over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone Acetate on M/W/F vs ED or EOD

asertus

Newbies
The golden standard is that Trenbolone Acetate due to its short ester has to be pinned every Day or EOD.

Realistically, how different would your gains be if you pin TA on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, so 3 times a week?

The golden standard is that Trenbolone Acetate due to its short ester has to be pinned every Day or EOD.

Realistically, how different would your gains be if you pin TA on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, so 3 times a week?

That’s exactly the way I do it and still see plenty of strength and muscle gains

I've done it both ways. Never noticed a difference so I stick with M-W-F

I’ve always ran 100mg EOD. Can’t handle more.

EOD works great! Looking forward to trying the Tren E

Ed or eod will minimize acne if you are prone to that. Otherwise m-w-f Is good enough.

I prefer daily Ace shots

I’ve always done m/w/f and have never had any issues

Cheers everyone who answered! I will defo try the M/W/F schedule as this is something I had no guts to try on my previous Ace run due to being convinced that TA is to be pinned ED or EOD latest.

Also, I am using a stack of Test E and TA for this bulking blast. Planning to dose Test E at 250 mg/week and run the TA at 500 mg per week. Do you think adding Masteron is a good idea? I got lots of Mast vials so thought of adding it too.

Reason I am asking is because I have read some articles which claimed that Mast will compete with the same receptors as Tren and will make it less potent. Is this scaremongering and bulls**t ?

Give them all a try. I think depending on how high you want to go with the dose then it might make a slight difference in side effects.

I.E 50mg ED vs 100mg EOD. You might get tren cough more frequently or feel alittle nauseous with the 100mg dose due to the volume.

One thing I've done keeping a eod pinning schedule and if I want to increase the dose I'll preload the tren into slin pins for the days in between.

Mast + tren is a good combo. Start off with a low dose because together they can make you very flat.

ED is best for me. I get way more side is I do EOD or MWF.
I shoot with a slin pin though. I used to backload my slin pins but I found a site that has lure lock (twist off) needles that are 30g.

With ED shots you maintain constant level in your body. When I go MWF the night sweats "hit harder" and I become more "irritable".

Ditto. Not a huge fan of stickin every day, but I will say the sides are less harsh this way. Have you pinned subQ with tren?

Ditto. Not a huge fan of stickin every day, but I will say the sides are less harsh this way. Have you pinned subQ with tren?

Yes, it works just as well as IM from my experience, be careful anything more than 0.4ml subq for me= lump, *not really fan of subq shots for blast cycle, with TRT = yes! ..

Last edited:
Yes, it works just as well as IM from my experience, be careful anything more than 0.4ml subq for me= lump, *not really fan of subq shots for blast cycle, with TRT = yes! ..

Well until my shoulder heals some more, I can’t reach my right side to pin lolol. So instead of doin some pin cushion shit with the left side, I’m thinkin I can at least rotate it with subQ haha. Where do you do subQ? The lower stomach? I’ve always put my growth there. Was thinkin the subQ area of my thigh/glute?

Cheers everyone who answered! I will defo try the M/W/F schedule as this is something I had no guts to try on my previous Ace run due to being convinced that TA is to be pinned ED or EOD latest.

Also, I am using a stack of Test E and TA for this bulking blast. Planning to dose Test E at 250 mg/week and run the TA at 500 mg per week. Do you think adding Masteron is a good idea? I got lots of Mast vials so thought of adding it too.

Reason I am asking is because I have read some articles which claimed that Mast will compete with the same receptors as Tren and will make it less potent. Is this scaremongering and bulls**t ?

ED or EOD won't make that much of a difference. Adding Masteron will compliment the tren, not diminish it. You stated this is for a "bulking blast" and your test is at 250 and tren at 500? Personally I'd save the tren for pre contest, bump the test to 750 and add in an a deca or eq. High calories (bulking) plus tren is a recipe for ungodly sweats and high blood pressure.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws