over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trest and DHB 5x Stronger

ELIMINATOR

Registered
I was listening to Broderick and he said trest/ment and DHB are about 5x stronger than more traditional aas. Do you think that's accurate? For example is trest at 100 mg per week comparable to 500 mg per week of testosterone?

I was listening to Broderick and he said trest/ment and DHB are about 5x stronger than more traditional aas. Do you think that's accurate? For example is trest at 100 mg per week comparable to 500 mg per week of testosterone?
What are traditional AAS? MENT & 1-Testo are vastly different compounds. While MENT has structural similarities with mibolerone (Cheque drops) & can be argued as possessing particular (certainly in terms of its aromatic product, but sure, also ostensible AR potency inferred by its structure) features that lend AR potency, 1-Testo is more analogous to Primo or stenbolone.

There are myriad designer steroids that were sold legally that were severalfold more potent than either of these compounds. Are those not traditional steroids? Is tren not a traditional steroid? More potent than both. If not a traditional steroid, why not? This statement raises more questions than it answers IMO.

Is DHB really that strong? I know MENT is the strongest injectable. Never used DHB before.

Is DHB really that strong? I know MENT is the strongest injectable. Never used DHB before.
MENT's not the strongest injectable. In a study of AR potency (nuclear retention, receptor binding), MENT was quite potent but far weaker than the trienes tested.

Ment is pretty strong mg for mg. My favorite ever and I’ve tried tren susp and the trienes.
I’m old now though so my idea of good has changed. I’d it makes me feel full, doesn’t bloat, doesn’t make me angry, and doesn’t affect my boner it’s a winner in my book.

MENT's not the strongest injectable. In a study of AR potency (nuclear retention, receptor binding), MENT was quite potent but far weaker than the trienes tested.
Maybe the research has passed me by and I haven't been paying attention but what are trienes? Like methyl-trienelone? I always thought of that as an oral

DHB is quite strong yes. IMO, I’d rank it well above EQ/primo/mast.

Dhb vs nandrolone….this is harder to quantify….500mg DHB vs 500 nandrolone….bodyweight will change quicker on nandrolone due to water retention…even if you don’t look bloated…intra cellular muscle volume increases. But lean tissue accrual…I’d say a tie…

DHB will dry you out slightly and brings a harder look, not like mast or tren..but harder than EQ/primo.

The androgenic strength is higher than what that 200/100 paper said. Beyond 400mg a week- you’ll get slight warmth at bedtime and carb meals. And the weights in the gym will start moving quickly.

The problem is staying at 400-500mg a week due to PIP…and yes there is some low pip DHB….but most see CRP values go up quite a bit…..our body doesn’t seem to like this molecule on the inflammatory response.

Alex kiekel and Chavez are pretty certain it has moderate/strong effects on insulin sensitivity from anecdotal client experiences (their words, not mine)

And I’d agree….my only long…sustained use of moderate/high DHb was a 375/400/400 test/dhb/tren run.

The results were ridiculous. Strength was probably highest I can remember in my 30s….20s don’t count…I was PL regularly. Fat was falling off with maintenance calories and 1-2 “lean cheat meals” a week… clean sushi rolls, 90/10 cheeseburgers no fries…

And I’d agree….my only long…sustained use of moderate/high DHb was a 375/400/400 test/dhb/tren run.

Running this very one myself currently. But I have my Test at 800mg. Just started it, 2 weeks in. Looking forward to some strength gains!

Cage

Maybe the research has passed me by and I haven't been paying attention but what are trienes? Like methyl-trienelone? I always thought of that as an oral
Trienes are the class of Δ4,9,11 androgens, including trenbolone acetate, methyltrienolone, etc. Now, the cited study did not analyze trenbolone acetate but looked instead at various other trienes & MENT using the same assay standard (relative to DHT in nuclear retention, receptor binding). As a rule, though, trenbolone acetate is a potent triene & the trienes tested were much more potent than MENT.

Don't get me wrong, MENT will slab on mass, due largely to its aromatic potency & quite potent AR activity. But it's not as potent as tren ace.

O God, here we go again!

If trest/ment is so powerful then please post up some pics of you users massive physiques! I mean seriously if the shit is so powerful then there should be some jacked up motherfuckers on this board as MANY of you have used these compounds, did you grow 5x as fast...LOL

Waiting for pics...........

For me trest is feeling good compound and libido in a bottle great for somebody who has size already and expect quality of life from gear usage- in this department nothing beat trest and price is next to nothing. One bottle last me 100 days.

Trienes are the class of Δ4,9,11 androgens, including trenbolone acetate, methyltrienolone, etc. Now, the cited study did not analyze trenbolone acetate but looked instead at various other trienes & MENT using the same assay standard (relative to DHT in nuclear retention, receptor binding). As a rule, though, trenbolone acetate is a potent triene & the trienes tested were much more potent than MENT.

Don't get me wrong, MENT will slab on mass, due largely to its aromatic potency & quite potent AR activity. But it's not as potent as tren ace.
Interesting. This contradicts what we usually read comparing trenbolone to trestolone so I am even more curious now. I know there is always contradictory info online. What do you feel is safer mg per mg?

O God, here we go again!

If trest/ment is so powerful then please post up some pics of you users massive physiques! I mean seriously if the shit is so powerful then there should be some jacked up motherfuckers on this board as MANY of you have used these compounds, did you grow 5x as fast...LOL

My man, stating something is not effective because you don't know people that have used it is not remotely the same as it not actually being effective. And that goes for anything. Not just aas/drugs. For decades, baseball players were adamantly instructed to not lift weights because it would make them "slow, bulky, etc." Older coaches would make proclamations "I've never seen a barbell help guys become better hitters." The rampant aas use in the 1990's and 2000's put that long held belief to bed.

It should go without saying (but I'll say it anyway), I'm not claiming trestolone is the equivalent of aas use from natural. Only that you're espousing a logical fallacy to dismiss it altogether. There could be other good reasons for some people to use it and others to not use it. But that's not a good reason. And I just don't get why you get so bent out of shape about people interested in or trying "new" or atypical drugs. But, that part is just my opinion. That and $6 will get you a gallon of gas.

O God, here we go again!

I'm going to disagree with you here Brad

Do you think that if the same jacked bodybuilders took MENT instead of what they took instead, they would look any worse?

I don't. I'm sure if MENT was around years ago, they would all be using that instead of things like deca or EQ.

I haven't heard of a single person doing MENT as a first cycle or before they built a lot of mass. Most people use it after they are already very experienced are having a hard time gaining more muscle. It's not a fair comparison.

Interesting. This contradicts what we usually read comparing trenbolone to trestolone so I am even more curious now. I know there is always contradictory info online. What do you feel is safer mg per mg?
Hm... safer. Well, tren (analogously to methyltrienolone) has some particular cardiac harms due to antagonizing the MR. But I basically think that tren can be used as a harm reduction compound at low doses (way below the 350mg weekly classic first tren cycle) in synergy with the right compounds as an alternative to blasting high doses of multiple compounds to do things other commercially available androgens cannot. MENT's potent aromatic product, 7α-methylestradiol combined with the progestogenic nature of the parent compound means lots of nastiness with HPG axis suppression. MENT has a proclivity to increase blood pressure as a unique feature. The mechanism by which this increase is effected is unelucidated (perhaps it is by activation of the RAAS or MR antagonism). We see in the Houtman mammalian bioassay that MENT remarkably has activity at ALL the tested receptors (ERa/b, PR, GR, AR) and therefore has broad homology, likely as well for the MR. I think I consider tren @ 50mg weekly vs. MENT @ 50mg weekly safer (but not objectively safe).

My man, stating something is not effective because you don't know people that have used it is not remotely the same as it not actually being effective. And that goes for anything. Not just aas/drugs. For decades, baseball players were adamantly instructed to not lift weights because it would make them "slow, bulky, etc." Older coaches would make proclamations "I've never seen a barbell help guys become better hitters." The rampant aas use in the 1990's and 2000's put that long held belief to bed.

It should go without saying (but I'll say it anyway), I'm not claiming trestolone is the equivalent of aas use from natural. Only that you're espousing a logical fallacy to dismiss it altogether. There could be other good reasons for some people to use it and others to not use it. But that's not a good reason. And I just don't get why you get so bent out of shape about people interested in or trying "new" or atypical drugs. But, that part is just my opinion. That and $6 will get you a gallon of gas.
Ok brother I'm not against anyone using anything. 5x stronger???? LMAO ok, I just simply want to see visual proof of that, why aren't you all carrying a significant amount of muscle mass using these compounds? Many of you have used these compounds in several cycles now, do any of you have before and after photos? If I was going to take a compound touted as being 5x stronger I sure would visually document the changes I made this would help me justify its future uses In cycles. 😉

So 2000÷5 = 400

So if I run 2 grams of test per week for 8 weeks then cleanout I could then run 400mg dhb a week for 8 weeks and get the same or comparable growth?

Dhb = 5x as strong 💪🏿 👌🏿

So 2000÷5 = 400

So if I run 2 grams of test per week for 8 weeks then cleanout I could then run 400mg dhb a week for 8 weeks and get the same or comparable growth?

Dhb = 5x as strong 💪🏿 👌🏿
Yup. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

Hm... safer. Well, tren (analogously to methyltrienolone) has some particular cardiac harms due to antagonizing the MR. But I basically think that tren can be used as a harm reduction compound at low doses (way below the 350mg weekly classic first tren cycle) in synergy with the right compounds as an alternative to blasting high doses of multiple compounds to do things other commercially available androgens cannot. MENT's potent aromatic product, 7α-methylestradiol combined with the progestogenic nature of the parent compound means lots of nastiness with HPG axis suppression. MENT has a proclivity to increase blood pressure as a unique feature. The mechanism by which this increase is effected is unelucidated (perhaps it is by activation of the RAAS or MR antagonism). We see in the Houtman mammalian bioassay that MENT remarkably has activity at ALL the tested receptors (ERa/b, PR, GR, AR) and therefore has broad homology, likely as well for the MR. I think I consider tren @ 50mg weekly vs. MENT @ 50mg weekly safer (but not objectively safe).

Well there goes that….

Now that bottle of Trest I just ordered is going to sit there and collect dust lmao 🤣

Test and GH only it is for me lol 😂

Ok brother I'm not against anyone using anything. 5x stronger???? LMAO ok, I just simply want to see visual proof of that, why aren't you all carrying a significant amount of muscle mass using these compounds? Many of you have used these compounds in several cycles now, do any of you have before and after photos? If I was going to take a compound touted as being 5x stronger I sure would visually document the changes I made this would help me justify its future uses In cycles. 😉
I nearly posted my thoughts on the idea from the op at first but I got sidetracked. I did state that I was obviously not claiming trest was to common steroids as steroids are to natural, but I suppose I should have been more clear on that. The 5x contention (what the op originally asked about to be fair) does seem to strain credulity. But I suppose it could be technically correct in some fashion. Perhaps in regards to binding affinity or another metric. @Type-IIx can probably speak to that better than I can. But 5x as effective at building muscle tissue? I do agree that certainly does not seem to be born out by anecdotes. And that contention for dhb (in terms of building muscle) seems kinda ludicrous on its face.

But the main point of my post (that you were dismissing it because you don't know pros or others that have used it to great effect) still stands. That kind of rational is a common kind of logical fallacy, and that's why I stated it was not restricted to only aas/drugs. And that certainly seemed the main point you were contending. However, if you were merely taking issue with the 5x claim by Chevaz and others, then I do agree the burden of proof would be on he and others. Incredible claims require incredible evidence. Not that he would offer any beyond his own word lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131