over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone and it’s Metabolites?

I use a little before workouts. Not enough to get me intoxicated but enough to give me a heightened sense of awareness and increased insulin sensitivity. A simple browser search will yield a lot of results along these lines. Didn't mean to take the thread off topic.

Trenbolone of course has bioactive metabolites. Particularly 17a- and 17b-Trenbolone. These are particularly notable because these are still active after being excreted by the body.

Trendione reduced whole body levels of estradiol-17b. Testosterone was also significantly reduced by trendione. Metabolites may also be even further broken down. Seems pretty much any cell that has a receptor on it, trenbolone will find a way to stick to it.
Interesting, I can’t remember where I read it but the three month mark is when the trenbolone metabolites should be out of my system completely. I can definitely tell that I’m still feeling the side effects of tren. Not so much sweating or anything like that but stomach issues

Interesting, I can’t remember where I read it but the three month mark is when the trenbolone metabolites should be out of my system completely. I can definitely tell that I’m still feeling the side effects of tren. Not so much sweating or anything like that but stomach issues
1, 3, 6 month mark. These metabolites stay in your adipose tissue. Can be lengthy. But I can show you a thread from 10 years ago where many of these same guys, or the same club, LOVED tren but only when spoken by the famous Dr. G and his 100 T/100TrenA "HRT" combo.

Makes me LOL.

1, 3, 6 month mark. These metabolites stay in your adipose tissue. Can be lengthy. But I can show you a thread from 10 years ago where many of these same guys, or the same club, LOVED tren but only when spoken by the famous Dr. G and his 100 T/100TrenA "HRT" combo.

Makes me LOL.
good to know, I don't plan on doing Tren any time soon. I have lived with this distended gut for too long.

At my zenith I was taking 200mg of teen ace e.o.d. And one thing I can tell you it was hard to breath. So I start taking gw501516 with teen and the combo was amazing. Then I also took sustanon250 and anti prolactin and arimadex. O yeah the icing on the cake was 40mg of halo for the last month. I looked great but I was acting up a lot

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws