over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone A instead of Trenbolone Acetate

oslv

Newbies
I started this protocol with Test prop, Winstrol and Tren Ace but couldn't handle the sides from Tren concerning insomnia and lost of cardio endurance my first time, then I did it for 8 weeks rode thru the sides and the results were amazing. But I'm not sure I can do Tren A again because of the sides.
Is there anything compared to Tren A out in the market today? I'm taking a real close look at Trestolone A to run it with this protocol instead of Tren Ace even though Trest and Tren are not really the same compounds. What still keeps me at bay with Trest A is the high estrogen conversion it produces, I have done a share of AAS cycles but would'nt consider my self advanced to really work things out with Aromasin or Letro for Gyno. Any thoughts anyone?

Totally different, trest is nothing like tren. Trest is very powerful at adequate doses but very different from tren. Trest is WET and has tons of estrogenic sides at adequate doses. Tren is dry with androgenic sides.

I would try trenbolone with very low test, like under 150mg/week test. Seems to help a lot with sides for some people.

If you try trestolone I would also recommend doing that with low to no test, I liked trest with no test at all.

Totally different, trest is nothing like tren. Trest is very powerful at adequate doses but very different from tren. Trest is WET and has tons of estrogenic sides at adequate doses. Tren is dry with androgenic sides.

I would try trenbolone with very low test, like under 150mg/week test. Seems to help a lot with sides for some people.

If you try trestolone I would also recommend doing that with low to no test, I liked trest with no test at all.

Thanks for the input, I like Test prop as a base in my case would you consider running just .5 cc EOD with either compound? I normally do 1 cc EOD

I havent seen anyone give Trest a glowing review and I was looking for quite a while.

Tren is, and most likely will always remain king.

Tren/Slin with a little Test, that's how you make big fuckin gains.

I tried trest out a few months ago... Honestly, I didn't get any strength gains from it. I'll say this, I did lose some of my love handles, but at the same time, the more I think about it, I did just come off a heavy cycle, so it could have been water weight. Not bashing it, as I'm curious to try it again to experiment with, however, dollar for dollar, and benefit for benefit... I would pick tren any day of the week.

I'd recommend you really think about what results you desire and or need from the cycle your considering. If you just want to gain some size and strength while leaning up or staying lean, ie in the recomp fashion, tren very well may not be a necessity.
Many users get minimal bloat from NPP as it shouldn't convert to estro and with the shorter ester sides may be mitigated.
If you run a longer ester of test EQ could be an option.
Also there are sources out there that do offer Primo for an affordable price and its effect of lipolysis is profound for many users, who have used actual Primo.

Hope this helps and to close things up; The jury is still out on Trest, ment, and the only raving reviews seem to come from reps. I'm not convinced enough to try it just yet.

Trest is very wet compared to tren, they arent really comparable. Trest does help lift some fat off of you though similar to tren but only if your diet is very good, while tren is much more forgiving.

If you dont mind dealing with the water weight/bloat trest is worth a try.

May have missed it but what were your doses when you were having these issues? Did you try any OTC sleep products? The problem with this is, Tren is king. It is very hard to replace. But as many people have said, depending on your goals there may be other options.

i rode the trest train for a bit.. but the sides outweighed the benefits..

test/tren/mast and you cant go wrong.

i rode the trest train for a bit.. but the sides outweighed the benefits..

test/tren/mast and you cant go wrong.

Did running the 'cut' stack allow you to keep dose of tren on the lower side while still gaining near to the same advantages of running tren at a higher dose?

Did running the 'cut' stack allow you to keep dose of tren on the lower side while still gaining near to the same advantages of running tren at a higher dose?

i run a max of 200 each per week.. so i stay lean and jacked.. then again, i have been lifting non-stop since 92.. and i think i come from good stock.. black, germanic, samoan ancestry.

throw that all in the mix and i can probably get away with running such a 'low' dose.

May have missed it but what were your doses when you were having these issues? Did you try any OTC sleep products? The problem with this is, Tren is king. It is very hard to replace. But as many people have said, depending on your goals there may be other options.

I was doing 100mg Tren EOD and 100mg Test prop EOD. I tried Gaba, tried melatonin and it worked for a day or two and then I was back at sleeping 3 to 4 hours a night. If I could sleep I'd have tren all the time, results were great but without a good rest I'm missing on the best anabolic state which is while we're in a deep sleep. The cardio issue I corrected using GW 501516,

The jury is still out on Trest, ment, and the only raving reviews seem to come from reps. I'm not convinced enough to try it just yet.

Love/hate relationship with trestolone this is at 100-150mg/day. I am not a rep for anyone, given to much $$ to pure should be a rep.lol.

Positives, feel great(literally I feel awesome), sex drive is insane, strength and size increased fast. Added pounds faster than anything at dose above and only lost about 5 lbs water when I stopped. I hit estrogen really hard with letro midcycle so that probably reduced water at end.

Negatives huge estrogen control issues, had to have letro to keep nipples in check, got BACKACNE from HELL.

Didn't notice a recomp effect anywhere near what Tren is doing. The backacne is clearing up on Tren, go figure, must have been estrogen mediated.

test E/ mast E = no estro, good libido, no insomnia, burns fat
best combo i ever tried.

I will try trest soon I live tren however

The best doses to start with are between 25 and 50mg per day. 300mg of the Deca form per week is great, not much estrogen problems using a small dose of ralox and exem each day.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity