over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TREST trt+

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Are there people here running trest for the trt+?

Like 200mg test/70mg trest per week? How does bloodwork etc. look on that? Any mental sides?

200 test +70mg trest Ace a week is a mini cycle.

TRT+ guys are using like 70mg test with 2mg trest ED

trest can increase your prolactin, but this can be managed by taking pre-emptive P5P daily. you definitely want to keep an eye on your blood pressure too. as juggy stated what you're proposing isn't really trt+, maybe something like 5mg/day on top of your trt dosage would make for a nice trt+/enhanced cruise. MENT also does have azoospermia effects, so just keep that in mind as well.

trest can increase your prolactin, but this can be managed by taking pre-emptive P5P daily. you definitely want to keep an eye on your blood pressure too. as juggy stated what you're proposing isn't really trt+, maybe something like 5mg/day on top of your trt dosage would make for a nice trt+/enhanced cruise. MENT also does have azoospermia effects, so just keep that in mind as well.
Azoospermia effects, even on such a 'low' dose? -> 10mg per day.

Azoospermia effects, even on such a 'low' dose? -> 10mg per day.
Yessir. person I know uses 5mg/day on his cruise just for the azoospermia/birth control purposes. confirmed working w/ sperm analysis. keep in mind trestolone was originally designed as a male birth control

@headtrainer @nothuman got any info about this? Saw you guys were running it.

@juggy38, whatever you wanna call it. Maybe 25mg test/10mg trest ED then.
If you’re going to inject daily and want to use testosterone and Trestolone combined as your TRT—I’d start at approximately 25 mgs of test daily and 10 mgs of Trestolone daily. Adjust dosages as needed or if needed after you see how you do.

Yessir. person I know uses 5mg/day on his cruise just for the azoospermia/birth control purposes. confirmed working w/ sperm analysis. keep in mind trestolone was originally designed as a male birth control
I've also read this is reversed very fast when you come off so that wouldn't be a problem then.

If you’re going to inject daily and want to use testosterone and Trestolone combined as your TRT—I’d start at approximately 25 mgs of test daily and 10 mgs of Trestolone daily. Adjust dosages as needed or if needed after you see how you do.
Great, will do that! You are a fan?

what dose of p5p works

Yes, 150mg/w over here. No gyno. No excessive water. No "mental sides". Libido is always great - i don't need dick pills.

AI does not work on nandrolone based drugs, so using Masteron works well if you develop excessive estrogenic sides on Trest.

Yes, 150mg/w over here. No gyno. No excessive water. No "mental sides". Libido is always great - i don't need dick pills.

AI does not work on nandrolone based drugs, so using Masteron works well if you develop excessive estrogenic sides on Trest.
You running that year round or just in a blast?

I’ve also noticed the excessive water retention from Trestolone alone is way overblown. The excessive water retention occurs when you combine a a good amount of test with it.

If you get REAL accurately dosed ment, 25mg per day is about as high as most can handle.

MOST of these guys running 50mg ED are either running poorly dosed MENT, or not checking their BP daily. Trest does something the to renin-angiotensin pathway that can sometimes totally fuck up BP. There are outliers, @Dieselboss @SouthernMuscle can push it higher, but they are the exception. Keep testosterone at high TRT levels, 150-250mg, makes dealing with ment much easier.

Trest is STRONG bud. Like I’d put it above tren on a mg-mg basis. Many can handle 300mg tren per week, most can’t handle over 200mg trest per week. The clinical trials for HRT were giving like 1mg daily.

If you get REAL accurately dosed ment, 25mg per day is about as high as most can handle.

MOST of these guys running 50mg ED are either running poorly dosed MENT, or not checking their BP daily. Trest does something the to renin-angiotensin pathway that can sometimes totally fuck up BP. There are outliers, @Dieselboss @SouthernMuscle can push it higher, but they are the exception. Keep testosterone at high TRT levels, 150-250mg, makes dealing with ment much easier.

Trest is STRONG bud. Like I’d put it above tren on a mg-mg basis. Many can handle 300mg tren per week, most can’t handle over 200mg trest per week. The clinical trials for HRT were giving like 1mg daily.
yeah when i used doses like 50-100mg ed, after 2-3 days my body became SUPER tight.. uncomfortably tight..
took about 1.5 weeks after stopping for movement to return to normal.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear