over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone: A devil Drug

Tren isnt that bad if you take the right things to counter the sides. If you take Prami, BP medicine, Seroquel, Milk Thistle, Taurine, drink a ton of water, and avoid alcohol, it really isnt that bad.

Tren use

for all the people down talking and crying about TREN I think its B.S...you control the drug don't let the drug control you. I ran Tren A EOD for 6wk @ 75mg and the only issue I had was night sweat, I had anger issue but I put it on the weights...with the guy talking about he was crying in the bathroom wtf? run Tren A if it gives you issue get off it..anyways I love TREN!! big ups to UnitedAnabolics!

Im also taking tren my body reacts very well to it I barely get any sides except i easily get pissed

--bigm

Tren is awesome I could see improvement almost daily when I was on it and can't wait to be on again. Negatives were night sweats and trouble sleeping but that went away after about a week. Also it wasn't that nice on my hair line

Tren is awesome I could see improvement almost daily when I was on it and can't wait to be on again. Negatives were night sweats and trouble sleeping but that went away after about a week. Also it wasn't that nice on my hair line

have you tried that low test high tren ?

:D

Attachments

• tren is devil.jpg
    tren is devil.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 7,131
LOL that article makes tren sound like it's freakin meth or something. Ever seen "Faces of Meth"? After reading that it makes you think they should come out with "Faces of Tren" to dissuade people from taking it lol

See you did this to humor yourself, but the fact is its not funny and any normal person with mental stability would not be crying in the gym over petty shit. Your just giving the anti aas people more fuel to feed there arguements. So now I think your as retarded as they are. Congrats!

I'm not shrink but is 'seems' the issue existed before the tren.. perhaps hiding wanting JUST ONE REASON to come out.

I don't know people... I did risky stuff before I ever heard about AAS and during and after... Like I said before " the prisons are full of wackos and I doubt they were on HRT"

I'm from the former gotfina.com that was my home... never heard shit like this before.

This..

Tren isnt that bad if you take the right things to counter the sides. If you take Prami, BP medicine, Seroquel, Milk Thistle, Taurine, drink a ton of water, and avoid alcohol, it really isnt that bad.

Also keep in mind we are all different as far as how we react to certain compounds, like people used to say how bad Clomid was and they would get all emotional and suicidal thoughts and stuff, I dont get any of that from clomid and ive used it plenty, Tren is great but again, use caution and see above post from Crazytall, I did just that and loved it, little insomnia and lots of sweating but great results..whats that saying?.. " nothing worth having comes easy":lightbulb:

tren used to give me insane paranoia..

then i just learned to ignore it

just have to remember that it's all in your head

Been blasting trenA between 700 and 1400 mg a week for the last 16 weeks straight and don't plan to stop soon. Have a great relationship with my girlfriend. I think being able to stop yourself and assess your own attitude is a lot to do with how much impact tren or aas in general truly have on your life.

If you're a prick in life, you're just gonna be a prick, maybe just more of an animated prick. Can you imagine Hitler on this shit?

If you're a prick in life, you're just gonna be a prick, maybe just more of an animated prick. Can you imagine Hitler on this shit?

As a matter of fact hitler was the leader documented to experiment with hormones... his first try was with processed bull's testicles in hopes to increase his own test levels.

Oh and I should add... Presidential Historians blame the Cuban Missile Crisis and other bad policies by JFK do to his HRT and that when he came off of it he made 'sound policy'. Who knows?

Last edited:
Trenbolone info

Trenbolone is a steroid used by veterinarians on livestock to increase muscle growth and appetite. To increase its effective half-life, trenbolone is not used in an unrefined form, but is rather administered as ester derivatives such as trenbolone acetate, trenbolone enanthate or trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. Plasma lipases then cleave the ester group in the bloodstream leaving free trenbolone

Illicit useBodybuilders and athletes have been known to use the drug illicitly in order to increase body mass more effectively than by weight training alone.[1] A normal bodybuilding dosage can range from 200 mg/week up to 1400 mg/week. Due to the relatively short metabolic half-life of trenbolone acetate, dosages are commonly split into injections at least once every two days. Trenbolone enanthate can be injected once a week.

Trenbolone acetate is often referred to as "Fina" by users, because injectible trenbolone acetate is often prepared from Finaplix H pellets, an ear-implant used by cattle ranchers to maintain the weight of cattle during shipping to slaughter.

Trenbolone compounds have a binding affinity for the androgen receptor five times as high as that of testosterone.[2] Once metabolized, the drugs have the effect of increasing nitrogen uptake by muscles, leading to an increase in the rate of protein synthesis. It also has the secondary effects of stimulating appetite, reducing the amount of fat being deposited in the body, and decreasing the rate of catabolism.[citation needed] Trenbolone has proven popular with anabolic steroid users as it is not metabolized by aromatase or 5�±-reductase into estrogenic compounds such as estradiol, or into DHT.[citation needed] This means that it also does not cause any water retention normally associated with highly androgenic steroidal compounds like methandrostenolone.[citation needed]

Short-term side effects include insomnia, high blood pressure, night sweats, increased aggression and libido.[3] However, since women will suffer virilization effects even at small doses, this drug should not be taken by a female. Kidney toxicity has been suggested, but has not yet been proven, and scientific evidence supporting the idea is absent from the bodybuilding community that perpetuates this idea. The origin of this myth most likely has to do with the rust colored oxidized metabolites of trenbolone which are excreted in urine and often mistaken for blood.[citation needed] Trenbolone and 17epi-trenbolone are both excreted in urine as conjugates that can be hydrolyzed with beta-glucuronidase.[4] This implies that trenbolone leaves the body as beta-glucuronides or sulfates.

User Experiences: (not me)

Now i've personally used tren 3 times preparing for 3 different shows. I can only share my experience so this is my opinion and experience. It's up to you to do what you wish with any information presented to you. Tren has always been the voodoo buzz word of steroids in my circle. Before i got older i never even heard of it. but as the years passed i started to hear it's name whispered kind of like "voldemort" in harry potter.

most people have heard of or done test,deca,hgh adn maybe some winny etcd.. the basics you know? Anyways after having done about 6 cycles in my lifetime of test,either deca or eq and some dbol here and there i wanted more. i wanted that crazy look that i saw guys sportin'. i knew it would suit me so i started hunting and sure enough it was regarded by many as the holy grail of gear.

Hardness,definition,strenght,aggression,dryness,vascularity...tren. also known as tren ace,trenbolone acetatate/enanthate,fina,finaplex etc...ace is the short ester version and enathate obviously the longer ester. I'VE done both. i had decided to prep for my first show and naturally i ma fat boy so i knew id need some good tools to help me. i began a 16 week cycle starting with 600mg test cyp(300 mon/300 thursday),400mg equipoise(200m/200th) and dbol 60mg a day...

i ran this combo with a solid diet and training and the works. you name it. lets get to the tren. now im 4 weeks in. fuller,leaner,bloated,strong,horny,feeling good but big.about 245lbs...
i add in tren on mondays and thursdays. mistake #1-shooting tren ace 2x a week instead of EOD.tREN ACE NEED TO BE RUN EOD OR ED FOR STABLE LEVELS. mistake #2 - too high a dose.150mg 2x a week was jsut too much.

i have bipolar disorder already. not a good combo.200mg per week was no differnet results wise than 400mg a week. only difference was the sides-paranoia,angry all the time,depressed,irritable,bad thoughts.
to worsen things i began clen @120mcg a day and winstrol in the final 6 weeks 100mg a day.while still on all the other shit.I GOT FUCKING RIPPED!PHYSICALLY IT WAS A NEW PLACE FOR ME AND I KNEW IT WOULDNT LAST.

BASICALLY I RODE THIS MONSTER OUT UNTIL IT BIT ME IN THE ASS.PARANOIA AND DEPRESSION BECAME A NIGHTMARE.I WAS NEAR A FIGHT EVERWHERE I WENT.I LOST IT IN THE GYM TWICE CRYING IN THE BATHROOM MULTIPLE TIMES THEN RAGING OUT ON THE WEIGHTS.LOL.OVERKILL IS PUTTING IT MILDLY.

I HAD TO JUMP OF EVERYTHING,NO PCT AND ENDED UP IN A BAD PLACE. LOST MUSCLE,ESTROGEN RISING,NO SEX DRIVE,NO LIBIDO,MISERABLY DEPRESSED.

SO WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG???? COULKD I HAVE DONE LESS---OF EVERYTHING??? ABSOLUTELY.BUT I DINT.IMO TREN WAS LIKE ALLOWING THE DEVIL INTO MY HOME.IT CHANGED ME AND MY LIFE. people can take all their studies and shove them up their ass to support this drug. Because "in my opinion" it's simply A FUCKED UP DRUG. it's jsut not right and if you have had the dance with this devil that i had you would feel the same way.

no matter how hard i tried to be a good,kind,happy person TREN HAD COMPLETELY CAST A DARK CLOUD OVER MY LIFE. SOME PEOPLE CAN DO IT AND FOR THEM GOD BLESS YOU! IM JEALOUS! BUT I PROMISEYOU MORE PEOPLE HAVE HAD MY EXPERIENCE THAN YOURS WITH TREN. THERE ARE TWO OTEHR STORIES I HAVE WITH IT BUT WHATS THE POINT!?IT ONLY GOT WORSE FOR ME.

PERSONALLY OVERALL FOR A HAPPY SUCCESFUL LIFE I WLL STAY AWAY FROM TREN BECASUE IT BRINGS THE WORST OUT OF ME AND SHIT I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I COULD FEEL.BAD,BAD,BAD AND I STAND FIRMLY BY MY OPINION.

That was not Tren. I used to think tren is devil when I wasn't using any annicilaries. Control estrogens, control prolactin and you'll control tren. Estrogen is sh!t hormone, if it's too high I am like on roller coaster mentally, I can be very very low, while minutes later - high. Add tren ontop and you'll experience very bad sides, mentally

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws