'm bored... So I start a trentread to piss everyone off :D

Me personally I love tren and don't have many sides. Just the aggression and insomnia.

I like the use 1g of test always...
But I'm gonna try the low test/high tren as you advice. I hear many good things
about it.

:)

Last edited:
I posted this experiences from a user because i find it entertaining and
because I'm bored... So I start a trentread to piss everyone off :D
We clearly have different agendas in life and different solutions to boredom

See you did this to humor yourself, but the fact is its not funny and any normal person with mental stability would not be crying in the gym over petty shit. Your just giving the anti aas people more fuel to feed there arguements. So now I think your as retarded as they are. Congrats!

Last edited:
I made the same mistake you did and used it in a high estrogen environment and I got all the traditional so called sides. But over the years a combination of education and further personal experimentation has enabled me to tailor my tren use so that it is minimally impactful on my system.

Yep, what he said. Different regimes produce different results.

For me, the rules are: TRT test, Tren E or A. Daily pinning with slins either way. Little AI to keep any E2 low.

True though, lots of Tren threads lately. I think sometimes we need a new drug to discuss. LOL. This is all just easier than we make it. Most of us know the various cycle possibilities, what not to do, all kinds of effective training techniques and regimes.

Oddly, everyone's quiet about how the pro's DIET...which makes me think, this is where the "secret" lies, if there is one. I guess this is why people pay the Trainers they pay. For Diet info. Hell, I may be paying one soon for the same advice.

Anyway, first time I used Tren was just 25mg a day of Ace, BUT with too much Test. And it was a nightmare. I got ripped without much effort, and strong as hell, but had to quit early due to sides. Super Anxiety, sweats, and just basically asshole behavior.

Second time, ran Tren alone and had good results. Should have done that first, as I do with all AAS.

Later ran it with TRT test with much better results. Running it now with TRT Test and Drol and feeling good. Sweating at night, but leaning out and getting stronger/bigger, quickly.

Overall, I do believe it works better with Test. Synergy or something. But with lower test, it still works great and I can finish a cycle without being a psychotic jerk;) ...Which everyone appreciates.

Wow, I'm not even sure where to start. Now around here, I'm still considered a newb when it comes to juicing, and I've only ran tren (ace) 1 time, but I just had comment.

most people have heard of or done test,deca,hgh adn maybe some winny etcd.. the basics you know?

First off, putting HGH in the basics category? I hope you haven't recommended this to a first time cycler. Tren is a hellofa lot easier to get a hold of than HGH.

i have bipolar disorder already.

I almost stopped reading after I read this. Your messing with exogenous hormones when already being diagnosed with bipolar disorder? Sorry to say, but I think that's the most irresponsible thing you've done here. What if these drug cocktails messed with your head so bad you hurt yourself? or someone else?? Bipolar people do that without the use of other drugs.

to worsen things i began clen @120mcg a day

So your on tren, which makes most people sweat, then you added clen, another compound that does the same thing. I hope you were drinking at least 2 gals of water a day. My roommate combo'ed the two and ended up on the floor in the kitchen calling me for help. Muscles cramped up so hard he couldn't stand.

I HAD TO JUMP OF EVERYTHING,NO PCT AND ENDED UP IN A BAD PLACE.

Wow. What were you thinking NOT PCT'ing after all that? I wont even go into detail about that. PCT sucks, even when proper PCT drugs/protocol are used!

MO TREN WAS LIKE ALLOWING THE DEVIL INTO MY HOME.IT CHANGED ME AND MY LIFE.

The thing is, your pointing the finger at Tren, when there were numerous other things that very well likely contributed to your bad experience. Crying in the gym?? getting into fights everywhere you go?? Am I gonna try and convince you to try Tren in a safer manner? Absolutely not. I hope you never take another steroid again.

Been blasting trenA between 700 and 1400 mg a week for the last 16 weeks straight and don't plan to stop soon. Have a great relationship with my girlfriend. I think being able to stop yourself and assess your own attitude is a lot to do with how much impact tren or aas in general truly have on your life.

Nice breakdowns and replies...good job!

Wow, I'm not even sure where to start. Now around here, I'm still considered a newb when it comes to juicing, and I've only ran tren (ace) 1 time, but I just had comment.

First off, putting HGH in the basics category? I hope you haven't recommended this to a first time cycler. Tren is a hellofa lot easier to get a hold of than HGH.

I almost stopped reading after I read this. Your messing with exogenous hormones when already being diagnosed with bipolar disorder? Sorry to say, but I think that's the most irresponsible thing you've done here. What if these drug cocktails messed with your head so bad you hurt yourself? or someone else?? Bipolar people do that without the use of other drugs.

So your on tren, which makes most people sweat, then you added clen, another compound that does the same thing. I hope you were drinking at least 2 gals of water a day. My roommate combo'ed the two and ended up on the floor in the kitchen calling me for help. Muscles cramped up so hard he couldn't stand.

Wow. What were you thinking NOT PCT'ing after all that? I wont even go into detail about that. PCT sucks, even when proper PCT drugs/protocol are used!

The thing is, your pointing the finger at Tren, when there were numerous other things that very well likely contributed to your bad experience. Crying in the gym?? getting into fights everywhere you go?? Am I gonna try and convince you to try Tren in a safer manner? Absolutely not. I hope you never take another steroid again.

I am having the complete opposite effect. IM running 100 mg tren ace rod. No sides what so ever and I am 4 wks in. Not everyone is in your boat man. I love tren.

All anabolic steroids can be used or abused, if you abuse a drug the side effects will be worse.

Clearly this guy went in unprepared and didn't do any research. If he had a mental problem and went onto Trenbolone expecting no problems he was just being plain stupid.

tren

have run tren for 13 weeks nite sweats headache but not to bad only 200 mlgs a week am 54 next time up dosage and see what happens hopefully get a little hornier did see strength increases all in all not bad

Like most drugs tren is dose dependent.. If you are getting bad sides you lower the dose.. If it comes out that you can only handle 200 Mgs a week then so be it.. I myself can't go over that.. But tren is still potent at that dose.. So that's all I will do.. Stop blaming the drug.. Look at the amount medically tren was recommended for.. Not much.. Then we expect tobe able to go 2... 3....5... Times over and no adverse effects? Come on.. Use common sense.. Just back the dose down when side rear their ugly head and enjoy the gains..

Like most drugs tren is dose dependent.. If you are getting bad sides you lower the dose.. If it comes out that you can only handle 200 Mgs a week then so be it.. I myself can't go over that.. But tren is still potent at that dose.. So that's all I will do.. Stop blaming the drug.. Look at the amount medically tren was recommended for.. Not much.. Then we expect tobe able to go 2... 3....5... Times over and no adverse effects? Come on.. Use common sense.. Just back the dose down when side rear their ugly head and enjoy the gains..

I don't care how many times more you do, if your sitting in the locker room crying this ain't for you. Its also pathetic to post on a public forum that your so unstable the mentally that you cant be normal because of a little tren. Even at 2 grams a week of the stuff you should never be crying, this has got to be a joke. Either that or there was mental issues before hand.

Last edited:
Jesus H Chrimany........ I am so sick of lazy ass people starting tren threads!!!

You can read everything there is to know about it in about an hour.

Try it or dont try it.

If you like it... use it again.

If you dont like it.....dont use it again.

Its really pretty simple. :banghead:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420