over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRENBOLONE to TEST RATIO

i experimented and tried pinning 50mg test susp yesterday late morning. that night, BOOM, trensomnia and sweats hit that night after everything was going so well with low, long ester test. interesting observation since it was my first (now last)time doing test susp with tren.

I've been on 500mg test and 200mg tren for a month now. Some night sweats but nothing crazy. Starting last week I dropped the test to 200mg and upped the tren to 700mg. Obviously the original test was still in my system. So far this week I've had the worst night sweats and "trensomnia" ever. Can't wait for this original test to run it's course lol

i experimented and tried pinning 50mg test susp yesterday late morning. that night, BOOM, trensomnia and sweats hit that night after everything was going so well with low, long ester test. interesting observation since it was my first (now last)time doing test susp with tren.

Do you see I speak the truth my brother? :D

Low test (200/week) max with tren ALWAYS. Found this out the hard way after running many cycles with 1:1 ratio. With high test I got mass sides and couldn't sleep. Almost gave up on tren completely. Then was told to lower test to 200/week max. Bam sides went way down and tren was fun again. Best advice, stay low on test.

What about 750 mgs of test and only 100 mgs of tren weekly for those who get insomnia, labored breathing, and headaches from tren???

Does E2 conversion from test accelerate tren sides? What is it exactly that causes the issues?

So has anybody tried using Tren without test? I'm planning to run it with GH but everybody tells me low dose test should be in there for libido but considering both of these compounds compete for the same receptor I see it useless to run it with test

Yes. Many years ago i did this. I think it was 75mg EOD. Strength and muscle mass went through the roof. But then a few weeks into it, I started becoming "emotionless" I seriously felt like a robot or something, hard to explain. Very empty emotionally. I think this is also where the test comes in, and you need a little test to convert to estrogen in your system also. The cycle really wasnt unpleasant, but I did feel very disconnected. I was in my early 20's, maybe thats why my sex drive wasnt completely shut down, but i did get "tren dick" occasionally.

Wouldnt really recommend it, it doesnt feel " normal" if you know what I mean?

Currently running 50-75mg tren ed with 25mg prop ed. Using MP caber, I know has been questionable, my one nipple has a lump now which only comes from prolactin. STarted dosing b6 ed until MP resends me new caber.

once I get the caber how much do you uys run to reduce gyno? .5mg eod?

Yes. Many years ago i did this. I think it was 75mg EOD. Strength and muscle mass went through the roof. But then a few weeks into it, I started becoming "emotionless" I seriously felt like a robot or something, hard to explain. Very empty emotionally. I think this is also where the test comes in, and you need a little test to convert to estrogen in your system also. The cycle really wasnt unpleasant, but I did feel very disconnected. I was in my early 20's, maybe thats why my sex drive wasnt completely shut down, but i did get "tren dick" occasionally.

Wouldnt really recommend it, it doesnt feel " normal" if you know what I mean?

You ever try mixing deca with tren? Been hearing it could be a good combo considering caber is in the mix

Currently running 50-75mg tren ed with 25mg prop ed. Using MP caber, I know has been questionable, my one nipple has a lump now which only comes from prolactin. STarted dosing b6 ed until MP resends me new caber.

once I get the caber how much do you uys run to reduce gyno? .5mg eod?

I don't understand this, a lot of people are saying this lately. I just received MP's caber been on .5mg a night for close to a week and still have puffyness, but what is resending going to do?

You guys make it seem like he has a good stash of caber and a bad stash and only sends the good stash if the bad stash gets complained about? :confused:
Wouldn't your bad caber get replaced with bad caber?

So has anybody tried using Tren without test? I'm planning to run it with GH but everybody tells me low dose test should be in there for libido but considering both of these compounds compete for the same receptor I see it useless to run it with test

I wouldn't run tren without test. At 100mgs a day of ace and only 100mgs of test enanthate I'm horny and strong as hell. My libido will actually decline once I drop the tren. That being said your body does need testosterone to feel "normal" if you didn't use even a small amount of testosterone you'd most likely not feel right.

Does E2 conversion from test accelerate tren sides? What is it exactly that causes the issues?

Some believe that E2 goes hand in hand with progesterone and prolactin sides. When you're on tren it reduces your TSH and that will also cause a rise in prolactin levels. You could research 25-50mcgs of T3 to help that and also some prami research. Say about .5mgs an hour before bed. I know Ergopep has both and they work quite nicely:D

I don’t know of the exact mechanism….but I happen to believe it is unbound hormone. Tren is way more efficient at attaching to the receptor, so its like Tren is a key that gets broken off inside the lock, not allowing any more keys to enter.
So, Testosterone in nature, is an aromatizing compound. So in theory what I think occurs is…Test is left lingering in the blood, searching and searching and searching, and during that time it is extremely susceptible to converting into estrogen, which creates significant problems for your HPTA as it tries to figure out what the fuck to do with the hormonal clusterfuck that is currently happening in your body. 500mg of Testosterone is unnatural to the body…now imagine if its left lingering in your body, with nowhere to go. Im sure SHBG comes into play as well here..

Now in my experience, this occurs only with drugs that readily aromatize...
Testosterone, HCG, and maybe even Dbol, but I have never had issues with Dbol and Tren at the same time. Dbol plays nice with many drugs.

But this is just my theory. I have no proof nor science to back it up…this is JUST theory.

Some believe that E2 goes hand in hand with progesterone and prolactin sides. When you're on tren it reduces your TSH and that will also cause a rise in prolactin levels. You could research 25-50mcgs of T3 to help that and also some prami research. Say about .5mgs an hour before bed. I know Ergopep has both and they work quite nicely:D

I did T3 last tren cycle, I started it mid-cycle and I could tell a difference. My nipples never give me any problems, biggest issue for me is waking up with morning sickness

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws