over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone: A devil Drug

I injected tren once.

The Devil appeared. He asked me if I wanted to sell my soul for strength and aesthetics.

Needless to say, I am now a soulless monster, but the muscle I gained was totally worth it.

If you cried in the gym because of Tren, I wouldn't recommend watching Beauty and the Beast or the Lion King, ever.

Being bi-polar and blaming emotional instability on the Tren is like playing guitar with your elbows and blaming the awful sound on the old strings.

So this guy has bipolar disorder and is taking exogenous hormones outside of the guidance of a physician. I can only say that this is irresponsible, and shouldn't be done. How about some responsible behavior?

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• momma-momma-says-bugs-are-the-devil.jpg
    momma-momma-says-bugs-are-the-devil.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 417
I have to admit ive had sides using 600mg Tren E per week, mainly night sweats and high blood pressure. Come to think of it, perhaps even slight paranoia. Ran it with 600 Test P per week.

Obviously, we are all different and AAS will affect us different. Ive never understood "roid rage" or hostility, even depression that Ive heard people claim AAS causes because I personally never suffered these effects.

Everyone practice good judgement and be safe.

my sides are almost non existant on tren let alone any steroid but I repond well to eq , tren and masteron..

My take is if you cant take the heat stay out of the kitchen

and dont start a cycle at 525 tren a a week because people say thats a good dose

I found with all steroids I start low and ramp up weekly until the desired effects I was looking for came about... (this was after a year of cycling so I was fairly familiar with most compounds)

If you cried in the gym because of Tren, I wouldn't recommend watching Beauty and the Beast or the Lion King, ever.

Being bi-polar and blaming emotional instability on the Tren is like playing guitar with your elbows and blaming the awful sound on the old strings.

I cried while watching The Notebook but I wasn't on tren.

This one time I fucked a cat when I was on tren! You think I should give it another go?lol

most that have issues with tren is on them like everything else you take way to much a little goes a long way.

I almost stopped reading after I read this. Your messing with exogenous hormones when already being diagnosed with bipolar disorder? Sorry to say, but I think that's the most irresponsible thing you've done here. What if these drug cocktails messed with your head so bad you hurt yourself? or someone else?? Bipolar people do that without the use of other drugs.

Brother i was thinking the same exact thing......yeesh!

lol 'dancing with the devil' I think that actually describes most guys experiences with tren.

ive never had sides that drastic on tren, maybe some insomnia and a little over aggressive but nothing i couldnt control. i keep reading all these posts and people talking about the anxiety and paranoia and meltdowns that tren caused them, maybe its not the tren, maybe its the person taking the tren thats the problem. just like in another thread someone was trying to blame prami on their anxiety and depression then in the next sentence "oh yeah i had to take some ssris when i was younger". if you have a history of anxiety, depression, etc you probably dont need to be taking tren to begin wtih. the problem with these boards is there are a whole lot of insecure, emotionally damaged people on here that use bodybuilding and bodybuilding drugs as a form of self medication then want to blame this drug or that drug on their mental break down.

I wouldn't hesitate to take tren, but as an endurance athlete Ive forced myself to steer clear. Although there has to be some smaller amount I could used that would boost recovery on a tren scale and still spare my cardio....I may experiment this winter. Maybe use it to cut some weight and stay strong crosstraining...I don't know.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner