over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TREST trt+

This seems very high and I would be worried about B6 toxicity
usually b6 toxicity will occur when you start supplementing 1000mg+. for prolactin management for 19-nors 200-300mg P5P daily is pretty standard protocol. keep in mind this isn't going to be year round, just while on cycle.

If you get REAL accurately dosed ment, 25mg per day is about as high as most can handle.

MOST of these guys running 50mg ED are either running poorly dosed MENT, or not checking their BP daily. Trest does something the to renin-angiotensin pathway that can sometimes totally fuck up BP. There are outliers, @Dieselboss @SouthernMuscle can push it higher, but they are the exception. Keep testosterone at high TRT levels, 150-250mg, makes dealing with ment much easier.

Trest is STRONG bud. Like I’d put it above tren on a mg-mg basis. Many can handle 300mg tren per week, most can’t handle over 200mg trest per week. The clinical trials for HRT were giving like 1mg daily.

Do you think 5mg a day would be good for the feel good, birthcontrol effects? I don't want to hold any water till the fall.

usually b6 toxicity will occur when you start supplementing 1000mg+. for prolactin management for 19-nors 200-300mg P5P daily is pretty standard protocol. keep in mind this isn't going to be year round, just while on cycle.
I can only speak for myself but I had above range B6 levels taking 100mg P5P daily

But yes the key is not taking it year round as you said.

I don't know about sperm since I never got tested but trest reduces the amount of semen dramatically, like a little drop comes out lol. You could be on a few grams of test and tren and the trest still causes further "suppression" somehow. I don't know about you guys but I could be on any amount of test, tren etc and my testicles still change in volume daily after decades of use. Sometimes they are as big as they ever could be, couple of days later they are one quarter of that size. But on trest they are more consistently small.

Maybe too much info but maybe others have had the same experience. So they picked the right compound to study as a contraceptive, even though that still has many problems and wont be seen on the market.

This seems very high and I would be worried about B6 toxicity

Some claim even 50mg of B6 taken consistently over a period of time can cause permanent nerve damage according to studies. Then you see some multivitamins like the LEF.org Multi Mix that has over a 100mg in a daily dosage, so I don't know.

600mg/day put me WAY high! Took months to get down. In fact, I've had to quit supplementing all B's in order for me to get them in proper range.

I think a better route for most would be .25 prami 2x a week. Some use Caber but most way overdue it. On a decent dose of a 19-nor, .5mg Caber every 6 days gets my prolactin less than 5.

I guess I’m old and this went out of style, but you don’t need prami or cab unless your dosing at competitor level

@headtrainer @nothuman

I saw it can fuck up your fertility, is this something that restores after you come off? I (maybe) plan on having kids in the future.
If you plan on having kids in the future and are worried about fertility, why would you risk it by running a drug that was made to be a male contraceptive?

I don’t get it.

Plenty other PED’s out there to use better than Ment IMO and not have to worry about that.

600mg/day put me WAY high! Took months to get down. In fact, I've had to quit supplementing all B's in order for me to get them in proper range.

I think a better route for most would be .25 prami 2x a week. Some use Caber but most way overdue it. On a decent dose of a 19-nor, .5mg Caber every 6 days gets my prolactin less than 5.
i'd rather use P5P in responsible doses than use a dopamine agonist. it's a much safer option. I think a DA should be reserved as a last resort option.

@headtrainer @nothuman

I saw it can fuck up your fertility, is this something that restores after you come off? I (maybe) plan on having kids in the future.
If you want to have kids, I would not risk taking Trestolone. No one can give you an accurate answer to the question you asked because everyone is going to get different effects. For some, all it takes is using a TRT dose of testosterone to become sterile. It happened to me in about a years time. I was unable to bring back my fertility with HCG or HMG. I was 30 years old at the time. Started doctor prescribed TRT at age 29.

If you get REAL accurately dosed ment, 25mg per day is about as high as most can handle.

MOST of these guys running 50mg ED are either running poorly dosed MENT, or not checking their BP daily. Trest does something the to renin-angiotensin pathway that can sometimes totally fuck up BP. There are outliers, @Dieselboss @SouthernMuscle can push it higher, but they are the exception. Keep testosterone at high TRT levels, 150-250mg, makes dealing with ment much easier.

Trest is STRONG bud. Like I’d put it above tren on a mg-mg basis. Many can handle 300mg tren per week, most can’t handle over 200mg trest per week. The clinical trials for HRT were giving like 1mg daily.
I’ve noticed the same thing. When I go up to 50 mgs per day the blood pressure starts to rise significantly and it can actually reduce my sex drive due to the excessive estrogen conversion. This is especially true when running a good base of test alongside the Trestolone.

I don't know about sperm since I never got tested but trest reduces the amount of semen dramatically, like a little drop comes out lol. You could be on a few grams of test and tren and the trest still causes further "suppression" somehow. I don't know about you guys but I could be on any amount of test, tren etc and my testicles still change in volume daily after decades of use. Sometimes they are as big as they ever could be, couple of days later they are one quarter of that size. But on trest they are more consistently small.

Maybe too much info but maybe others have had the same experience. So they picked the right compound to study as a contraceptive, even though that still has many problems and wont be seen on the market.
I don’t get that effect fortunately lol.
That’s on 10mg ED

yeah when i used doses like 50-100mg ed, after 2-3 days my body became SUPER tight.. uncomfortably tight..
took about 1.5 weeks after stopping for movement to return to normal.
It’s like dbol in that respect.

Have you ever tried adding HCG to try and counteract the low semen volume produced from Trestolone?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws