over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone Experiment

Have to stop Metformin SR...
Diarrhea since I started.
House smells like shit due to the horrible gas.
I look like I have major growth gut.

Going back to berberine 3 times a day. Question though I thought I heard that with berberine it loses its potency over time. I was on it before for quite a while and did not notice any loss in potency. Stayed at same dose.

If your running tren I always thought dbol would be a better choice than anadrol bc a little estrogen is needed for glycogen synthesis. (Assuming test is being run low) so I’d transition to

Tren+dbol then move to cycles of like EQ+anadrol. Also tren+anadrol scares me. I’d detach a bicep tendon with the super strength of that combo.

Real Tbol would be a good choice. Or like 20mg dbol+20mg tbol

Have to stop Metformin SR...

Diarrhea since I started.

House smells like shit due to the horrible gas.

I look like I have major growth gut.

Going back to berberine 3 times a day. Question though I thought I heard that with berberine it loses its potency over time. I was on it before for quite a while and did not notice any loss in potency. Stayed at same dose.

I haven’t heard this but I do know running it daily will in fact make you look flat/stringy.

Also, milk thistle is good to run alongside it for absorption.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember running Metformin HCL and had no problems I think it’s just the sustained release form that is fucking me up.

Update...

I have been running tren ace at 1g a week and test at 200mgs and was going to drop the tren and up the test to see if I would get more full looking.

I decided to stay where I was and drop out the test for a few weeks and increase my carbs.

Results: it worked I am much more vascular and full looking. I leave for Vegas in 6 days. It has also dried me out pretty good.

Also broke up my Metformin SR last night and took it and had no problems at all so far. It’s the Sustained release that’s fucking me up so I ordered just normal met fast release.

I'm not sure if you mentioned this before, but are you competing? Honestly, we all take drug, but try to take pre-cautions. Seriously, it's all cool until you have a stroke or heart attack.

I'm not sure if you mentioned this before, but are you competing? Honestly, we all take drug, but try to take pre-cautions. Seriously, it's all cool until you have a stroke or heart attack.

We are on the same page boss! I take a shit load of supplements for heart, cardiovascular, liver, blood and cholesterol. I take these all year round.

Update...

I have been running tren ace at 1g a week and test at 200mgs and was going to drop the tren and up the test to see if I would get more full looking.

I decided to stay where I was and drop out the test for a few weeks and increase my carbs.

Results: it worked I am much more vascular and full looking. I leave for Vegas in 6 days. It has also dried me out pretty good.

Also broke up my Metformin SR last night and took it and had no problems at all so far. It’s the Sustained release that’s fucking me up so I ordered just normal met fast release.

How many carbs are you consuming?

What kind of carbs are you consuming?

Has the scale gone up?

How long have you ran this protocol?

As a matter of fact I had massive diarrhea last night an puked 2 times. Fuck Metformin that shit messes me up. Felt like shit all that day too.

Looking flat could just be in my head but will go on this the experiment.
May have more energy with equal amounts of test and Tren too we will see.

Metformin tears my stomach apart too. Its impossible for me to use it with the side effects (diarrhea) being so severe.

How many carbs are you consuming?
200-300g

What kind of carbs are you consuming? All kinds

Has the scale gone up? Yes

How long have you ran this protocol?
months

I am the leanest I have ever been at 225. I only eat when hungry and do IF in the mornings

Metformin tears my stomach apart too. Its impossible for me to use it with the side effects (diarrhea) being so severe.

The extended release kind gives me horrible diarrhea but the normal release is just fine. I only take 1g a day split. If I eat more carbs I will do 1.5g.

The regular kind of Metformin is the best... at least for me

The extended release kind gives me horrible diarrhea but the normal release is just fine. I only take 1g a day split. If I eat more carbs I will do 1.5g.

The regular kind of Metformin is the best... at least for me

No idea how your body utilizes and processes carbs but I don’t think you need 1.5g metformin, espceiclally if in tren. 500-1000mg should suffice. Just my opinion. If worried about the carbs, take in GDAs prior to some carb meals.

No idea how your body utilizes and processes carbs but I don’t think you need 1.5g metformin, espceiclally if in tren. 500-1000mg should suffice. Just my opinion. If worried about the carbs, take in GDAs prior to some carb meals.

Yeah usually it’s just 1g Metformin. Do those GDA work? Do they give you a pump? Would you recommend one or two for me to try?

Thanks boss

Yeah usually it’s just 1g Metformin. Do those GDA work? Do they give you a pump? Would you recommend one or two for me to try?

Thanks boss

Some shit doesn’t work but there are some good ones. Alpha lipoic acid, chromium polynicotinate, vanadyl sulphate, cinnamon, agmatine, and berberine (but wouldn’t use berberine with metformin).

are you getting tren cough every time you enject with that much
tren? i always mix my tren shot with some other compound an i
never have any issues

are you getting tren cough every time you enject with that much
tren? i always mix my tren shot with some other compound an i
never have any issues

Not every time but I do get a crazy itching sensation all over for a few mins and some coughing

Some shit doesn’t work but there are some good ones. Alpha lipoic acid, chromium polynicotinate, vanadyl sulphate, cinnamon, agmatine, and berberine (but wouldn’t use berberine with metformin).

I thought Berberine and Metformin were essential the same thing, Metformin being stronger?

I thought Berberine and Metformin were essential the same thing, Metformin being stronger?

Similar in the fact they work at lowering blood glucose and assisting in insulin sensitivity. But they aren’t the same/have the same MOA.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity