over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone Cholesterol...

Hulkbulk8

Banned
When running Tren would it be ok to run a low dose of Lipitor?
Been reading some do this with great success and cholesterol is not to out of whack.

I also read some have great success with 1.5g of flush-free niacin.

Anyone ever used either with tren and have success??

i'd rather have my cholesterol out of wack for the duration of my tren run than take a statin.... i've had my cholesterol in very bad shape in the past after months of tren, and a 6 week cruise brought it back to normal.

and when i mean out of wack.. total 362, HDL was 4.. it was bad.

i just use tren for much shorter bursts now.

there have been endless discussions on here about cholestoral and the consensus is all medications for cholestoral do more harm than good. take the natural supps and more importantly pound the healthy fats. if it gets bad, take a break. DO YOUR BLOODWORK

i'd rather have my cholesterol out of wack for the duration of my tren run than take a statin.... i've had my cholesterol in very bad shape in the past after months of tren, and a 6 week cruise brought it back to normal.

shit dog, that's a legit cardiovascular risk factor. I don't recommend other guys go this deep.

So take the niacin route!
Anyone use this with success?

shit dog, that's a legit cardiovascular risk factor. I don't recommend other guys go this deep.

yes i've learned from seeing my bloodwork that bad. i tend to run tren for no more than 3 months nowadays.

just had bloodwork after cruising most of the year, due to trying to have a baby.

everything was good.. cholesterol - total 199, HDL 40, triglycerides 78, LDL slightly high at 141.

My tren runs are usually in and out in 6 weeks. Treat it like an oral finisher.

I have read several guys take a low dose Lipitor while on cycle, surprised more have not chimed in.

I have been on statins for over 15 years, naturally my cholesterol is LDL 280's and HDL is less than 8. I have horrible CH. I pound the fish oils, coccnut oils etc. the highest my HDL has been is 41. While on the statins my level are low 200's and without healthy oils im still in the single digits with HDL. Statins do nothing for my HDL levels. I told my DR. that when I dont take the fish oils/coconut my HDL bottoms out. He does not believe in the healthy oil thing, he is convinced its the Statin. But he did say if the Oils work for you take them. (??) On gear my levels barley change, a few points either way. so in my case the statins have kept me consistent, on gear or not. IN addition I have blood work done often and my Liver counts/enzimes are extremely healthy. IMO if your levels rise take the statins, preventative medicine right? I really need to try the CitrusBellamont(sp?) and the "new" generation of fish/krill oils. with these natural suppliments maybe I could come of the RX's. Blood work will not lie....

So take the niacin route!
Anyone use this with success?

flush free niacin is completely useless for cholesterol.
read into it.

take the flush niacin. 1g 1-2x a day (start lower, at 500mg or so or ull feel like dying)

and as the poster above said, citrus bergamot is supposed to help too.

When running Tren would it be ok to run a low dose of Lipitor?
Been reading some do this with great success and cholesterol is not to out of whack.

I also read some have great success with 1.5g of flush-free niacin.

Anyone ever used either with tren and have success??

NEVER use a statin. Period.

Why even post in this thread if your not going to say why!!!

I know of a few guys that hop on Lipitor when starting a cycle and get off when cycle is over. It's just a preventive measure.

Why even post in this thread if your not going to say why!!!

I know of a few guys that hop on Lipitor when starting a cycle and get off when cycle is over. It's just a preventive measure.

Google the dangers of statins. There is so much data on why they have been proven to be more harmful than good and doctors only prescribe them so the higher powers make extra money. Don't be a victim to this.

Google the dangers of statins. There is so much data on why they have been proven to be more harmful than good and doctors only prescribe them so the higher powers make extra money. Don't be a victim to this.

Yea and they didn't find a direct correlation between high cholesterol and heart disease. Wasn't it actually found that people with low cholesterol were more likely to suffer heart attacks?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131