over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trensim (methyltrienolone)

N

newbadgenes

Anyone have any experience with this oral tren?

Its for a buddy. He's had a good amount of runs under his belt. Seems to handle tren pretty good unlike me. I cant even take 25mg a day without terrible sides of being run down. Just seems to be one thing I cant take no matter how I tried it.

But the methyltrienolone seems pretty damn toxic from what Ive read. Not sure its worth even getting it for him compared to sides to benefits. Suppose to be on awesome fat burner.

Would appreciate anyone with experience with it. So many different opinions on the net

I use an injectable methyltrien preworkout sometimes. Works very well, my workouts are more intense, strength is up, and the pumps are great. I haven't ran it consistently so can't comment on whether it is a fat burner. It isn't magic like what some would lead you to believe. Feels like a quick acting tren ace for a shorter period of time. I get real hot and sweaty once it starts taking effect.

Thanks for the info, just trying to research it and some experience

Tried it didn't tolerate it well 375mcg was all that I felt"well" on

you could use the search function to find all the other ProMuscle threads regarding the drug

as for my personal experience? made me strong but nauseas

made eating a chore..

but I was young and dumb, and wasn't using any liver support to help mitigate the side effects.

I use injectable from time to time
it is a VERY powerful hormone. Great preworkout and if you can handle to run it constantly it will provide some significant recomp

You can feel this stuff hit pretty fast preworkout, 1mg and my focus and strength are through the roof. should never really need more than 1mg and even that is a high dose to run everyday.

The mental effects can be pretty strong too, so if you dont handle tren well i would advise caution.

I take it in an inject form combined with Tren Ace. 50mg Tren Ace and 500mcg MethylTren.. I think its fucking awesome! MethylTren is one of my all time favorites. I took it oral for the first time like 6 years ago when I met a greek coach who hooked me up. Apparently a lot of Greek Weightlifters love that shit too

I use an injectable methyltrien preworkout sometimes. Works very well, my workouts are more intense, strength is up, and the pumps are great. I haven't ran it consistently so can't comment on whether it is a fat burner. It isn't magic like what some would lead you to believe. Feels like a quick acting tren ace for a shorter period of time. I get real hot and sweaty once it starts taking effect.

It literally begins raining sweat out of your entire body. Makes you very energized like a wild animal training beast. Too toxic to really be worth it for me at my age. I am interested in some of theses Wild preworkout blends though with test base, sdrol, adrol, dbol, etc. Would be fun just for the funk of it.
Rambo is my go to guru on the hardcore cutting edge stuff these days.

Last edited:
I ran the Geneza brand once.I think they come in 250mcg tabs. I can't even remember my dose. I have posted about it before. It was very strong and can give great results but felt very toxic. In the grand scheme of things not really worth it imo. A fun experiment but just be careful with the dose (start at 250mcg and move up if needed).

Don't think it worth running daily,it's very toxic but for pre workout here and there ,seems like it would give you a huge boost.

It literally begins raining sweat out of your entire body. Makes you very energized like a wild animal training beast. Too toxic to really be worth it for me at my age. I am interested in some of theses Wild preworkout blends though with test base, sdrol, adrol, dbol, etc. Would be fun just for the funk of it.
Rambo is my go to guru on the hardcore cutting edge stuff these days.
I have a tbol/methyltrien blend. I haven't used it yet, but I've used each separately and liked them. My liver needs a break right now, but I've been tempted [emoji11]

I ran the Geneza brand once.I think they come in 250mcg tabs. I can't even remember my dose. I have posted about it before. It was very strong and can give great results but felt very toxic. In the grand scheme of things not really worth it imo. A fun experiment but just be careful with the dose (start at 250mcg and move up if needed).
I was doing up to 1mg, I was going to attempt 1.5mg. I'm still lifting heavy for strength. I don't think I've grown much at all but my strength is up considerably. I'm going to wait till I plateau then add it in.

this stuff if my top seller once guys try it. most have never even heard of it so I gotta front a bottle.

I have guys who are afraid of a needle and only want orals and go from dbol to winstrol to anavar, etc... unhappy with results (and a 'I told u so' from me), they eventually get to MT and I've seen guys put on a SOLID 20lbs in a month from this stuff at a dose of only 250mcg/day.. complete with spider veins over the forearms.

personally, I've used up to 2 (maybe 3 or 4???)mg per day. either split into 2-3 doses or just 1 large 2mg dose an hour before training. generally I don't use less than 1-1.5mg/day. no noticeable sides, although last year when I was in the hospital with cellulitis and sepsis I was told of elevated liver enzymes (but nowhere near what the ast/alt were when I was drinking years ago.)

to me, it's a bit different from tren. with tren I generally don't gain weight on the scale but my body comp with change even though I take in an abundance of kcals... with MT the scale jumps quickly. as do strength gains.... and temper.

I recall one day my phone was getting blown up by a former ifbb guy who gave MT a shot finally at 1cc/day (500mcg liquid oral).. I'm thinking "fuck... I mixed up the dosage" and he's gonna be complaining about it (the guy's a meth addict as well, despite maintaining a physique that would still still place well, especially the 212.. so he's a bit of a hot head)... so I finally get on the phone with him and he asks how long till this stuff kicks in? I tell him 2-3 days.. probably the 2nd day.... he says "oh good... my wife sees me get out of the shower today and says I'm looking buff and asks have I started training more."... turns out he hadn't even trained since started taking the stuff and was already responding well to it. dude loves it and stocks up often.

MT cause who needs a liver. What's the reason your friend wants to use it?

I was tempted to try but i hesitate cause I like my liver. Maybe one day.

To me, MT has always been that one compound where I would draw the line due to what I've heard about it's toxicity. I also heard the results are really good though, for what it's worth.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131