over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone Experiment

I dunno - I was running a GDA protocol for a while with Berberine and R-ALA and Cinnamon - I think it must have been the Berberine but that shit was fucking my stomach up too somehow. Once I stopped all of it things went back to normal. I ran it for about a year straight and towards the end I was just having weird gastro issues, bad gas, random stomach aches / distension to a certain extent. I've also read that over time you have to continually keep increasing the Berberine dosages to get the same results - and it can be costly because it isn't exactly dirt cheap itself.

There is new evidence coming out showing that tren itself can mess with the gut microbiome as well

I never had an issue with berberine fucking up my stomach the way Metformin did but I was maybe taking too much 1500mgs split am noon and pm. This is the sustained release kind so mayb just one pill at night might work better.

I never had an issue with berberine fucking up my stomach the way Metformin did but I was maybe taking too much 1500mgs split am noon and pm. This is the sustained release kind so mayb just one pill at night might work better.

I'm total opposite. Berberine fks me up, metformin is good to go.

Did you ever get back to us about your old 99% pure trest experiment

I'm total opposite. Berberine fks me up, metformin is good to go.

When do you take it and how much maybe I am doing something wrong.
Maybe I should just stick to 500mgs before bed or in the morning???

This is the long lasting stuff sustained release

I just take 500mg before bed. If I do 1000mg, 500mg upon waking and 500mg pre-bed. I just the regular not sustained release.

Met fucks my guts up too. I was doing 500 am and pm. I even cut back to 500 once a day and still couldn't do it. Absolutely destroyed my digestive system. I could barely even eat.

Shit well I am going to give Metformin Sustained Release a shot. Started this morning 500mg then will do 500mg at night about 12hrs apart. So far I have had diarrhea all day. Off to a great start :banghead:

1g Tren Ace.....I can imagine each week you’d look different. There’s a guy handle spartan that recently had a comp to try and win his pro card and his prep cycle was 1400mg tren.

That’s just crazy to me. But he looked amazing

I have been on hrt test 200mgs a week and 1g Tren Ace a week and have been stuffing my face with carbs hoping to fill out a bit more before trip to Vegas. I have decided to do a 1:1 ratio of 700mgs tren with 700mgs of test in hopes to fill out more. Tren usually always shreds me up pretty good so hoping the extra test will fill me out while staying vascular and ripped.

Anyone do 1:1 ratio

More test, Anavar at 60-80mg. T bol, Anadrol 25mg. Lower the Tren. Ive always heard more androgenic compound fill you out but then anavar isn't, and it fills, and gives you pump feeling all day long. If you dont have time then why not increase the test and drop the Tren to 350!

I run 1-1.4g of Tren Ace usually and it completely transformed my body in weeks

I run 1-1.4g of Tren Ace usually and it completely transformed my body in weeks

I guess it did. That shit will change your body like nothing else. No wonder so many people love it. I couldn't imagine that does.....I'd feel like death

How's the BP on that much tren?

Makes my 100 mgs a week run this past blast seem horribly weak [emoji846]...but I'm still cursing out the birds at 4 am on that dose...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

More test, Anavar at 60-80mg. T bol, Anadrol 25mg. Lower the Tren. Ive always heard more androgenic compound fill you out but then anavar isn't, and it fills, and gives you pump feeling all day long. If you dont have time then why not increase the test and drop the Tren to 350!

to avoid tren making us look flat, you would recommend adding an anabol or dbol/var? i could imagine running var on tren would wreck havoc on lipids compared to anadrol. I was almost always flat on tren even on 800g of clean carbs/day. it is disappointing to the naked eye

look forward to your experiment OP

You guys running tren a 1+ grams, how long you running it for?

I guess it did. That shit will change your body like nothing else. No wonder so many people love it. I couldn't imagine that does.....I'd feel like death

Having test at HRT levels really helps or elevates Tren sides for me

to avoid tren making us look flat, you would recommend adding an anabol or dbol/var? i could imagine running var on tren would wreck havoc on lipids compared to anadrol. I was almost always flat on tren even on 800g of clean carbs/day. it is disappointing to the naked eye

look forward to your experiment OP

Well my whole problem was I forgot that I took 800mgs of DNP a few days before. DNP will make you flat as a fart!!!

Upped the carbs and full as fuck once the DNP was out of my system

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311