over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trest/Progesterone

DanielSon

Registered
Newbies
The last time I did Trest Ace, I didn't use any ancillary like Tamoxifen or Aromasin. About to begin use of Dien/Test and was wondering what gyno prevention measures you would take. The trest-ace cycle did leave me with sensitive/puffy nips, but nothing that greatly concerned me. However, I don't want to go forward without anything on hand this go-round.

Seeing some articles that say Tamoxifen is not an appropriate ancillary for a progesterone such as Dien/Trest, however, I did read some posted cycles where it was used. Would Aromasin serve me better with a Trest or Dien cycle?

Thanks in advance!!!

Did the Dien cycle, nothing to note. Will begin a trest ace cycle soon, wanting opinions on ancillaries for prolactin control. Last time I cycled it, I ran 50mgs EOD. Probably going to dial it down to 30mgs EOD this go round. Dont want my nips to enlarge and harden again.

I may. I know there are a few compounds people use like ralox, caber, aromasin, etc. I dont want to completely shut down estrogen, but dont want marbles as well. Fine line to navigate.

It will work fine but I think without test you won’t need the AI. Just a full dose of ralox 60mg and inject everyday 15mg ED will spike the estro less. Just imo

Definitely super low test, I haven’t found a fully legitimate answer, I’m not sure if trest converts to DHT any, so I’d keep a tiny bit of test in there….like 125mg a week.

My mood goes to shit if there is no DHT conversion. Studies show normal DHT levels has anxiolytic properties.

Low or High DHT= anxiety

Test base would be my choice too. I’m using 200mg.
I love test, but just scared of estro with it on a trest cycle, mainly bc the combo would be my first and so its unfamiliar. I struggled with trest before at 50 plus mgs, but thinking now that dose may have been too high so considering having better results with 30 EOD, and maybe 100mg of test cyp every week, with ralox on cycle as well.

Trest ED@20, test cyp 100, then pyramid the ralox or consistent at 60?

Trest ED@20, test cyp 100, then pyramid the ralox or consistent at 60?
Divide that 100mg weekly test dose into 7 daily injections mixed with your daily trest dose to reduce aromatization to estro even more.

Just realized how old this thread was but couldn't delete...

Haven't ran the trest yet, but looking to do so soon. For obvious reasons I have Ralox, but trying to figure out what AI (or other ancillary) I should cycle with it. Last time I ran trest, I did so at 50mg's. This time I'm going 30mg's maximum.

Ralox has reduced my gyno to nonexistent, and even though I'm going to run Trest again, trying to be smarter about it, so I will have Ralox and an AI on hand to cycle with it. Just don't know what AI to use, or just simply Ralox and Aromasin?

Thanks!!!

Dammit! I said if this came up again it was going in my profile sig 🤦

Yes, Ralox is a must, especially if pre-existing gyno from a previous cycle is present. However, I think another product is needed. Not sure that I trust Ralox standalone in a trest ace cycle.

Yes, Ralox is a must, especially if pre-existing gyno from a previous cycle is present. However, I think another product is needed. Not sure that I trust Ralox standalone in a trest ace cycle.

Definitely. Exemestane goes well. If you are using masteron or DHB you can get away with a lower exem dose since they also reduce estrogen some.

Definitely. Exemestane goes well. If you are using masteron or DHB you can get away with a lower exem dose since they also reduce estrogen some.
I trust Ralox for gyno reduction as a SERM. Caber may be good for prolactin, but still doesnt completely cover estrogen. Exemestane should do that. Definately running Ralox, probably 60mgs daily while on cycle. Caber on hand, but not sure I should cycle it, but use it if gyno isnt reduced by Ralox. Exemestane, Im not sure how much most people would cycle with Trest, maybe 20mgs/day as needed or definately daily on cycle? Last time I didnt do crap and paid a little price for it. Trying to be smarter now.

Some of it has to do with his you respond to test in regards to estrogen and how much test you are using. I prefer using prop with trest so that you can adjust the test when needed.

Im rolling with Trest solo, then back on test cruise after cycle. Going with 30 ed trest, 60mgs/ed Ralox, 20mg/ed with Aromasin, and Caber on hand if gyno makes it past the AI and Serm.

Im rolling with Trest solo, then back on test cruise after cycle. Going with 30 ed trest, 60mgs/ed Ralox, 20mg/ed with Aromasin, and Caber on hand if gyno makes it past the AI and Serm.

I do similar, but add a little primo. Test 125/trest 210/primo 300/ralox 50mg/aromasin 12..5 EOD.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws