over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone - Digestion Issues/ GERD/ Nausea

Altair

Registered
Newbies
So I've ran tren ace for years with absolute no problems, with doses ranging from 150-200mg ED. Have very high tolerance, and my products are 100% as legit as they come.

Now all of a sudden any time I start introducing it back my digestion goes to shit, I start gagging/nausea while eating and even while training back and legs, never get hungry anymore. Usually it was always the opposite, I'd be smashing food and be starving!

Blood work besides cholesterol is more than good, liver enzymes are in range.

Estrogen was high at 345 so dropped my test from 2.5g down to a gram with doc prescribed arimidex at 1mg ED.

I had an endoscopy done in July which showed slight inflammation of stomach lining, and the doc prescribed me a proton pump inhibitor dexilant which I refuse to take.

I tried almost anything I can think off and still can't find any solution. Even tried dropping it down to 500mg EW.

The only thing I haven't tried is a dopamine agonist.

This pretty much explains part of it -

Laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR) is similar to another condition -- GERD -- that results from the contents of the stomach backing up (reflux). But the symptoms of LPR are often different than those that are typical of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).

With LPR, you may not have the classic symptoms of GERD, such as a burning sensation in your lower chest (heartburn). That's why it can be difficult to diagnose and why it is sometimes called silent reflux.

I know exactly what you're going through. Some mornings I would gag when trying to get my eggs down lol. I couldnt figure out how to deal with it though except to just push through it.

So I've ran tren ace for years with absolute no problems, with doses ranging from 150-200mg ED. Have very high tolerance, and my products are 100% as legit as they come.

Now all of a sudden any time I start introducing it back my digestion goes to shit, I start gagging/nausea while eating and even while training back and legs, never get hungry anymore. Usually it was always the opposite, I'd be smashing food and be starving!

Estrogen was high at 345 so dropped my test from 2.5g down to a gram with doc prescribed arimidex at 1mg ED.

I had an endoscopy done in July which showed slight inflammation of stomach lining, and the doc prescribed me a proton pump inhibitor dexilant which I refuse to take.

I tried almost anything I can think off and still can't find any solution. Even tried dropping it down to 500mg EW.

Laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR) is similar to another condition -- GERD -- that results from the contents of the stomach backing up (reflux). But the symptoms of LPR are often different than those that are typical of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).

With LPR, you may not have the classic symptoms of GERD, such as a burning sensation in your lower chest (heartburn). That's why it can be difficult to diagnose and why it is sometimes called silent reflux.

Tren does this to me as well. First run or two I didn't notice it. Then around 2009/2010 it got real bad and like you I ended up getting the double scope, results inconclusive, but I swore off tren. That lasted 2 years when I tried it again at a moderate dose within 2 weeks I had to stop for the stomach/GI problems. I swore off it again until earlier this year. Again could not make it through my second 10cc bottle till I abandoned due to the extreme displeasure with the GI problems. I rarely got the more classic tren sides like the sweating or the insomnia but this GI business cripples me. It's why I'm swearing off tren again and hopefully I stick with it. My experience tells me to know better. Its just not a compound I can run

Get your liver values checked out. Tren and orals can cause an increase in liver enzymes which cause the symptoms you describe.

Get your liver values checked out. Tren and orals can cause an increase in liver enzymes which cause the symptoms you describe.

tren doesnt affect liver values

legit tren hex MIGHT affect liver and kidneys, the other esters dont.

I've just recently experienced the same issue of loss of appetite with light reflux issues. I've done several cycles of Tren A but hadn't done one in awhile. I normal use just for precontest cycles.

After years of eating eggs/egg whites for breakfast I started to get a gag reflex just looking at them. I couldn't finish my normal breakfast of 5 white/5whole eggs. I finally had to switch over to eating chicken in the morning. I also stopped the tren use and the appetite is slowly returning.

Is there anything to combat these sidws qhile taking tren or does this mean the end of the road for me and my beloved??

SLB

This may be way off.. but does celiac desease run in your family? Those symptoms sound oddly like celiac but Im just making an assumption

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

I too get pretty bad acid reflux, some days more than others. Sometimes even in the middle of the night.

I switched to tren e, its there still but not as intense, i dont notice the one at night anymore.

Tren does it to me also but only when I eat alot. I would never use it to bulk. Waking up in the middle of the night throwing up. As long as my diet is tight I have no problem's.

Stomach problems and acid reflux it's a good sign if you are really injecting trembolone! :)

I wouldn't touch trenny if i was aiming for a good bulk. After a while your stomach gets irritated from pumping so many calories, and we all know we must eat to grow big.

however, It's a nice idea to add tren when you finishing a growing phase. it thickens you, aids you remove excess bodyfat and you can start trimming your diet.

When i use tren on my maintenence/recomposition phase i never ever get stomach problems.

I get heartburn\acid reflux pretty bad from Tren, both Ace and Enanthate.

I've found that in a pinch popping a Pepcid will completely clear it up, but I don't like the idea of having to take the stuff all the time while running Tren.

I've found that the following "stack" greatly reduces or alleviates it for me.

1: Saccharomyces Boulardii. This is a probiotic, and you're going to want to get it somewhere where they keep it refrigerated (Whole Foods, Health Food Store). I've read that Tren wrecks your stomach flora, which this helps replace. I found this one to do the most good of the three.

2: Apple Cider Vinegar. A Teaspoon in a glass of water twice daily. Has to be the raw unfiltered stuff like Braggs.

3: Papaya Enzymes. Cheap, taste good, help digestion.

Anyway, if I stay up on those three I generally can run Tren without having to resort to the Pepsid.

Hope it helps.

A test/tren cycle will give me mild heartburn and loss of appetite.

When I add an oral like dbol, adrol, or sdrol; the symptoms get exponentially worse

I have run more tren than I should have over 12 years. I have never had this. It sounds fricken bad! I do acv /digestive enzymes /glutamine/ and take Prilosec daily though. I run a 7 day colon flush 2x a year along with a good liver flush

110% or expect to regret it!

I had the same issue try eliminating gluten entirely and eat lots of fermented foods like sour kraut as this will replenish the good bacteria better than any supplement will also add digestive enzymes and hcl with pepsin to every meal keep water intake high like a gallon and half plus a day add lemon juice and stevia to the water to help get it all down lemon has antii bacteria effect on the gut and is very cleansing doing all these things have helped tremendously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have suffered from gerd since highschool, I consider myself a near expert on treating it

apple cider vinegar ( organic )
fermented foods
probiotics with every meal
digestive enzymes with every meal
alkaline water
lay off acidic, spiciy foods. bad pH there

body needs to be in alkaline environment to fight gerd. body needs to replace positive bacterial flora with gerd.

= NO PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION REQUIRED. Safe, NATURAL, progressive treatment.

TCM- traditional chinese medicine was the next step for me. It works great, I have combined ancient herbs that have been used since before christ's time to treat my ailments.

also, MMJ if available in your area

tren doesnt affect liver values

legit tren hex MIGHT affect liver and kidneys, the other esters dont.

Tell that to a buddy of mine who's liver values shot up while he was on tren ace.

Elevated progestin levels (analog of progesterone) and elevated estradiol levels are the culprits of GERD from tren usage. In observational studies, estradiol seems to be more of the direct cause.

Last edited:

I get the heartburn on tren also.
I do get the gagging mostly while brushing my teeth in the morn or trying to gulp down some OTC sups.. Never during a meal.
Appetite, i am hungry alot (blood Glucose will crash) but dont eat much at all compared to while not on, weight does increase.

Same issue with both trenA and trenE.

Hex Though. Zero sides yet.
All benefits. Like whoa

Tell that to a buddy of mine who's liver values shot up while he was on tren ace.

your buddy had elevated liver values while on tren ace

so tren ace mustve been the culprit huh?

your liver can be affected by a million things (even training).
but tren ace is not one of them.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner