over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone enathate ?

fitnessmuscle

Registered
For the guys that have tried both aceate and enathate, which one did you guys like better

Ace,
If you haven't used tren before I recommend Ace and starting low (25-50ED) then tapering up and stopping before you can't deal with the sides.With the enanthate ester the sides could be there for 2-3+ weeks. Aside from that, due to stable blood levels, the sides are MUCH less frequent with ace and pinning everyday.

Tren ace myself,faster results less sides

Tren A, for the reason the'yre saying about side effects. I don't run tren anymore because the mental sides are too much for me. I hate feeling anxious and on edge all the time.

Tren ace myself,faster results less sides

I prefer Tren Ace myself.....kicks in faster and can also be out of your system faster. I love the effects I get from tren but I always get horrible night sweats....so when I'm done using it it's nice to have it out of my system fast.

Tren ace tighten up.
Tren e to bulk up

For me

Tell me does tren ace cause anybody a little pain while injecting, my buddy said tren ace is the only thing that causes him pain ,not test prop or anything else , well oil based that is , maybe with enathate you can avoid that , plus more concentrated per ml, only sides are bad heartburn after couple weeks of use , but nothing mental or anxiety, oh and tren makes any woman look bangable LoL

tren cough never fails for me. both ace and Enan. its a rough experience but beauty is pain:eek:

I run both. To save pinning volume and get dosage higher. I’ll slin pin .25 cc ace and .25 ethanate EOD so each pin is 75mg total. That’s around 260mg per week and if I get tired of sides the ace clears fast and I can deal with the lingering ethanate.

I wish flash or geno would do a 75/75mg blend. That would be awesome.

Both

Combine

50mg per day Tren A
200mg per wk Tren E

Very Solid Paired together

I'm also looking to start tren e. I took test e and the results were great I was strong asf but I didn't really get cut just bulky. Looked great with a shirt on but couldn't really take it off since I still had a gut. I used about 250ml once a month for about 4 months then 250ml every two weeks for the last two months. Didnt really have any sides. I was able to cut cold Turkey. I didn't use any estrogen blockers (not smart)but I also didn't get bitch tits. I think because I didn't use it for that long. I've been reading about tren e and I found that its 5 times stronger than test e and doesn't aromatize into estrogen. Since it's so much stronger from what I took before I was thinking about running tren e for three months at about 200ml a month to try it out. Even though I was lucky before I want to do it right this time. Are blockers the way to go? Do you think I would still make significant gains running tren on a keto diet?

I've done both and like both

Tren a gets in and out quick. Good in your pinning short water compounds.
Tren e takes time to get in and time to get out. Good for longer runs with longer esters. Less pins too.

I like both. Prefer tren e because I run it longer

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828