over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRENBOLONE and igf1 levels - Blood tests

From 55 to 84 very small increase? 153% ONLY.....
IGF depends from a lot of factors.... estrogens.... carb eaten...

You don't provide enough informations...

If you are one of those KINGS on keto diet, don't blame about IGF.

Is it just me or is that math WAY off?? Lol

153% increase from 55 to 84??

A score of 110 would’ve been a 100% increase, no? Lol

84 is very low igf for being on gh

Maybe liver taxes , or estro crashed or something

I get 400+ from generics at 5 iu , and 500+ from pharma at 4 iu

I always thought tren RAISED igf 1?

If you were on it non-stop, even a little at a time, It's effects are gonna wear off, and for me, tren compromises the shit out of my liver. I accidentally shot an extra 300mg of tren e a week which was mislabeled as Masteron, and my piss turned orange and i was deathly lethargic with no appetite or energy to train for 2 weeks until it cleared my system.

I've had to learn the hard way, no matter how much or how long you stay on certain drugs, if your liver is fucked, shit doesn't work right... Including your liver converting igf1.
That's not it - I wrote above that as IGF levels dropped, my liver parameters improved so it's definitely not a liver issue.

tren increases igf-1 sensitivity though so then the body shouldn't have to release as much?

thats actually quite interesting, but if theres no negative effect on muscle gaining (or even as you mention you have quite succesfull off season) that i think theres nothing to be bother, don't you thing?

That's not it - I wrote above that as IGF levels dropped, my liver parameters improved so it's definitely not a liver issue.
Doesn’t tren lower T4? Maybe that fits into the equation somehow?

Elevated liver enzymes does not offset igf production; were talking real cirhossis, hep A/C, fatty liver, or end stage for that to be true. If you want answers go search the pathway for IGF and the answers pretty clear.

Elevated liver enzymes does not offset igf production; were talking real cirhossis, hep A/C, fatty liver, or end stage for that to be true. If you want answers go search the pathway for IGF and the answers pretty clear.
maybe you will brighten up because I don't quite understand what you mean by igf path

maybe you will brighten up because I don't quite understand what you mean by igf path

I'm not here to play PubMed nerd, take what you believe Tren does and then apply it to this

I'm not here to play PubMed nerd, take what you believe Tren does and then apply it to this

Sry my english is pretty bad... could you explain in short why igf1 is so low while on trenbolone?

I don't know why using tren shows lowered IGF-1 on a blood test, but I do remember reading this about tren and IGF-1 years ago at steroid.com

The direct functions and traits of Tren are similar to many anabolic steroids. However, in the case of Tren they are simply enhanced and more effective. You can take the same function or trait in another steroid and while Tren may do the same thing it will simply do it better. The functions and traits of Tren include:

Increased rate of protein synthesis: This refers to the rate in which cells build proteins, the building blocks of muscle tissue.

Increased nitrogen retention: More retention increases anabolism and less leads to catabolism. This exists because all lean muscle tissue is comprised of nitrogen, approximately 16%.

Increased levels of IGF-1: Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) is a hormone naturally produced by that body that is extremely anabolic and affects nearly every area of the human body. It is essential to growth and recovery and not only for our muscles but for our tendons, ligaments, cartilage and even the central nervous and pulmonary systems. When it comes to IGF-1 promotion it’s not only important there are few steroids that can match what Tren can do for IGF-1.

From Wikipedia:

Similar to many other AAS, trenbolone acetate has the capability to produce insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1).[27][28] This naturally produced protein-based hormone affects every cell in the body of an organism and plays a large role in muscle recovery and rejuvenation. Trenbolone acetate also has the ability to increase the IGF-1 receptors present in an organism.[citation needed] Extreme muscle growth and cell splitting compared is facilitated through trenbolone acetate administration when compared to other AAS.[27] The facilitation of IGF-1 plays a significant role in the functions and properties of the central nervous system, pulmonary system, muscle tissue, ligaments, cartilage, and tendons.[28] IGF-1 is only promoted by a few AAS, with trenbolone acetate being one of the best promoters.[citation needed]

On tren and igf1 came back at 39
Currently of hgh

should I be worried seems real low normal being 80-130

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws