over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone vs Superdrol

Super drol isn't worth it to me... Too toxic I can't eat on it. Tren I feel relatively fine on it...

MG has SD. I used it 2 weeks out from my last show at 20mg a day. Got crazy hard and super dry taking it into the show. It certainly took my look to another level. :cool:

We need a good legit version, at 30mg's it's the shit. :love::love:

MG has SD. I used it 2 weeks out from my last show at 20mg a day. Got crazy hard and super dry taking it into the show. It certainly took my look to another level. :cool:

Yep...SD is awesome at filling you out into show....IMO better than drol, drier.

I had good inject sdrol once.
That was insane, zero issues till the last week.
The one I just took, I gained a Lil weight a day felt like shut after three weeks. But I don't think it was the superdrol

Do you run it on top of halo and winnny for prep then?

I don't run halo (no need for me , as I compete in physique), but I know guys that run it along side Halo. IMO Halo shits all over Winny.

The last two weeks leading into my contest I ran

100mg Masteron EOD
20mg Superdrol
100mg Winstrol
100mg Proviron
20mg Halo

Was Full Hard And Got Dry as a bone and placed 1st in my division.

Just curious.. since we can get inj dbol,adrol etc... could there be a chance someone could produce inj superdrol? Would this be less harsh in anyway?

Just curious.. since we can get inj dbol,adrol etc... could there be a chance someone could produce inj superdrol? Would this be less harsh in anyway?

It's more effective. Real oral superdrol (as Mike said) is amazing. The brand he used I also used. and had zero negatives till last few days I felt tired. Everything else since makes me feel bad. Like there's something else in there.

I wanna try a UK brand (since Idk if it's illegal there)

Im currently using an inject sdrol (doubtful. I made it from a raw)
I did gain some but it wasn't sd gains. And I felt like i was dead after 3 weeks. I believe I made 30 or 40mg per ml.
Definitely not sdrol with these Lil gains at that dosage.

I did use another inject brand (Can't remember name) But the the gains where great and no sides. Gained 15 pounds in that time frame from 20mg split in two injects per day.

The original lg gear and "good inject" i ran for 4 weeks.
Zero sides from inject. That's never happen from any brand oral I've used since. By week 2 I'm feeling sick and my face has a heart beat.

I'm looking into noble labs inject adrol. Maybe a sponsor here has it. With reviews....

I'm a low dose user and stick to test only now...but on a cut u sometimes need a helping hand towards the end...since everyone is raving about sdol I'm seriously thinking of trying. .but my tolerance is low so I stay away from tren...absolutely.destroys me at low doses...scared even at 20mg this will destroy me aswel.

Only consider using winny and var on my last 4 weeks...thinking of chukin this in at 10mg

It's more effective. Real oral superdrol (as Mike said) is amazing. The brand he used I also used. and had zero negatives till last few days I felt tired. Everything else since makes me feel bad. Like there's something else in there.

I wanna try a UK brand (since Idk if it's illegal there)

Im currently using an inject sdrol (doubtful. I made it from a raw)
I did gain some but it wasn't sd gains. And I felt like i was dead after 3 weeks. I believe I made 30 or 40mg per ml.
Definitely not sdrol with these Lil gains at that dosage.

I did use another inject brand (Can't remember name) But the the gains where great and no sides. Gained 15 pounds in that time frame from 20mg split in two injects per day.

The original lg gear and "good inject" i ran for 4 weeks.
Zero sides from inject. That's never happen from any brand oral I've used since. By week 2 I'm feeling sick and my face has a heart beat.

I'm looking into noble labs inject adrol. Maybe a sponsor here has it. With reviews....

Oops Nobel labs sdrol

hmm..I am tempted to try out the SD but this close to my show I am worried that never trying it before might fuck with my prep..

In fairness Noble Labs hasn't got the best reputation here in the UK. I've tried dragon nutrition and that seemed pretty good, noticeable body change and as most people after a few weeks sides became too much. Currently trying body conscious SD and not felt anything @30mg

before my time but wasn't the compound in original sd slightly different? us gov stepped in and said pull it. was slightly modified then still stayed on market for a number of years before finally being banned. Again, before my time but recall reading this on the history of the compound.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws