over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone Acetate

i'll vouch for Hilly's experience, but only because he's UKIP

I was using 750mg tren E for a month or so

and orals for a long time... literally probably most of the year :eek:

hdl was trashed, liver values were up (ultrasound shows that it's still gtg)

all other values were totally in line.

Appreciate that bud.

No idea why any one would think I’d want to lie.

It’s a fact our bodies genetically handle things differently.

My body handles drugs well. I’ve had a doctor say the same.

I have however a major torn pec , 2 slipped discs n severe digestion issues. Genetically it doesn’t handle heavy weights or lots of food well lol.

If you manage genetically to handle all of the above n have the cash then you get to pro level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another thing to keep in mind is that you can have perfect blood work and yet your heart becomes enlarged, as well as other organs. If youre on that much tren for a year or more I would have an echocardiogram done. See how your heart is functioning. Steroids make muscles grow, they don't just affect skeletal muscle, they can affect cardiac muscle too.

Another thing to keep in mind is that you can have perfect blood work and yet your heart becomes enlarged, as well as other organs. If youre on that much tren for a year or more I would have an echocardiogram done. See how your heart is functioning. Steroids make muscles grow, they don't just affect skeletal muscle, they can affect cardiac muscle too.

Definitely

I think this is a must for any athlete using any type or amount of AAS as the muscle is just a heart n will grow like any other.

Havnt had one in a couple of years. Last one showed my heart is enlarged but functioning fine. He is it’s common in athletes etc.

I had to blag this in the UK n used the excuse my dad n gran had angina n I was getting palpitations as they won’t just do it on request

Definitely

I think this is a must for any athlete using any type or amount of AAS as the muscle is just a heart n will grow like any other.

Havnt had one in a couple of years. Last one showed my heart is enlarged but functioning fine. He is it’s common in athletes etc.

I had to blag this in the UK n used the excuse my dad n gran had angina n I was getting palpitations as they won’t just do it on request

Yes, some left ventricle wall thickness hypertrophy is normal especially in weight lifters and nothing to worry about too much as long as the heart is functioning ok( normal rhythm and ejection fraction 55% +).

It is when the heart becomes enlarged because it is stretched out too, and the walls become stiff so that they don't squeeze like they should. Then the ejection fraction falls as it cant pump as much blood as it should. Surprisingly it doesn't always produce enough symptoms that you notice until it may be too late. This happened to me once. I noticed that I was out of breath more than usual in the gym and mowing the lawn. I went in and got an EKG and the doc saw some inverted t waves. Ordered an echo and bam, they found a 35% ejection fraction. Got off the steroids for about 11 months and it jumped back up to 55% or so.

I just stick to 100mg tren ED, decent amount and not too little..

That is the highest I ever went and I feel like it probably did some damage to me. 100 mg EOD is more appropriate IMO. With the acetate ester you get by just fine EOD injections.

Yes, some left ventricle wall thickness hypertrophy is normal especially in weight lifters and nothing to worry about too much as long as the heart is functioning ok( normal rhythm and ejection fraction 55% +).

It is when the heart becomes enlarged because it is stretched out too, and the walls become stiff so that they don't squeeze like they should. Then the ejection fraction falls as it cant pump as much blood as it should. Surprisingly it doesn't always produce enough symptoms that you notice until it may be too late. This happened to me once. I noticed that I was out of breath more than usual in the gym and mowing the lawn. I went in and got an EKG and the doc saw some inverted t waves. Ordered an echo and bam, they found a 35% ejection fraction. Got off the steroids for about 11 months and it jumped back up to 55% or so.
How was your BP during the time period the shortness of breath started to show?

That's some scary stuff, thanks for sharing this with people, one guy looking at your post might pay more attention, and catch something early for himself.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Lmao dude you just said a few days ago that you were doing 1400mg of it a week. Lmao

Getting confused by your own lies and bullshit huh?

Well tough guy calm down, I have used up to 1400 mg of Tren Ace not denying that. Just wanted to see if any others have gone that high or upto a gram.

I normally run tren 100mg every other day. Get great results and I'm same stats as you if you add 12 pounds. After 6 weeks it gets rough, my aggressiveness gets bad and I become agitated and annoyed very easily. Also shortness of breath when do cardio types of activities.
The vascularity , size and strength is amazing.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I normally run tren 100mg every other day. Get great results and I'm same stats as you if you add 12 pounds. After 6 weeks it gets rough, my aggressiveness gets bad and I become agitated and annoyed very easily. Also shortness of breath when do cardio types of activities.
The vascularity , size and strength is amazing tho lol

And I was running 100mgs of mast p and t prop

has anyone done 150mg-200mgs a day of tren ace?

I've run as high as 120mg of tren home brewed from finaplex pellets for nearly 6 months straight with no test. You look great but feel terrible after the first month. I was young and dumb back then. You can do it but not sure what the long term consequences will be.

How was your BP during the time period the shortness of breath started to show?

That's some scary stuff, thanks for sharing this with people, one guy looking at your post might pay more attention, and catch something early for himself.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

My BP had been up a bit, but only about 135/90 or so. I guess you could call it boarderline. After that I got on an ARB.

I've run as high as 120mg of tren home brewed from finaplex pellets for nearly 6 months straight with no test. You look great but feel terrible after the first month. I was young and dumb back then. You can do it but not sure what the long term consequences will be.

I did the same with about 100 mg/day but only ran that for about 12 weeks. Tren only. I do wonder what kind of damage that did to me. Nothing happened proximate to that time but many of these things take years to develop.

I have ran tren a or tren e as high as 800mg a week for 6-8 months a year for the last 7.5 years. I recently had liver, kidneys, heart ultrasound done and every was fine. Like most athletes I had a small amount of enlarged heart, but nothing to be concerned about.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow that a long time on tren. I think my next run next summer will be 150mgs a day tren ace with 50mgs test a day. I usually only run that for 3 months then down to 50mgs test 10mg tren

Wow that a long time on tren. I think my next run next summer will be 150mgs a day tren ace with 50mgs test a day. I usually only run that for 3 months then down to 50mgs test 10mg tren
I feel great on tren . I will admit I haven't done blood work while on tren. I have had it done several times when in between cycles. The only thing I don't like about tren is it makes me sweat more.

I feel great on tren . I will admit I haven't done blood work while on tren. I have had it done several times when in between cycles. The only thing I don't like about tren is it makes me sweat more.

I feel great while on tren. I sweat a bit more but that’s about it.

Hilly isn’t lying , and his gear isn’t bunk. His body handles stuff well,
He can do days on end with no sleep , in Ibiza , using special stims and still come back looking fresh . It’s impressive tbh. Sadly his spine is fucked and pec holding on by a string , which means he can’t train like used to , and his digestion is a state so can’t eat either , That limits his bodybuilding . Still looks awesome and lives a cracking life at the same time. I also don’t think he is capable of lying , been one of my best pals for 10’yesrs and never once said anything even exaggerated to me

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131