over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone effects on GI

Andro308

Registered
Hey Everyone wanted to share some experience I have had with this amazing anabolic and some of the not so cool stuff it has done. I know there are a lot of guys that get acid reflux from this I was one of them. A simple proton pump inhibitor will fix that issue pretty quick but I have also found that prolonged use of these kind of meds will cause SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth) which is a bitch to get rid of. Signs of SIBO will be a distended gut all the time even in the morning. it will usually hurt after eating and the stomach will distend even further. I am dealing with this right now and have been for the last 1.5 years after finally being diagnosed with this with a breath test.

I am wondering if any of you just get this acid reflux from the Tren Ace or do you get from both Ace and Enanthate?

certainly do and takes about a month or more to go away. I get the distended stomach as well after stopping tren. i have to go super low carb for a long time and gradulally introduce carbs again. Having said i feel much better with a low carb diet, much less stomach issues

certainly do and takes about a month or more to go away. I get the distended stomach as well after stopping tren. i have to go super low carb for a long time and gradulally introduce carbs again. Having said i feel much better with a low carb diet, much less stomach issues

have you ever got the distended stomach while on TREN?

yeah once i get the heart burn i get the distended stomach and doesnt go away for ages

I get heartburn bad throughout a cycle. But no distended stomach. Mine oddly only comes about when my stomach is empty. If I keep eating and relatively full, it doesn't bother me. But during the night (when I wake up mid sleep cycle) or first thing in the morning it can be pretty bad. I can eat anything I want to as well. Spicy foods don't seem to impact it at all.

If it is indeed from Tren are you going to discontinue using it? Long term SIBO has a lot of health issues and short to long and sometimes longer courses of antibiotics are needed.

If it is indeed from Tren are you going to discontinue using it? Long term SIBO has a lot of health issues and short to long and sometimes longer courses of antibiotics are needed.

I have certainly trashed it, hadnt touched it in a few years. Tried it again maybe 4 months ago and lastedf 3 weeks. Only just recovering now... NEVER AGAIN

I always also get GI issues on tren, currently just over 3 weeks into tren ace and usually I'm very careful with ensuring i use probiotic, digestive enzymes, kefir, apple cider vinegar etc.. especially on tren. This cycle i have only been using digestive enzymes.. 2 days ago i went through a day of hell, it was like my stomach just reached tipping point. Full of gas and burps that taste of death, distention, nausea and the typical heart burn which is usual for me on tren, however the rest of these sides were unbearable, i went and grabbed a good probiotic and started having apple cider with all my meals.. within 2 days I'm back to normal. Tren definitely does a number on stomach bacteria!

I am done with Trenbolone no more. You are right lots of antibiotics to clear and does take a while so far two weeks and very little improvement

Just like swm1972 above I only get nausea and stomach and heart burns when my stomach is empty
As soon as I eat something or have something being digested no issue at all
Also it doesn't occur in the morning in my case

Tren gut health protocol I have found that has helped (will also help SIBO)
Zinc carnosine am and pm empty stomach
Klaire labs vital 10 am and pm
10g glutamine twice daily
betaine hcl before meals
greens drink twice daily with the glutamine
500mg oral bpc 157 twice daily or gastric stable bpc 157 once daily (game changer with orals and tren on gut health)

I never have had issues with tren outside of a little heartburn. I almost never have problems with injectables, mostly just orals.

Tren gut health protocol I have found that has helped (will also help SIBO)
Zinc carnosine am and pm empty stomach
Klaire labs vital 10 am and pm
10g glutamine twice daily
betaine hcl before meals
greens drink twice daily with the glutamine
500mg oral bpc 157 twice daily or gastric stable bpc 157 once daily (game changer with orals and tren on gut health)

Anyone else notice glutamine help heartburn and distention? Saw a few mentions about it recently. I've had brutal heartburn lately but was a long time ago I did glutamine. Going to try it again.

I'm going to try those other things you mentioned too.

Anyone else notice glutamine help heartburn and distention? Saw a few mentions about it recently. I've had brutal heartburn lately but was a long time ago I did glutamine. Going to try it again.

I'm going to try those other things you mentioned too.

Betaine HCL + pepsin does wonders for my heartburn. You should definitely try that if you've not already.

I used to be fine on Tren, last several years or so I get the GI issues, about 3wks in on cycle. No more for me!
Same with orals, good until about my mid-50s yo...the bad GIRD. No more of that either!
I used a protonix pump inhibitor (prilosec) and it doesnt help.

tren = diverticulitis. dont believe me go get a scan done on your stomach
I'm 44, no rookie to tren. I haven't used it since 2017(last show). About 2 months ago, I wanted to add it in to me trt. Shot m-w-f and that was it. On Sunday and Monday I had bloody stools!! Like murder seen. Went to ER, they did some scans, then sent me home to get a colonoscopy. End result- diverticulitis. Dropped tren, haven't had a bloody stool since.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws