over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trest

I ran 25mg trest, 30mg tren ace, 30mg test prop, 30mg mast prop ed for a 8 week recomp cycle and it was insane the changes i saw and my strength exploded!

I ran 25mg trest, 30mg tren ace, 30mg test prop, 30mg mast prop ed for a 8 week recomp cycle and it was insane the changes i saw and my strength exploded!

I did almost the same thing in 2017. I ran test prop, tren ace, trest ace, and mast prop at 25 mg/day along with 50 mg/day var. I lasted about 4 weeks before the insomnia got to be too much. I still looked great finishing the cycle with just test / mast / var.

I did almost the same thing in 2017. I ran test prop, tren ace, trest ace, and mast prop at 25 mg/day along with 50 mg/day var. I lasted about 4 weeks before the insomnia got to be too much. I still looked great finishing the cycle with just test / mast / var.
Yeah. Trest does increase heart rate making it hard to sleep. Then once you get to sleep you wake at 4am just ready to go. Non stop stimulation it seems.

Yeah. Trest does increase heart rate making it hard to sleep. Then once you get to sleep you wake at 4am just ready to go. Non stop stimulation it seems.

I don't really get insomnia from trest along with low dose test. Tren makes life unbearable from the lack of sleep, though. In my experience, mixing trest and tren tends to make tren sides worse.

Side effects from everything seem to get worse as I get older. Even 350 mg/week mast makes it hard for me to stay asleep now. It wasn't like that in my 30s.

I don't really get insomnia from trest along with low dose test. Tren makes life unbearable from the lack of sleep, though. In my experience, mixing trest and tren tends to make tren sides worse.

Side effects from everything seem to get worse as I get older. Even 350 mg/week mast makes it hard for me to stay asleep now. It wasn't like that in my 30s.

Welcome to getting older! I could do anything without side effects when I was younger but it's a different story now!!

Stacking tren trest would be good gains then wondering the sides

150 trest
300 tren ace
combo I’m interested stacked with test or possibly npp bring test in after trest is out

just 3 19 nor compounds or even just mast over npp
Trest and Tren together would probably be REALLY good

I TOOK TREST ONCE BACK IN 2016. IT WAS FROM ENHANCED ATHLETE. I TOOK 50MG A DAY. I PERSONALLY DIDNT LIKE IT. I TOOK IT FOR A MONTH. I PUT ON 8LBS BUT IT WAS MOSTLY WATER. DAMN WAS THAT SHIT EXPENSIVE! THERE ARE ANABOLICS THAT ARE BETTER AND GET BETTER RESULTS. FOR ME IT WAS NOT WORTH IT. GLAD I ONLY BOUGHT 2 BOTLLES OF IT. SOMETHING I WILL NOT RECCOMEND.

I TOOK TREST ONCE BACK IN 2016. IT WAS FROM ENHANCED ATHLETE. I TOOK 50MG A DAY. I PERSONALLY DIDNT LIKE IT. I TOOK IT FOR A MONTH. I PUT ON 8LBS BUT IT WAS MOSTLY WATER. DAMN WAS THAT SHIT EXPENSIVE! THERE ARE ANABOLICS THAT ARE BETTER AND GET BETTER RESULTS. FOR ME IT WAS NOT WORTH IT. GLAD I ONLY BOUGHT 2 BOTLLES OF IT. SOMETHING I WILL NOT RECCOMEND.
Thanks for all oo

So far im in agreement with you, i really havent noticed a lot of changes happening. Theres a liittle recomp going on, temp still up, but not really like i figured it would be. Im going on my second bottle now, hopefully the results will really start to kick in. Not really impressed so far.

Where did you get your trest? Shoot me a pm if you want.
I've tried germazon trest and thus far is spot on with my initial trest run.

So far im in agreement with you, i really havent noticed a lot of changes happening. Theres a liittle recomp going on, temp still up, but not really like i figured it would be. Im going on my second bottle now, hopefully the results will really start to kick in. Not really impressed so far.
When you drop the trest and loose the water from it you will notice the recomp better.

Have you tried increasing your workout volume? One of my favorite things about trest is how it gives me crazy endurance in the gym and enhanced recovery capabilities. I get to the point where I can do 30 or 40 sets and still feel like doing more.

I agree that the recomp benefits are easier to see post cycle after the water weight drops off.

i dont think its his response to trest.. i believe he's using a vial of low dose or non-existent trest.

i dont think its his response to trest.. i believe he's using a vial of low dose or non-existent trest.
Im starting second vial tomorrow, maybe this will be different. I will update every couple days.

Have you tried increasing your workout volume? One of my favorite things about trest is how it gives me crazy endurance in the gym and enhanced recovery capabilities. I get to the point where I can do 30 or 40 sets and still feel like doing more.

I agree that the recomp benefits are easier to see post cycle after the water weight drops off.
I was just talking about this with my brother. Its like half way through my workout i want to quit. Granted my intensity on the first 2-3 exercises is insane, but usually i dont feel like quitting.

I was just talking about this with my brother. Its like half way through my workout i want to quit. Granted my intensity on the first 2-3 exercises is insane, but usually i dont feel like quitting.

This is the opposite of what happens to me on trest. Pushing myself in the gym feels so good it's almost euphoric. I can go to failure (or one rep away from failure) over and over and still feel like doing more.

How do you guys run grams of test with trest?

I have been ok on 250mg test a week and 25mg trest in the past but tried it again the other week and my dick did not work after 3 days of trest, same batch as previously used as well. Ran it with mast and proviron too and nolva. Not sure what im going to do... Dick function takes priority over vanity for me.. I tend to get more attention from women when im cruising or get a little sloppy and out of shape.

Do you feel the endurance and enhanced recovery capabilities even when running low dose trest?

Do you feel the endurance and enhanced recovery capabilities even when running low dose trest?

I definitely feel it at 10 - 15 mg/day. 25 mg feels more extreme, with more size but also more bloating depending on diet. I haven't gone over 30.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws