over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trest

Increased trest to 75mgs a day, now i am seeing more of a difference. Workouts have gotten better and my body temp is thru the roof. I need to have a fan in my face 24/7 to keep me from sweating. I am liking it more now, but just get sick of the pinning every day.

Increased trest to 75mgs a day, now i am seeing more of a difference. Workouts have gotten better and my body temp is thru the roof. I need to have a fan in my face 24/7 to keep me from sweating. I am liking it more now, but just get sick of the pinning every day.

What's your BP at?

I noticed the increase in temperature too. I went to donate blood once on 30 mg/day trest. I was turned away because my temp was 99.6 degrees, right at the threshold of having a fever. It stayed like that through the rest of the cycle.

I don't get this effect at all with lower doses. Lower doses still seem to speed up the fat loss process for me.

What's your BP at?
Had it taken a couple days ago and it was definitely up 146/100. I usually sit at least 10-20 points lower on each number.
And after all the hype about this compound im really disappointed. I think a healthy dose of test will do just as much if not more for overall results.

I think your batch is underdosed or you're an unusually low responder. 75 mg/day is a huge amount. I'd compare it to 150 - 200 mg/day tren in terms of overall strength.

I think your batch is underdosed or you're an unusually low responder. 75 mg/day is a huge amount. I'd compare it to 150 - 200 mg/day tren in terms of overall strength.
Dam, i went thru quite a reputable source also. Going to start my last bottle tomorrow, its a different batch. Hopefully this reacts better with me so i can feel what people are talking about.
I will update in a few days again.

Dam, i went thru quite a reputable source also. Going to start my last bottle tomorrow, its a different batch. Hopefully this reacts better with me so i can feel what people are talking about.
I will update in a few days again.

What do your cycle doses normally look like? I know some bigger guys do big cycles with 2+ grams test plus other anabolics. I'm wondering if you're used to high doses in general or if you just don't respond well to trestolone.

I've seen a few bodybuilders on a different forum try high dose trest and not like it. They said they get more from high dose test at a lower cost. My experience has been the opposite. Trestolone is like a better version of testosterone to me.

I’ve also read it gives a huge metabolism increase and people could eat way more and not gain fat how true is this do you notice much fat loss from trest

not a fat burner but since it’s so strong it just speeds everything up and the increased heat burns up more neat and fat loss occurs?
Granted the client is a large dude and was taking 2g of total gear but we worked up from 30mg to 120mg a week of Trest over his cycle and he got a recomp effect not typical of past cycles. Trestolone is very powerful stuff. I find 100-150mg a week to bring pretty drastic effects on a cycle. I dieted on it and have never maintained that kind of strength and fullness before while dieting hard. Strongest injectable compound I’ve ever taken. It was like taking superdrol or something while dieting. The cycle while dieting was 500 test 300 mast 500 primo then worked up from 30mg of trest to 150mg a week over 8 or 9 weeks.
At some point I took the trest out for 350 tren and the tren was significantly weaker.

Granted the client is a large dude and was taking 2g of total gear but we worked up from 30mg to 120mg a week of Trest over his cycle and he got a recomp effect not typical of past cycles. Trestolone is very powerful stuff. I find 100-150mg a week to bring pretty drastic effects on a cycle. I dieted on it and have never maintained that kind of strength and fullness before while dieting hard. Strongest injectable compound I’ve ever taken. It was like taking superdrol or something while dieting. The cycle while dieting was 500 test 300 mast 500 primo then worked up from 30mg of trest to 150mg a week over 8 or 9 weeks.
At some point I took the trest out for 350 tren and the tren was significantly weaker.
Thanks that’s a great reply really got me hyped too try trest and you did it with test in too awesome

Thanks that’s a great reply really got me hyped too try trest and you did it with test in too awesome
Yeah I didn’t need an ai or any ancillaries either.
generally any dose of 19 nor flares up my tits UNLESS I include mast/primo at decent doses. This is part of why the foundation of my cycles usually consist of 500 test, 200-300 mast, and 500 primo (starting at lower doses and ramping to higher doses). I make sure my dht’s are introduced several weeks prior to 19nor compounds then introduce 19nor compounds in very low doses. Like 100mg a week for something like npp or Tren and ramp up. For something like trest my next cycle I may start at 50mg a week for a few weeks and bump up to 100mg a week.

What do your cycle doses normally look like? I know some bigger guys do big cycles with 2+ grams test plus other anabolics. I'm wondering if you're used to high doses in general or if you just don't respond well to trestolone.

I've seen a few bodybuilders on a different forum try high dose trest and not like it. They said they get more from high dose test at a lower cost. My experience has been the opposite. Trestolone is like a better version of testosterone to me.
I am a bigger guy, 6ft 280, but generally i run test at 1-2grams and another compound like eq or tren around 400-1200mgs depending on wich one i run. In there also i would add an oral for 4-6 weeks.
Even at this dose i believe i would feel pretty dam good on 75mgs of trest a day. Maybe i am really a person who doesnt respond well. It sucks because i really figured trest would be an awesome compound. Any other ideas?

I am a bigger guy, 6ft 280, but generally i run test at 1-2grams and another compound like eq or tren around 400-1200mgs depending on wich one i run. In there also i would add an oral for 4-6 weeks.
Even at this dose i believe i would feel pretty dam good on 75mgs of trest a day. Maybe i am really a person who doesnt respond well. It sucks because i really figured trest would be an awesome compound. Any other ideas?

Assuming your batch is correctly dosed, you might be a low responder or need higher doses based on your size and past cycles. I've seen some guys go up to 100 mg/day if it's the main compound in the cycle. You could maybe try adding it in at lower doses when you're on one of your regular cycles. Some guys (not me) love trest and tren together.

Some guys just don't think trest is that great. Everyone's different.

Assuming your batch is correctly dosed, you might be a low responder or need higher doses based on your size and past cycles. I've seen some guys go up to 100 mg/day if it's the main compound in the cycle. You could maybe try adding it in at lower doses when you're on one of your regular cycles. Some guys (not me) love trest and tren together.

Some guys just don't think trest is that great. Everyone's different.
I will find out how this new dose is working in ten hours from now. Im on 1grm test 600 eq 50mg wv and i bumped trest to 75 mgs. Just added wv as im in last 3 weeks of cycle, lets see what happens. I will run trest at 100mgs a day for a week if i dont feel something today. If that doest do anything, im giving up on it.

I just started Trest 15mg / day + test 50mg / day + Proviron 50mg / day + 6iu GH /day. The first thing I feel after a week is the sex drive goes up and daily erections 😁

Yeah I didn’t need an ai or any ancillaries either.
generally any dose of 19 nor flares up my tits UNLESS I include mast/primo at decent doses. This is part of why the foundation of my cycles usually consist of 500 test, 200-300 mast, and 500 primo (starting at lower doses and ramping to higher doses). I make sure my dht’s are introduced several weeks prior to 19nor compounds then introduce 19nor compounds in very low doses. Like 100mg a week for something like npp or Tren and ramp up. For something like trest my next cycle I may start at 50mg a week for a few weeks and bump up to 100mg a week.
I’m going too start with Proviron just to finish that up and do what you’ve done keep the dht in at lower dose just to provide less sides from the 19 nor 350mg mast e

I will find out how this new dose is working in ten hours from now. Im on 1grm test 600 eq 50mg wv and i bumped trest to 75 mgs. Just added wv as im in last 3 weeks of cycle, lets see what happens. I will run trest at 100mgs a day for a week if i dont feel something today. If that doest do anything, im giving up on it.
Who’s trest are you using I would think trest being the strongest aas you’d see something it be impossible not to especially being 280 if you’ve grown on basic testosterone eq

trest is 20x stronger and being that strong will provide something of feeling

Started back up on trest at only 5mg every day alongside my 15mg of trt every day. Only been two weeks and I am noticing small modest improvements. Nothing dramatic obviously though. This is more of a "TRT deluxe" sort of thing.

Started back up on trest at only 5mg every day alongside my 15mg of trt every day. Only been two weeks and I am noticing small modest improvements. Nothing dramatic obviously though. This is more of a "TRT deluxe" sort of thing.

Always good to hear your experience with trest. What kind of modest improvements are you seeing? How long do you plan to run the trest? Do you plan to up the dose or stay right at 5mg/day?

This is more than not humans dose but still relatively conservative I would say. For those who don’t take large amounts of gear, I think many would be surprised at what 125 test and 125 trest can do. Now if you normally take a decent doses of aas that my not impress much, but for those who use a bit less it is surprising how effective it is. I like it, is enjoyable, feel good, slight blood pressure increase but honestly not much and not much bloat or anything.

Always good to hear your experience with trest. What kind of modest improvements are you seeing? How long do you plan to run the trest? Do you plan to up the dose or stay right at 5mg/day?
A few lbs up on the scale. Arms look a tad bigger. Modest strength gains. I'll keep it up for as long as I don't get gyno and arm/back acne or if my BP or bloodwork show me something I don't like

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear