over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone and Neurochemistry

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I've been using 100 mgs of tren ace a week with 5-600 mgs of test, and a low dose anabolic thrown in there in this off season. Growing good, looking decent.

The thing is I FEEL the tren even at 100 mgs a week. Some of the mental sides (which really aren't bad unless you lack self control) are present, some anxiety as well.

To those of you who've been using tren for years; has it changed anything in your personality? Tren's effects on dopamine and your general neurochemistry are well noted. I'm sure dosage, amount of time on, and tolerance play a role as well. No amount of muscle is worth slowly losing your sanity :D

Thoughts would be appreciated.

I no longer use tren. Tren = divorce , end of professional life , depression, relapse etc.

I no longer use tren. Tren = divorce , end of professional life , depression, relapse etc.

You said right Lol, but not want to divorce , you can use some anti-estrogen,such as Winstro, I used it a cycle

Considering all the dumb things I did in my youth to catch a buzz.....tren is the least of my worries....

No amount of muscle is worth slowly losing your sanity

Wish I had realized it when it was still time... :eek::eek::p

Tren can destroy your mood and make you awfully insensitive to events/people... you just won't give a damn about anything... at such degree of indifference, you clearly become a cold-blooded idiot causing your close ones (those loving you enough to not got away :( lol) to suffer.

Being single on tren is the way to go... :eek::D

i just use it for contest, it s enough for me. people who run it all year are super heroes lol

Not sure what's going on in some of your heads but, tren doesn't make me aggressive and the stuff on my end is legit (fina).

Tren only gives me mental sides and sensitivity issues above 50mgs... I've ran it at 75 and 100 ED and EOD for prep, during which I ended up making horrible life decisions and I lost the love of my life because of it.

I ended up single and realized what it was from... while being single I played with dosages while having how I acted and felt in the forefront of my mind.

I noticed that at 25mgs ED or EOD the sides are non existent and that's running it for 20 weeks. The only thing that's different is that changes take alittle longer which I'm completely fine with since I don't use it as a crutch anyway...

My honest opinion is that people run this compound way too high, as I did, without taking in how effective and strong it truly is. I didn't realize how powerful tren was until it was too late.

I don't have any regrets though, you live, you learn, then you die... Make the best of it and enjoy the ride

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Tren is like getting drunk. It doesn't change you as a person, it just enhances the person you already are.

Wish I had realized it when it was still time... :eek::eek::p

Tren can destroy your mood and make you awfully insensitive to events/people... you just won't give a damn about anything... at such degree of indifference, you clearly become a cold-blooded idiot causing your close ones (those loving you enough to not got away :( lol) to suffer.

Being single on tren is the way to go... :eek::D

Best way to put!! Tren can fuck with you and make you numb to everything and everyone around you. the first couple times I ran it mental change was not too bad just a ton of aggression. The last time I ran it I lost the girl I was going to marry! Did some really stupid fucked up shit that was so bad I literally blocked it out and forgot I had done until she told me 2 years later. One example she asked me if I needed anything from the store? My response was yea maybe find a new boyfriend so you'll leave me the fuck alone. Mind you she wasn't some dumb girlfriend we had been together 5 years and were going to get married.. I had no recollection of this for 2 years until she told me and it all kind of came back to me.. I used to love running tren now I won't touch the shit no amount of muscle is worth destroying close relationships or friendships over and tren can do it without you even seeing what you are doing! Just my 2 cents.. but then again it doesn't do that to everyone.

at one point, I got sides on 75mgs a week..mood swings, night sweats, etc. I dont know how I survived on 100mg ed. I do remember I blacked out once in anger. I wouldnt say I am a docile guy, but it takes a lot for me to get angry (never been in a fight before). But any dose of tren I could feel my temper. Doing hardcore sales at the time, I had zero empathy for customers needs. If they didnt like my pitch, I basically said fuck em, and walked away.

As you get older, I noticed the effects get more unbearable. I've used as low a dosage as 50mg eod (just to try it again about a year ago) and even at that dosage it kills my sleep, puts me in a constant bad mood, and creates acid reflux. I do have anxiety disorder but I take paxil for that so I think that keeps it in check. Not being able to sleep right is the worse side effect I think. It affects mood, energy etc... Also the acid reflux facks you up at night. You don't want to eat anything within 3-4 hours of going to bed.

It doesn't usually make me act out or behave aggressively. Though it has made me snap verbally in an uncharacteristic manner a few times, like a black out for a couple of seconds. What it does is give me a "dark" and depressed mood at times. Some people act out and some turn aggression inwards and I'm the second type. People think I'm the calmest and most nonaggressive person they know but that's not how I feel inside my head :D
Nightmares are a problem as well as general anxiety.

Sometimes I think the effect is suble and at times it feels like the mental effects are in fact pretty major. Depends on how you look at it.

Pretty much everyone I know who has used tren notices the mental effects, like one friend said, "at times it makes me feel like I can't stand being in my body... it's psychosis in a bottle".:D It's actually not funny really, is it really worth it? :rolleyes::D

My girl I've been with for 4 years always loves when I start tren. The sex is great and the increased "Alpha" mentality is a nice effect for me (I'm well reserved when it comes myself as a person. I don't see anyone better or lesser as we are all capable of doing ehatever we set our mind to, the difference lies in an individual's passion and determination) but as it peaks and stays in my system, I lack expression and always seem angry or depressed to everyone around me because I'm monotone and lack expression.

I like Tren. It has its place and honestly its good to give less fucks at times. But I do believe it has effected me in a negative way over the span of years cycling on and off of it.

I guess I am different.
Tren makes me feel good, calm and strong. I have no issues with it. Even as high as 500 a week I felt really good.
I take only about 8 weeks out from competition.

I guess I am different.
Tren makes me feel good, calm and strong. I have no issues with it. Even as high as 500 a week I felt really good.
I take only about 8 weeks out from competition.

Before I seemed to be more aggressive on tren, however, when I added in mast e, it seemed to relax me more and not give me the same type of issues.

Maybe it was all in my head, but for me, I'll never use tren again without using an equal or greater amount of mast with it.

LOL. Well I hope that squirrel is doing ok. I can only speak for myself, but tren never changed my personality and I used high amounts for extended periods of time.

Also going back to my analogy, when I do drink alcohol, I still pretty much act the same as when sober. Just maybe a slightly more humurous version of myself.

When you were using high tren, were you also using high test? or were you doing the low test that was popular for a bit? Just curious.

Thanks.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_